剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
I thought we were doing something good,
是为了帮人
helping people.
汉娜说其他人尊你为领导
Hannah said the others look to you as a leader.
如果是真的 那你赶紧把大家都召集过来
If that's true, then you need to round everyone up.
你们要想活着出去
If they want to leave this camp alive,
就要准备好迁徙
they need to be ready to move.
你要关我多久
How long you gonna keep me here?
想关多久关多久
As long as I want.
你打了联邦探员
You assaulted a federal agent.
但你来这里并不是为了大家是吧
That's not really the reason you came up here, is it?
听着
Look --
我们可以折腾一宿
We can do this all night,
但我只有一个真♥相♥给你
but I've only got one story to tell,
所以你们会很无聊的
so it's gonna get really boring.
你来这里的真实目的是
Why are you really here?
接下来交给我
I'll take it from here.
你不能这么做
Hey. Hey, you can't do this.
不行
Hey, you can't do this!
不
No! Hey --
别别别
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不
No!
不
No!!
在逃人员名单
第一季 第十集
交 叉 世 界
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表