剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
I met someone.
我不是想切断你和奥利弗的联♥系♥ 裘德
I'm not trying to keep you from your son, Jude.
这是三年来第一次
This is the first time in three years...
我 我这么开心
that I've been... I've been happy.
奥利弗也很开心 他在这还有朋友
And Oliver's happy. He has friends here.
要上学
He has school.
我
I moved...
为了不让其他人指手画脚 搬去了另外一个州
to another state to take the heat off
这样你和奥利弗就不会受到什么威胁
so that you and Oliver would be safe from threats...
现在这些威胁都没了
And now those threats are gone,
我们为什么还要抛弃之前的生活
so why should we just uproot our lives?
因为这是我们说好的
Because that's what we agreed to!
你想知道真♥相♥吗 裘德
You want to know the truth, Jude?
真正的威胁不是谢恩·杜赛特
The real threat wasn't Shane Doucette.
是你
It was you.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
他本来应该在工作的时候才这么叫我的
He's supposed to only call me that at work.
出什么事了 警官
What's going on, Sergeant?
我老婆多做了一份砂锅菜
My wife made an extra casserole.
挺精致的 是吧
Quaint, huh?
我想我应该尽兄弟之谊 给你带点过来
Thought I'd do the brotherly thing and bring you some,
看看你的胳膊好点了没有
see how your arm's doing.
那挺好
That's nice.
就好像我跟艾米说的
Like I was telling Amy...
我们都在你身边
we're all here for you.
整个集体
The entire unit.
你有任何需要 尽管开口
You need anything, just ask.
因为一家人就是要互相帮助 不是吗
'Cause family looks out for one another, right?
我们是家人
We are family...
是吗 裘德
aren't we, Jude?
是 当然是
Yeah. Of course.
好好享用砂锅炖菜吧
Enjoy the casserole.
裘德
Jude...
没事的
It's okay.
不 有事
No, it's not.
我会给我内务部的朋友打电♥话♥
I'll call my guy at Internal Affairs
告诉它刚刚发生的一切
and tell him what just happened.
我认识克里
I knew Cory.
他也是我的朋友
He was my friend, too.
他不会希望我们这样的 裘德
He wouldn't want this for us, Jude.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他不会希望你和我
He wouldn't want you and me
和我们的儿子感觉不安全
and our son to feel unsafe.
你是想让我扔掉这个案子吗
Are you telling me I should drop the case?
这不仅仅是关于克里
This isn't just about Cory.
这事关每一个忠诚尽职的警♥察♥
This is about every honest cop out there.
是吧 好 那你想让我怎样
Huh? Well, okay. What do you want me to do?
当个缩头乌龟吗
Stick my head in the sand?
然后默许杜赛特和他的同伙们
And... And let Doucette and the rest of his crew
继续在这个城市为所欲为吗
keep chopping down this city?
那下一个像克里一样
Okay, what happens to the next guy
去直面他们的人怎么办呢
who goes up against them like Cory did?
你就是下一个克里
You're that next guy.
你还不懂吗
Don't you understand?
我不会就这样逃避的
I'm not gonna hide from this.
那我就带着奥利弗住到我妈妈家去
Then I'm taking Oliver. We're gonna go stay with my mom.
妈呀 艾米 用不着吧
Oh, please, Amy, geez.
家庭和工作你选吧
It's your family or this case.
跟你妈妈问好
Say hi to your mom.
- 喂 - 好消息
- Yeah. - Good news.
司法部有个朋友愿意帮忙
I got a guy from Justice who wants to talk.
说他可能有你想要的东西
Says he might have something for you.
有笔吗
You got a pen?
有
Yeah.
福尔班医生 谢谢你能来
Dr. Forbin, thank you for coming.
希望不会太麻烦你
I hope it wasn't an inconvenience.
不会的 没事
No, not at all.
他们管这个叫科尔卡多
They call this a cortado.
