剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
你迷路了吗
You lost?
你相信命运吗
You believe in destiny?
不
No.
你可能会想要开始相信命运了
You might want to start.
高频声波放电
High-frequency sonic discharge.
这样会让她保持警觉
It'll keep her alert.
我们不能让她再昏迷
We can't have her shutting down again.
所以你不再需要我了
So you don't need me anymore.
我印象中
I was under the impression
我可以回来继续研究她了吧
that I'd be able to come back and study her.
当然可以
Of course.
那是我们的协议 我会遵守的
That was our agreement, and I'll honor it.
不过 我还是得搜搜你的包
I'm going to need to search your bag, though.
欢迎你在这里进行研究
You're welcome to conduct your research here,
但是我不能让你把它带出实验室
but I can't have you taking it out of the lab.
谢谢
Thank you.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
为什么我要这么说
Why do I need to say all this?
为什么不直接告诉他们真♥相♥呢
Why not just tell them the truth?
因为真♥相♥是危险的
Because the truth is dangerous.
去年我去了非洲
Last year I traveled to Africa.
我在坦桑尼亚旅行
I went on safari in Tanzania.
保罗 你应该看过
Paul, you should've seen it.
那有大象 真实的大象
There were elephants, actual elephants.
但是 嗯 我也看到一些让我忧心的事
But, um, I also saw some things that alarmed me.
那里有些人不相信科学
There are people there who don't believe in science.
他们迷信 崇尚巫术
They believe in superstition. Witchcraft.
例如 他们相信白化病患者是邪恶的
For instance, they believe that albino people are magical,
所以他们抓这些白化病人
so they hunt them.
把他们的身体撕成碎片 肢解
They dismember them. Strip their bodies for parts.
在街上卖♥♥他们的骨头
Sell their bones on the street.
白化病人已经变成了一种商品
The albinos have become like a commodity.
嗯
Hm.
如果你
If you...
如果你说出真♥相♥
If you tell the truth about where we're from,
我们就会变成商品
we will become a commodity.
现在 那里 那里有许多美好的事物
Now, there... there are many wonderful things
大约在这个阶段 但也不是没有危险
about this time, but it isn't without dangers.
我们必须非常小心
And we have to be very careful.
没人能知道真♥相♥
No one can know the truth.
欢迎 丽贝卡
Welcome, Rebecca.
- 我是马丁 - 嘿 我裘德
- Martin. - Hey, Jude,
我运行了你寄给我的密钥卡
so I ran the serial for the key fob you sent me.
我得到了一个地理位置 这就给你发邮件
I got the geodata. Just e-mailed it to you.
太好了 谢谢你那么及时 伙计
Great. Thanks for the rush, man.
你收到了
You got it.
这和你失踪的特工有关吗
This have to do with your missing agent?
她不会再失踪了 马丁
She's not missing anymore, Martin.
- 谢谢 - 没事
- Thanks. - No problem.
艾玛 你去哪了
Where did you go, Emma?
真不敢相信我们来了
I can't believe we're here.
这仅仅是个开始
And this is only the beginning.
我什么时候能见到其他人
When will I meet the others?
很快
Soon.
我只是 嗯
I just, um...
我只是想给我们留点二人世界的时间
I just want this time for us.
就我们俩
Just us.
天啊 你知道吗 这里有很多东西要看
God, you know, there's... there's so much to see here,
但他们似乎总是在看手♥机♥
and yet they always seem to be looking at their phones.
长久的和平 是
The Long Peace, it's a...
是一个陌生的时代
it's a strange time.
如果他们只知道未来
If they only knew that the future held.
未来掌握在我们手中 保罗
The future is in our hands, Paul.
我们要相信这是一场考验
We believe that this life is a test.
尽管它很可怕
And, as frightening as it may be,
我们生活在一个必须面对恐惧的时代
we are living in a time where we must face our fears.
就是我们那晚在水里的遭遇
That's all we were doing that night in the water.
没有船 没有救生衣
No boat, no life jackets...
我们想要被淹死
We wanted to drown.
如果你害怕死亡
You can't be ready for Judgment Day
你就不能为审判日做好准备
if you're afraid of death.
450名英雄越过终点线
450 heroes crossed that finish line.
而我们是这些幸存下来的人
And those of us who survived...
我们还在努力想办法融入他们
...we're still trying to find a way to join them.
我们也终将会融入他们
And we will.
我们会的
We will.
还有别的办法吗
Is there any other way?
我希望有
I wish there was.
当集中营里的幸存者自杀的时候
When the survivors in the camp take their own lives
这似乎是一种仪式上的自杀
in what appears to be a ritual suicide,
好像是要解释为什么
this will explain why.
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表