剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
You know, one of those tall buggers.
是啊
Yeah.
麦芽酒
Malt liquor --
真的能让人喝醉 我知道
Gets a bad rap -- I know.
当然能了
Sure does.
好吧
All right.
所以我们现在有名单了
So we got a list of names.
我们找的就是这些早期成员之间的关系
We look for links to members of the early migration.
看看戴安是不是能认出来
See if Diana recognizes anyone.
我们这就开始拉清单
We start building a list.
一旦我们得到了他们团伙所有人的名单之后
Once we get all the names of the group...
怎么
What?
额 警长 有电♥话♥找你
Uh, phone call for you, sheriff.
说是很紧急
Said it was urgent.
好吧
All right.
- 嘿 帮我关上门 行吗 - 当然
- Hey, get the door, will you? - Yep.
埃利斯警长
Sheriff Ellis.
有人吗
Hello?
有的 我们 额 我们在营地见过面
Yeah, we, um -- we met at the camp.
你说你相信我是无辜的
You said you believed I was innocent.
我叫保罗
My name is Paul.
我被要求做一个录音
I was asked to make a recording
说我和营地的其他人都是
saying that I and others at the camp
邪教组织的成员
were members of a cult.
谁要求你的 我不能说
Asked by who? I can't say.
我只是想让你知道那不是真的
I just wanted to tell you that it's not true.
但是我想这有可能会被用来攻击我们
But I think it could be used against us.
听着 我们这儿有很多好人
Look, there's a lot of good people up there,
而且 额
and, um...
- 我现在感觉很糟糕 - 为什么
- I just have a bad feeling. - Why?
录音里都有什么 你都说了什么
What's on the tape? What did you say?
我们想死的一些话
That we wanted to die.
保罗
Paul...
谁跟你说让你录音的
who told you to make the tape?
保罗
Paul?
保罗 你现在在哪儿
Paul, where are you?
我得走了
I have to go.
保罗
Pa--
他说了什么
What was that about?
如果跟我想的一样
If that's what I think it was,
他们就要杀掉那营地里所有人了
they're gonna kill everyone in that camp.
我从哪里来 这代表着对不起
Where I'm from, this means "I'm sorry."
你没有什么用感到抱歉的
You have nothing to be sorry about.
我刚来的时候
When I got here,
我很急于找到一位好朋友
I was in such a rush to find a friend,
我都没想想你在找什么
I didn't think about what you were looking for
或是你的感觉
or how you felt.
嘿 你知道你可以跟我说
Hey, you know you can talk to me
任何事的
about anything.
好
Okay.
你知道吗 我不谈瑞秋的原因
You know, the reason I don't talk about Rachel
我想大概是因为
as much as I probably should is because...
我想我们需要的就是继续前进 丽贝卡
I guess I just need to move forward, Rebecca.
我就是这样的一个人 你知道的
It's just how I'm built, you know.
这并不代表我不想念她
It doesn't mean I don't miss her.
我非常想念她
I think about her a lot,
关于那个她被带走的晚上
about the night she was taken.
你甚至都不在那里
You weren't even there.
这就是我为什么一直在想
That's what I think about.
我希望我能在家
I wish I had been home.
你知道 我曾想着
You know, I had hoped
到这儿来 能从头开始
that by coming here, starting over,
也许我们之间的距离也能越来越紧密
maybe we could close the distance between us.
但事实并不是这样
But -- But it hasn't.
那么我们该怎么变好点
So how do we make it better?
我们就抛下了我们一起的
We leave the past behind
过去就好了
and us with it.
那现在这些是你真正感受到的
Now is that how you really feel,
还是说奈奥米在你耳边给你灌输的
or is that something Naomi whispered in your ear?
等一下
Wait a minute.
丽贝卡 我不是那个意思 真的
Rebecca, that's not how I meant it, really.
等一下
Hold on.
- 好了 你现在可以说了吧 - 好的
- Okay, you have my attention. - Good.
来的很及时 如果你听我的
In time, if you listen to me,
你会变得很富有如果你想要的就是钱的话
you can become quite wealthy if that's what you want.
我需要为你做些什么
And what would I need to do for you?
我需要你帮我确保我的地位
I would need help getting situated
必要的时候为我提供保护
and protection, if required.
第一步就是离开这个营地
First step is to get out of this camp.
现在还没有你会被释放的准确时间
There's no timetable yet on when you'll be released.
这就是你要加快的事情了
That's something you would need to expedite.
我还有另外四个 就今晚
Myself and four others tonight.
我做不到
I-I can't do that.
也许这一切不适合你
Perhaps this isn't for you.
也许你还没准备好
Perhaps you're not ready.
只有那个能让保罗变成谋杀犯的人
The only people that could frame Paul for murder,
才能把他放出来
get him out of the camp,
然后还让他录一盘磁带
and then have him make the tape --
一个非常挑衅的磁带
a very provocative tape --
可能就是
would be the group
之前你帮过忙的那个组织
that you helped cross over earlier.
这个人领导的
Led by that guy.
但是这说不通啊
But it doesn't make sense.
他们为什么要让他们死
Why would they want them dead?
为了曝光率
Exposure.
你说早前的一个成员
You said the earlier group
来执行任务但是失败了
came with a mission and failed.
如果幸存者们可以曝光他们
If the survivors can expose them,
就对任何
that presents a risk
他们打算实施的计划造成了威胁
to any plans they might be trying to carry out.
那我们如何阻止他们
So how do we stop them?
我不知道
I don't know.
过去的十年间
In the last 10 years,
这个组织积累了太多的力量
this group has amassed a lot of power.
我们没办法知道这些力量的走向和程度
There's no telling where or how high it goes.
警长 联邦调查局来人了
Uh, sheriff, there's someone from the FBI here.
在找她
They're asking for her.
你好 我是艾力斯警长 有什么可以帮您
Hi, Sheriff Ellis. How can I help you?
珍妮弗·道尔 联邦调查局
Jennifer Doyle. FBI.
今天早些时候 你们核查了
Earlier today, you did a photo check
一位自称叫做玛丽·史密斯的女人
on a woman identifying herself as Mary Smith?
是的 没有找到匹配
We did. Uh, we didn't get a hit.
似的 为了保护她的侵权
Yeah, we've kept her out of the system
我们把她放在了系统之外
for her own protection.
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
为什么要保护她
Why is she being protected?
她是个线人
She's an informant.
她很狡猾
Oh. Slippery one.
所以无论她说了什么 估计都是假的
So whatever she's told you, it's likely a lie.
我就知道
I knew it!
我跟曼森就是这么说的
That's what I told Hermanson.
曼森去哪了
Hey, where's Hermanson?
有人知道吗
Anybody know?
估计吃午饭去了
He's Probably at lunch.
其中另一个同事 我跟他说了 我说
One of the other guys, I told him, I said,
这女的绝对满嘴跑火车 一点也不像好人
"There's no way this lady is on the up-and-up."
等我打个电♥话♥
So let me make a call
查一下她的状态啊
and check on her status, okay?
他们要干嘛
What did they want?
嘘
Shh.
过来
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表