剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
前情提示
Previously on "The Crossing"...
快速和你讲一下 这些人
Here's a quick primer... all these people here
都来自未来
are from the future,
艾玛的老大特别坏
and Emma's boss sucks.
我说了 不想让他参与
I told you, I didn't want him involved.
做好你的工作
Do your job.
之前也发生过
I think it's happened before.
之前有人迁到这里来过
There was an earlier migration.
你在这里多久了
How long have you been here?
比你想得要久
Longer than you think.
顶点 占领了政♥府♥
Apex... they took over the government.
他们能做到我们做不了的事情
They can do things we can't.
你女儿 得了曼特尔病
Your daughter... She has Mantle's Disease.
让我帮你创造解药
Let me help you create the treatment,
然后我带回去给她
and then I can take it back.
明天早上我会去警♥察♥局
I'll come by the station tomorrow morning.
然后我们再聊
We'll talk then?
上面只存了我的电♥话♥号♥
Mine's the only number stored on it.
她打开后 就会来电♥话♥
She opens it up, she calls,
然后我们就能弄清楚上面发生了什么
and we figure out what's really going on up there.
汉娜
Hannah?
你是谁
Who is this?
扫荡了俄亥俄 得州
Having swept the primaries in Ohio, Texas,
罗德岛 佛蒙特的候选人初选会后 约翰·麦凯恩正式
Rhode Island, and Vermont, John McCain has officially...
这太惨了
This is a tragedy...
They call me "hell"
They call me "Stacey"
They call me "her"
是你吃的东西吗
Is it something you eat?
That's not my name * * That's not my name
是的
- Yes. - * That's not my name
是我要扔掉的这些昂贵又难吃的打包饭菜吗
Is it these overpriced leftovers I'm going to throw away?
不是
- No. - * They call me "quiet"
是我们上周钓到的鱼吗
Is it the fish we caught last week?
别帮忙
Hey. No helping.
是我们上周钓到的鱼吗
Is it the fish you caught last week?
没错 你们两个作弊鬼
- * That's not my name * - Yes. Cheaters.
That's not my name
That's not my name
爸爸
Dad!
现在要干什么
What'd you do now?
没什么 就想和你谈谈
Nothing. I just need to talk to you.
能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
好吧 说 给你五分钟
Yeah. Okay. Talk. You got five minutes.
发生事故的时候
I remember people in the road.
我记得路上有人
The night of the accident.
我知道自己总说事故发生的时候我什么都不记得
Look, I know I always said the whole thing was a blank
没看到任何人任何东西 但是
and I didn't see anything or anyone, but...
我现在记起来了
I remember it now.
路上当时有人
There were people in the road.
他们凭空冒出来的 所以我爸才急转弯
They came out of nowhere. That's why my dad swerved.
所以我们彩妆车
Th-That's why we crashed.
我是第一个到达现场的
I was the first one on the scene.
我们搜索了整片地方 并没发现有人的迹象
We searched that whole area, and we saw no sign of anyone.
我跟你说 那些人还活着
I'm telling you, they were out there.
这故事你♥爸♥讲了好多年
You father's been telling that story for years.
酒吧的每个酒保都记得清清楚楚
Every bartender in town knows it by heart.
你突然记起来肯定是听多了
It's no wonder it's playing tricks with your mind, you know?
我看得很清楚
I know what I saw.
事故发生十年后
10 years after the fact,
你突然一下就想起来了吗
it just hits you like a bolt of lightning?
这你要怎么解释
How do you explain that?
不知道
I don't know.
他当时喝多了
He had too much to drink with dinner.
没想伤害人的 但也伤害了
He did not mean to hurt anyone, but he did.
当时是意外 马歇尔
It was an accident, Marshall.
马歇尔
Marshall.
马歇尔
Marshall?
马歇尔 你没事吧
Marshall? Are you okay?
丽莎
Lisa?
丽莎 别啊
Lisa? No.
天啊 不要
Ohh. Oh, God. No.
- 丽莎 - 妈妈
- Lisa? - Mom!
别啊 我的天
No. No, God.
我们应该做点什么
We should do something.
我们帮不上忙
There's nothing to be done.
天啊
Oh, God!
_2008年第一批到达者
你没事吧
You okay?
应该还好
Yeah, I think so.
就是这里了吧 我们到了吗
Is this it? Did we make it?
车检贴纸写的是2008
The sticker on the car said 2008.
差不多了
Close enough.
我们该走了 快点
We have to go. Hurry up.
- 救命 - 车里有人
- Help! - The people in the car.
不能被人发现我们来过
No one can know we're here.
救命
Help!
你拿到了
Did you get it?
你再打一次电♥话♥
Okay, I want you to call again.
十分钟前打过电♥话♥了
I called 10 minutes ago.
要是有任何改变 他们会立刻联♥系♥我
If anything changes, they'll contact me immediately.
我们还是先做解药吧
Let's just focus on making the treatment.
我们要不是浪费时间找实验室
Yeah, well, we should have been done by now
现在就能做好了
instead of wasting time looking for a lab.
要是昨天早上
If I'd known I was gonna be a hostage
我知道自己会成为人♥质♥
when I left for work yesterday morning,
就会定下更好的计划了
I would have made better plans.
你不是人♥质♥ 是你自己主动帮忙的
You're not a hostage. You offered to help.
是吗 那我走了是可以的吗
Really? So I can just walk away?
果然不行
Didn't think so.
我是艾玛·雷恩 请留言
You've reached Emma Ren. Please leave a message.
你好 我是裘德 我在警局
Hi. This is Jude. I'm at the office.
就想问问你还来不来
Just making sure you're still coming by.
进来
Yeah?
你和奥利弗玩得开心吗
Hey. Did you have fun with Oliver?
不错
Yeah.
找回他没遇到困难吧
No drama getting him back?
什么
What?
从前妻那里 有时候和她们要孩子就跟交换人♥质♥似的
With the ex. Sometimes it's more like a hostage exchange.
不 我和艾米 关系还算友好
No. Amy and I are... on good terms.
那就好
Good.
我们之间还算和睦相处
It's all very cordial.
听起来 挺正常
Well, that sounds... healthy.
你钓鱼的时候 我
While you were fishing, I, uh,
我调查了参加海港节的那个人
followed up on the individual who showed up at Harborfest.
那个死者
The dead guy.
看出来了
Yeah, I see that.
并不能识别他的身份 所以案子还没结
Didn't have any luck ID'ing him, so case is still open.
好 交给我吧
All right. I'll take it from here.
很好 对了 有一名联邦探员找你
Great. And, uh, oh, uh, there's a Fed here to see you.
雷恩探员吗
Agent Ren?
不是 是福斯特探员 我把他安排在会议室了
No. Agent Foster. I put him in the conference room.
福斯特探员
Hi. Agent Foster?
警长 我们在索恩沙滩行动上见过吧
Sheriff. I think we met at the Thorn Beach operation?
对
Right.
有什么需要帮忙的
What can I do for you?
我明白你一直
Well, I understand you've been, uh...
在和雷恩探员合作处理这个情况
consulting with Agent Ren about that situation.
情况
That situation?
你是说你们在山上
Oh, you mean the fact that you're running
安排高级机密拘留营这件事吗
that top-secret detainment camp up in the mountains?
是的
Yeah.
不知道过去24小时里你有没有见过
I was wondering if you'd seen or spoken with Agent Ren
或联♥系♥到雷恩探员
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表