剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
叫醒她 他们不是几乎不睡觉的吗
"Wake her"? They barely sleep, right?
这种情况不是睡觉 而是别的
It's not sleep. It's something else.
休眠状态
A dormant state.
一种防卫机制
A defense mechanism.
她醒来会有什么不同吗
What difference does it make if she's awake?
我们不需要进入她的梦境
We don't need to access her dreams.
我们只需要她的基因代码 赶紧剖开她拿出来
We need her genetic code. So slice her open and get it.
没这么简单
It's not that simple.
她体内的新陈代谢过程都已停止
All metabolic processes in her body have halted.
我们从她体内提取的细胞很快就死了
Any cells we extract from her die in seconds.
我们无法修复完整的DNA
We can't recover intact DNA.
如果我们获取不到代码就无法生成我们想要的
We can't create what we want if we can't study the code.
她能听见咱说话吗
Can she hear us?
很可能
It's possible.
她的读数显示
Her readings suggest
能对环境做出些反应
some responsiveness to the environment.
女孩在我们手里
Well, we do have the girl.
带她来这里 或许她能唤醒她
We bring her here, maybe she'll wake her up.
你想带那位曼特尔症的携带者
You want to bring a Mantle's carrier
进无菌实验室吗
into a sterile lab environment?
她已经痊愈了
She's been treated.
我们都知道 她见到自己妈妈这种状态
For now. For all we know the stress of seeing
事态一定会恶化
her mother like this could trigger another flare-up.
你有更好的办法吗
You have a better idea?
可能有个
I might.
福尔宾医生
Dr. Forbin?
林道尔先生
Mr. Lindauer.
我收到了你的消息 很抱歉 我最近有点忙
I got your messages. I'm sorry. I've been a bit, uh, busy.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, well... me too.
我听说你预后不乐观
I hear your prognosis is not good.
说不乐观都是轻的
That's an understatement.
如果有什么方法能攻克
If only there were some way to surmount the limitations
现代医学的限制
of modern medicine...
你就有救了
you could be saved.
我知道你们在做的那个研究
I know about the research you've been doing.
也知道你们的研究对象
And who you've been doing it with.
里斯 你就是解药
Reece, you're a cure.
你是人类一切疾病缺陷的答案
You're the answer to every human illness, every defect.
你知道你能拯救多少人吗
I mean, do you have any idea how many lives you could save?
不是从现在起的50年 200年
Not 50 years from now, not 200... today.
我来这不是来救任何人的
I'm not here to save anyone else's life.
我只想要莉娅
I just want Leah.
你可以救我的命
You could save my life!
你录了我的通话
You recorded my calls?
你支持帮助了一位杀手 你这是帮凶
You aided and abetted a killer. Let's call it a push.
那次在大学实验室里她的所作所为
You had to wonder who you were dealing with
一定使你怀疑她的身份
after what she did to the rent-a-cop in that college lab.
相信我 没什么的
And trust me, that was nothing.
她杀了好人 我的人
She's killed good men. My men.
你活着真是幸运
You're lucky to be alive.
你来这干嘛
Why are you here?
来告诉你为时不晚
To tell you it's not too late.
你的研究还可以继续
Your research can continue.
你还有救
You can be saved.
但我首先要你为我做点事
But I need something from you first.
我们要提前处理好
We got to get ahead of this.
如果那些群众包围了营队
If these people get up there, storm the camp?
- 情况就糟了 - 是啊
- It could get ugly. - Yeah.
给站点致电 派所有警力来山里
Call the station, get everybody to the mountain.
基地设置路障 禁止通行 懂吗
Roadblock at the base, no one gets past, okay?
收到 那你怎么办
Roger that. What about you?
我去办公室和联邦特派员谈谈
I'm gonna talk to the federal agent that came to the office.
- 他叫什么名 - 福斯特
- What's his name? - Foster.
我要回营和他谈谈
Right. I'm gonna go talk to him at the camp
给他提个醒
and give him a heads up.
也许他可以确保民众不会反应过激
Maybe he can make sure his people don't overreact.
明白 借过一下
Copy that. Excuse me.
什么事
What's up?
兄弟 我们要去营地了
Dude, we're heading up to the camp.
赶紧来加入示♥威♥运动
Get off your ass and join the revolution.
你自己去吧 我挺好
Go for it. I'm good.
这都是为了救你的女友
It's your girlfriend we're trying to help.
她不是我女友
She's not my girlfriend.
也不会是我女友
She's not gonna be, either.
啥
What?
我是说
I mean, like...
她有点不对劲
there's something wrong with her.
也许那些民众去那也是有原因的
Maybe those people are up there for a reason, you know?
随便吧
Whatever, man.
你要是改主意了 知道去哪找我
If you change your mind, you know where to find me.
好 听着 我
Okay, listen, I g...
怎么了
What's that?
我四岁的时候 偷了我姐的自行车
When I was four, I stole my sister's bike.
我真是有天赋
I was a natural,
骑着车径直穿过果园
rode it right through the lanes of our apple orchard...
知道我撞上了树
until I hit a tree.
手臂骨折
Broke my arm in two places.
我拆石膏的那天
When I got the cast off,
我妈就用给那棵树上的苹果给我做派
my mom used the apples from that tree to make a pie.
我吃过最好吃的派
Best pie I ever had.
这代表你不生我的气了是吗
Does this mean you're not mad at me anymore?
我没生你的气
I'm not mad at you.
我其实都不太了解你
Truth is I barely know you.
但我想了解你
But I want to.
从这个开始
Starting with this.
你还为此回去一趟
You went back for it?
是啊 我还打开了
Yeah. And I opened it.
你怎么会有他的照片
Why do you have a picture of him?
你听说了关于我们的事吗
What have you heard about us?
我们从哪来
About where we're from?
全都说不通
Nothing that makes sense.
你们处于保护性拘留
That you're in protective custody,
你们来自于某个异教♥徒♥团体
you're from some cult, or...
我们来自另一个时空
Or that we're from another time?
是啊 我听说过
Yeah. Yeah, I heard that.
拜托 汉娜
Come on, Hannah.
这根本不可能
That's not possible.
很多事都会变成可能的
A lot of things will become possible.
我来的那个地方 没有果园
Where... Where I'm from, there are no orchards.
我也摔断了胳膊
I broke my arm, too.
从追捕我们的人那里跑出来
Running from people who were hunting me.
我们家只剩我和我爸还活着了
My dad and I were the only ones left alive in my family,
我为了来这里也离开了我爸
and I left him to come here.
这个营地里每个人都有我这样的故事
Everyone in this camp has a story like mine.
给我这个吊坠的人
The person who gave me this locket
告诉我这里面照片上的人很重要
told me the picture inside was of someone important,
这个人能保护我
someone who would protect me.
这是真的吗 我并不知道
Is it true? I don't know.
但如果这能让我回到那时候
But if this made its way to me then,
又能让我今天回到这里
and all the way back to me here today...
我就不能无视它
I can't just ignore that.
嘿 一切还好吗
Hey. Is everything okay?
我发现了点东西
I found something.
什么东西
What is it?
看啊 这是谁回来了
Well, look who's back.
我这里有情况
I have a situation.
城里有一群暴徒 他们正向这边来
There's a mob in town, and they're headed right here.
我需要和福斯特探员谈一下
I need to talk to Agent Foster.
好吧 在这儿等着
All right, hold here.
这些都是历史吗
All of this is history?
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表