剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
来吧,宝贝女儿
Come on, baby girl.
♪
[ 车门开关 ]
[Vehicle door opens]
♪
注意安全
Be careful.
你也一样
You be careful, too.
♪
[ 车门打开 ]
[Vehicle door opens]
[ 发动引擎 ]
[Engine starts]
♪
丽雅 ?
Leah?
丽雅 !
Leah!
- 那是.... - 是的
- Was that... - Yes.
- 她现在和她妈妈在一起了 - 不!
- She's with her mother now. - No.
这样最好
It's for the best.
不,你不知道,你刚刚做了什么。
No, you have no idea ,what you've just done.
嘿,我想让丽雅安全
Hey. You want Leah to be safe.
我想不出还有谁能让她更安全
I can't think of anybody that can keep her safer
比那个女人更合适。
than that woman right there.
任何妨碍她们在一起的人,
Anyone that stands between her and that kid
在世上都活不长
is not long for this world.
拜托...
Please.
放手吧
Let it go.
♪
[ 海鸥鸣叫 ]
[Seagulls crying]
马歇尔: 第一个伤你心的男孩是谁?
MARSHALL: First boy to break your heart?
嗯,麦迦
Um, Micah.
唯一让我心碎的男孩
Only boy to break my heart.
麦迦....
Micah...
我们一起长大的。
We grew up together.
我们的爸爸是最好的朋友。
Our dads were best friends.
当事情变得很糟的时候,
And when things got really bad,
嗯,他的家人搬来跟我们住了。
um, his family moved in with us.
我们分享一切....床、食物
We shared everything... beds, food.
一半时间都没有足够的食物,
There wasn't enough food half the time,
我们以为他会挺不过去。
and we thought he'd disappear.
他太瘦了。
He was so skinny.
16岁左右的时候
And then 'round 16,
就像,一夜之间
it was like, overnight,
他变成大块头,肩膀和胳膊都长得很大很宽
he just had these big, broad shoulders and arms
还有胡须。
and facial hair.
突然,麦迦成这样了
Suddenly, there was Micah.
好了,我脑补了这些画面。
Okay. Yeah, I got the picture.
♪
♪
哦,我猜你在贫困中长大
Uh, so I guess you grew up poor.
是啊
Yeah.
我们不聊这些。
We don't have to talk about that.
我们要享受美好时光。
We're having such a good time.
不,说嘛
No, come on.
我想知道这些
I mean it.
我想了解你
I want to know about you.
♪
当我们在海港节相遇时....
When we met at Harborfest...
我认出你了。
I recognized you.
♪
在我、我来到迦南港之前.
Before I-I came to Port Canaan...
...有人送我一个有你照片的吊坠,
...someone gave me a locket with your picture in it.
他们告诉我来找你,
They told me to find you.
他们说你是个好人,会帮助我的
They said you were a good man and that you'd help me.
♪
有个Metolius人把我的照片放进了吊坠里?
Someone from Metolius put my picture in a locket?
有个Metolius人.。
Someone from Metolius...
....在2149年
...in 2194.
♪
我和那个营地的那些人,
Me and those people at that camp,
我们....我们来到这儿
we... we came here
是来躲避战争的
to escape a war...
....在未来
...in the future.
这个时候你是不是该说 “我是在开玩笑的”
And this is the part where you tell me you're joking
然后告诉我真实的故事 ?
and tell me the real story?
我知道这听起来很荒谬 [ 叹气 ]
I know how it sounds. [Sighs]
所以我之前只字未提
That's why I didn't say anything before.
♪
好吧,嗯....
Okay, um...
我是说,我该怎么说呢?
I mean, what do I say to that?
这是事实,马歇尔
It's the truth, Marshall.
♪
嗯,你在想什么?
Mm. What are you thinking?
♪
我只是在想,听到这些话后,
I was just thinking that this conversation
我需要来点威士忌酒,
requires some whiskey.
从未喝过酒吗?
Ever had it?
♪
我要去海滩那边的酒馆
I'll hit the liquor store down the beach.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
♪
[ 模糊的周围谈话声 ]
[Indistinct conversations]
嘿,发生了什么事?
Hey, what's going on?
[ 模糊的周围谈话声 ]
[Indistinct conversations]
你来看看这个。
You have to see this.
♪
♪
你认识那里写的是什么吗?
You know what that writing is?
是的,我认识
Yeah. I do.
[ 播放着欢快的摇滚乐,模糊的周边交谈声音 ]
[Upbeat rock music plays, indistinct conversations]
♪
你干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
你应该和汉娜和其他人在一起。
You're supposed to be with Hannah and the others.
不,旅游结束了
No. Tour's over.
好吧
Okay.
你发现了什么?
What'd you find out?
我就应该和克莱尔去洛杉矶。
That I should've gone to L.A. with Claire.
这就是我的发现。
That's what I found out.
♪
年轻的女士
Young lady.
你这么漂亮却很一脸忧伤
You're too pretty to be sad.
♪
♪
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
有喜欢的东西吗?
See something you like?
可以便宜卖♥♥给你
I can cut you a really good price.
很低的折扣
Depression discount.
这是我的吊坠。
This is my locket.
10块钱,它是你的了
10 bucks, it's yours.
不,不,这是我在海边弄丢的
No, no, I lost this in the water.
你在哪找到的
Where did you find it?
女士,如果你不买♥♥就放下吧
Lady, if you're not gonna buy it, put it down.
我不会从你那里买♥♥我自己的吊坠,
I'm not buying my own locket from you,
而且我也没钱
and I don't have any money.
哦,嘿,来人啊!
Uh, hey! Help!
她偷我东西!
She stole from me!
♪
哇、哇、哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
拦住她,她偷我东西!
Hold on to her! She stole from me!
他想卖♥♥掉它,但这是我的。
He's trying to sell it, but it's mine.
我、我被海水冲上岸的时候,我弄丢的...
I-I lost it when we washed up on the...
安静点
Be quiet.
给你
Here.
我们来制定个简单的规则,
We gave you an easy set of rules.
我猜你不太懂公民权吧
I guess you're just not that interested in citizenship.
嘿,你们是从难民营里出来的吗?
Hey, are you guys from the refugee camp?
你的事还没解决吗?滚开吧。
Didn't we take care of your thing? Piss off.
EJ,回到大巴上去
EJ. Back to the bus.
我道歉,先生
My apologies, sir.
- 等等 - 汉娜
- Wait. - Hannah.
不,等等,罗伊
No, wait. Roy.
等等,那个家伙拿了我的吊坠,是我遗失的
Wait. That guy has my locket, the one I lost,
我从家里带来的唯一东西。
the only thing I brought from home.
记得吗,罗伊
Remember? Roy!
我们要回去
We have to go back.
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表