剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
You want to be a good dog?
给你
Here.
去捡吧
Go fetch.
都散开吧
Fall back.
一切正常 各位
Everything's fine, folks.
- 没事了 - 该干嘛干嘛去吧
- It's okay, it's okay. - Just go about your day.
回你们小屋里去吧
You can go back to your cabins.
没事了
It's fine.
那是空心的吗
Is that a hollow-core?
我什么都不知道
I don't know about this.
- 她在那里吗 - 不在
- Is she there? - No.
出事了 他们断了我的权限
Something happened. They cut me off.
我进不到营地 找不到莉亚
I couldn't get into the camp, I couldn't get to Leah.
里斯
Reece...
没事的
It's okay.
我早该预料到了
I should've known it'd go like this.
里斯 你在哪 我去找你
Reece, where are you? I'll come to you.
我要见你
I need to see you.
- 我挂了 - 里斯 拜托
- I got to go. - Reece, please.
你的细胞对莉亚的疗效 简直太神奇了
What your cells did for Leah, it was miraculous.
我知道 我现在没权利问
I know... I know I don't have a right to ask,
但能不能再给我一份样本
but if I could just get another sample...
我跟你说过了 不能抽血 没有有机物质
I told you... no blood, no organic materials.
你是治愈的根本 里斯
You're a cure, Reece.
你可以治愈每一种疾病和人类缺陷
You're the answer to every illness, every human defect.
你知不知道你能救多少人的命
I mean, do you have any idea how many lives you could save?
不是50年以后 也不是200年以后 就今天
Not 50 years from now, not 200, today.
我不是来救命的
I'm not here to save anyone else's life.
我只想要莉亚
I just want Leah.
你可以救我的命
You could save my life.
抱歉了
I'm sorry.
别说出来
Just don't say it.
很抱歉 裘德 不能上诉
I'm sorry, Jude. No indictment.
有人在保护他
Someone is protecting him.
也许下次能成吧 兄弟
Maybe next time, huh, brother?
- 是啊 也许吧 - 好吧 你会没事的
- Yeah, maybe. - All right, you be good.
是啊 嘿
Yeah, hey.
喂 喂
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
住手 老兄
Stop it! Hey, man!
- 下次 - 拜托 这不值得 停下
- Next time! - Come on! It's not worth it! Stop.
好吧 抱歉
Okay. Sorry.
抱歉
Okay. Sorry.
我们还可以上诉 我们上诉吧 好吗
We can appeal. Let's appeal, okay?
不 我们没法上诉 他做了交易的
No, we can't, we can't. He made a deal.
我们输了 裘德
We lost, Jude.
结束了
It's over.
你取消了会议
You blew off the meeting.
有些事
Something...
我感觉不太对头
just didn't feel right.
我只是在信息链上发点信息而已
All I did was run information up the chain.
与此同时 我调查了一下林道尔
In the meantime, I did some checking into Lindauer.
他好像是个奇才
He's some sort of prodigy.
聪明的可怕
Scary smart.
他加入国土安♥全♥部♥才九年
He only joined DHS nine years ago,
他升职的非常快
and that is an awfully fast track.
一个前系统黑客
Former systems geek.
负责进行威胁评测和应急准备工作
Threat assessment, emergency preparedness.
显然 他很擅长模型预测
Apparently, he has a real knack for "predictive modeling."
他们说大家都没意识到问题的存在
They say that he could spotlight issues
他就已经关注问题了
almost before anyone else knew they were issues,
就像是他能够
almost like he could...
预见未来
Tell the future.
没错
Exactly.
在这里
And this...
我们就此告别吧 裘德
is where we say goodbye, Jude.
好好照顾自己
Take care of yourself, though.
我希望咱们不要再见面了
I hope I never see you again.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好
Hello?
是埃利斯警长吗 我是克雷格·林道尔
Sheriff Ellis? Craig Lindauer.
我听说你在打听我的事
I understand you've been asking questions about me.
一点点吧
A few.
我希望你可以直接来问我
I wish you would've just come to me first.
好吧 这是因为你的部门
Well, let's just say that your department
已经没那么大吸引力了
has been less than inviting.
你为什么不给我一个补救的机会呢
Why don't you give me a chance to remedy that?
我可以去找你
I can come to you.
在巴顿桥入口 10点见
Batton Inlet Bridge, 10:00.
好的
Okay.
到时候见
I'll see you there.
苏菲
Sophie.
恐怕结果不太好
I'm afraid I don't have good news.
我知道
I know.
我能看出来
I can see.
怎么了
What is it?
文件有什么问题吗
Something wrong with the documents?
我还需要别的东西
I need something else.
嘿 你有时间吗
Hey. You got a sec?
有啊 进来吧
Yeah, sure. Come... Come on in.
我很钦佩你今天的处理方式
I admire the way you handled yourself today.
我们都很钦佩
We all did.
然而这一切都不会发生
Except none of that would've happened
如果你没有告发我的话
if you didn't sell me out.
我吗
Me?
你觉得我说了什么吗
Y-You think I said something?
我知道你说了
Oh, I know you did.
我也知道你现在嘴里带着酒气
As sure as I know that's alcohol on your breath.
我不知道的是为什么要这么做
What I don't know is why.
所以呢 你来这儿来折磨我吗
So what? You, um... You came here to torture me?
是吗
Is that it?
你知道 在家里 咱们单元里的每个人
You know, back home, each man in our unit,
都有自己驱赶老鼠的方法
they developed their own method for flushing out rats.
而我呢
Me?
我会看两点
I always looked for two things.
当我确定这两点之后 我就会折磨
And when I confirm those things, then I torture.
得了吧 兄弟
Come on, man.
这太扯了
This is crazy.
你大半夜的过来指责我吗
You come here in the middle of the night to accuse me?
你以为自己是谁啊
Who the hell do you think you are?
不是我说的
It wasn't me.
第一 告密者们被指责的时候都会反驳
One. Snitches tend to get defensive when they are accused.
因为不是我♥干♥的
Because I didn't do it!
你想抓住告密者 为什么
You want a rat, why... why...
为什么不去问问那个叫保罗的人
why don't you go ask that guy Paul?
我看见他在营地周围徘徊
I've seen him hanging around the camp.
我看到他在和那帮特工们聊天
He's schmoozing all the agents.
第二点 他们会嫁祸罪情
Yeah, two... they deflect blame.
指出别的人来保全自己
Point at others to save themselves.
好吧 是我♥干♥的 是我
Okay, I did it! I did it! I did it!
我一直在向一个守卫提供信息
I've been giving information to a guard.
他给我说那个手♥机♥很重要
He told me the phone was a serious thing.
我不想 我不想让这阻碍
I didn't... Well, I didn't want that to jeopardize
我再次出去的机会
my chances of getting out again.
不要 不要伤害我
Don't... Don't hurt me.
你知道么
You know what?
这样也行 告诉你我的打算
All right. Tell you what I'm gonna do.
我打算和你做个交易
I'm gonna make you a deal.
但是你不能给任何人说 好吗
But you got to keep this quiet, okay?
因为你说得对
Because you're right.
我们不想危及自己在这里的机会 对吧
We don't want to jeopardize our chances here, right?
是的 没错 谢谢你
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表