西班牙语 特别棒 你要一杯吗
It's Spanish. Wonderful. You want one?
不用了谢谢 我不太喜欢咖♥啡♥因♥
No, thank you. Caffeine and I don't really mix.
你的工作非常杰出
You've done amazing work.
清理疏散了那个被传染的营区
Clearing the camp of that contagion.
你救了小女孩一命
That little girl owes you her life.
其实她比她看起来要强大得多呢
Well, she's stronger than she looks.
我不太懂 所以
I'm not a scientist, so there's, uh...
可能问了也白问
it's probably not worth me asking,
但是你是如何治疗她的
but how did you treat her?
要感谢雷恩探长和你的员工
Well, thanks to Agent Ren and your staff,
莉亚立马就被隔离了
Leah was isolated immediately.
之后我用了各种强效的
I then used a combination of potent,
光谱抗病毒药物
broad-spectrum antivirals.
结果就管用了
That seemed to do the trick.
很好 我想感谢你的所作所为
Well, I'd like to thank you for your service.
如果有任何部门能回报你的
And if there's ever anything the Department can do
一定让我知道
to return the favor, do let me know.
先生 还有其他未完之事
Sir, there's more to be done...
莉亚的跟踪观察 这些研究可以益于我们
Leah's follow-up, research that could be benef...
这个部分我就只能抱歉说我帮不了你了
That is one area where I'm sorry to say I can't be of help.
你的研究现在都归政♥府♥所有了
Your research all belongs to the government now,
我们这边也不再需要你了
and your services are no longer required.
我相信你会理解的
I'm sure you understand.
- 名字 - 索菲·福尔班 我在这里工作
- Name? - Sophie Forbin. I work here.
我的实验室在这里 我必须去拿我的研究
My lab is here. I have to get to my research.
抱歉 女士 你的名字被列入禁止入内
I'm sorry, ma'am. You're listed here as restricted.
- 不可以进去 - 我早上还在这里的
- No access. - Well, I was just here this morning.
我就需要进去 五分钟
If I could just get inside, five minutes...
- 不可以的 女士 - 妈的 你听我说
- I can't allow it, ma'am. - Damn it, just listen to m...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
- 喂 - 迦勒 是我
- Yeah? - Caleb, i-it's me.
你那边一切正常吗
Is everything all right on your end?
不 他们在对手♥机♥进行抽查
No. They're doing spot checks for phones.
照片肯定是被国土安♥全♥部♥盯上了
Pictures must have got the attention of DHS,
他们在扭曲整个事实
'cause they're spinning the entire story,
把照片都改了 说是骗局
changing it, calling it a hoax.
什么意思 他们怎么说的
What does that mean? What are they saying?
迦勒
Caleb.
手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
喂
Hello?
迦勒
Caleb?
喂
Hello?
你哪里拿来的 守卫那里吗
Where'd you get it? From a guard?
你先回答我 我就回答你
I'll answer your questions after you answer mine.
我们为什么被关起来 藏起来了
Why are we being fenced in and hidden away?
是要保护你们 不是藏起来
You're being protected, not hidden.
那我为什么不能有手♥机♥
Then why can't I have a phone?
为什么不能跟外界联♥系♥
Why can't we talk to people?
这是我们的规矩
Those are our rules.
把手♥机♥拿过来
Take the phone.
罗伊 拿手♥机♥
Roy, the phone, now!
让他说完
Let the man talk.
听我说 你们要求的 我们都做了
Listen, we've done everything you've asked of us.
雷恩特工跟我们保证了
And Agent Ren, she assured us
我们会成为合法居民
that we were on a path to citizenship.
现在她不见了 还把我们关起来
Now she's gone, and walls are going up.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
这不是一个监狱
Look, this is not a prison.
你做了承诺
You make promises,
但你无力保证
but you don't have the power to keep them.
你只是他们另一条走狗而已
You're just another one of their lapdogs.
你想当一条好狗吗
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表