剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
上来路上差点死了
Yeah, almost died getting it up here, too.
继续继续
Well, keep it running.
天气冷可计划不能推迟
We don't want to get slowed down by the cold.
那栅栏呢
What about the fence?
随时了
Any minute now.
- 好了 - 嗯
That's it. Yep.
你应该在找无线电
You're supposed to be looking for that radio.
栅栏断电了
The power went out on the fence.
我来看看
I came to check it out.
好像是被人破坏了
Looks like someone sabotaged it.
是的
Sure does.
请求变电所支援
I need assistance at the substation...
栅栏断电了
fence power's down.
我们走 快
Let's go. Move.
- 成功了 - 很棒
Got it. Nice work.
拉回 好的
Pull that back. All right.
嗯
Yep.
好了
Here you go.
成功了
Here, I got it. Got it.
我要发信♥号♥♥了
I'm closing in on signal.
我们似乎被骗了
Looks like we've been had.
好了
Got it.
好
All right.
如果这东西有用的话 咱们就希望狄安娜
Let's hope Diana knew what she was doing
知道自己在做什么吧
if this thing works.
- 它最好能有用 - 好了
- It better. - Okay.
现在 等最后一个人过去之后
Now, when the last one makes it through,
你就走
you go.
不要等我
Don't wait for me.
我不需要的
I won't have to.
你会回来的 对吧
You're gonna make it back, right?
- 好的 - 好的
- Okay. - All right.
- 准备好了吗 - 好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
好的
All right.
你先在耍的花招很危险
It's a dangerous game you're playing.
- 我没有耍花招 - 捉迷藏
- I'm not playing games...? -
Hide...and...seek.
我让周围的警卫去追捕你的朋友 裘德
I pull the perimeter guards to go after your friend, Jude,
你偷偷溜出去 切断了电源
you sneak around and cut the power.
接下来打算干嘛
What happens next?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
也许这有助于帮你唤醒记忆
Maybe this will help jog your memory.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嘘 嘘
Shh, shh.
有人来了
Somebody's coming.
到时间了
It's time.
- 咱们走 - 快点
- Let's go.- Come on!
快点
Come on.
那边 快点走
That way, go fast.
警卫已经被引开了 但是他们会回来的
The guards are cleared out, but they'll be back,
所以快点走
so go on.
跟上 跟上
Keep going.Keep going.
跟上
Keep it up.
跟上 跟上
Keep moving.Keep moving.
小声点
Keep it quiet.
妈妈
Momma!
过来
Come here.
- 谢谢你 - 快点
- Thank you.- Quickly.
快点
Quick.
嘿
Hey.
妈妈 你回来了
Momma, you came back.
天呐
Oh, God.
我当然会回来找你的
Of course I came back for you.
看着我 我永远不会离开你的
Look at me. I would never leave you.
好了
Okay.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
- 嘿 你还好吗 - 嗯嗯
- Hey, you okay?- Yeah, yeah.
你可以吗 继续走 继续走
You got it? Keep going.Keep going, go.
你需要帮忙吗
Do you need any help with that thing?
不 一个人就够了
No. One...person job.
好吗
Okay?
把大家带到卡车那里 不要回头张望
Give everybody to the truck.Don't look back.
好的
All right.
没事
Come on.
没事 没事
Come on, come on.
我扶着你呢
I got you.
喂 喂 帮我们一下
Hey, hey!Hey, help us!
快点
Come on.
好的 快点
Okay, come on.
从这里穿过去 就是这样
Come on through.There you go.
一直沿着那条路走出去 好吗
Just take that path all the way out, okay?
快点穿过去
Just go through now.
好了 这边 注意脑袋
There you go, right there. Watch your head.
汉娜
Hannah!
- 嘿 - 他受伤了
- Hey. - He's hurt.
我接住你了
I got you.
把他们关在这里
It's not fair to keep them
是很不公平的
locked up like this.
这些人没有做错什么
These people haven't done anything wrong.
他们当然做错了
Of course they have.
他们杀了你的指挥官 艾玛·任
They killed your commanding officer, Emma Ren.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
你以为自己知道什么 罗伊
What is it you think you know, Roy?
我知道他们的名字 每个人的
I know their name...?
every single one.
你知道吗
Do you?
我不怎么爱说话 但我会倾听
I don't talk much, but I listen.
他们谈自己想要的东西
They talk about the things they want,
他们的梦想 一个家庭 一份体面的工作
what they dream about, a family, a decent job,
一个栖息之地 一份平静
a place to call home, peace.
你问我知道什么 我知道他们是好人
You ask me what I know? I know they're good people.
他们想要一个更好的生活
They want a better life.
我还知道我们可以给予他们
I also know we can give it to them.
所以为什么不呢
So why wouldn't we?
这里正上演着一些
There are things at play here
你可能无法理解的事情
you can't possibly understand.
所以人不要动
Everyone stay calm.
现在 慢慢地 跪下
Now, on your knees...slowly...
你们俩都是
both of you.
扔掉枪
Toss it.
他和这件事没关系
He has nothing to do with this.
他和这件事有很大关系
He has everything to do with this
现在你也搅和进来了
now that he's involved with you.
他受的伤很严重
He's really hurt.
咱们把他从这边带过去
Let's get him through this side.
慢慢来 好了
Take it easy.Here you go.
- 好了 你没事吧 - 你们准备好了吗
Come on. You got it? You guys ready?
好了 咱们走 不远了
All right, let's go. Not too much further.
好了
Here we go.
行了 警官
Come on, Sheriff.
你不想再有一个好人被杀死吧
You don't want to get another good man killed.
放开他
Let him go.
你们关在这里的人都走了
The people you were keeping here are gone.
你现在没招儿了
You have no move.
我永远都有招儿
I always have a move.
汉娜 不 不 不
Hannah! No, no, no!
- 汉娜 - 你不能碰她
- Hannah! - You can't touch her!
汉娜
Hannah!
汉娜
Hannah!
汉娜
Hannah!
汉娜
Hannah!
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表