剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
Do you ever get hurt?
当然疼
Of course.
你没有标志
You never have marks.
人人都有标志
Well, everyone has marks.
只是
It's just...
我的标志很快就不见了
mine go away faster.
我长大后 会像你一样吗
When I grow up, will I be like you?
不会
No.
你会比我更好
You're gonna be better.
她是怎么和你失散的
How did she end up with you?
我知道 不能问问题
I know... no more questions.
只是 她不是你的亲生女儿
It's just that she's not your biological daughter.
我不是在评判
I'm not judging.
我妈把我遗弃在教堂的台阶上
My mom left me on the steps of a church
当时我才六个月大 所以 你懂的
when I was 6 months old, so, you know,
血缘关系对我来说没什么意义
biological connections don't really mean much to me.
她父母死了
Her parents died.
当时她很小
She was so tiny.
我从没听过那样的哭声
I had never heard something cry like that.
我们族群的孩子 不会那样的哭
Our children, they don't cry like that.
所以我就带着她
So, I took her with me.
我本不该有所牵绊的
I wasn't supposed to have attachments.
但是从她和我在一起的一刻 我再也无法放弃她
But once she was with me, I just couldn't give her up.
即使后来我发现她病了
Even after I found out she was sick.
你是名战士吗
Were you a soldier?
裘德说了关于
Jude said something about...
被制♥造♥来战斗的事
being made to fight.
我做了后悔的事 但我不后悔救了莉娅
I have regrets, but saving Leah isn't one of them.
这是苏菲
This is Sophie.
弗尔宾医生 利亚的情况在迅速恶化
Dr. Forbin, Leah's condition is deteriorating rapidly.
她烧到40度 呼吸困难
Her fever is 104. Her breathing is labored
我们在她脑内发现了肿胀
and we're seeing swelling in the brain.
给她用另一种光谱药剂
Give her another dose of the broad spectrum.
我会尽快赶回去
I'll be there as soon as I can.
你说她情况很稳定的
You told me she was stable.
你一直在拖延时间
You have been stalling this entire time.
怎么 她死了传染病就不蔓延了吗
What, she dies and the pandemic dies with her?
不会
No.
我们被包围了吗
Are we surrounded?
这是又一个陷阱吗
Is this another trap?
不 不是陷阱 我发誓
No. It's not a trap. I swear.
我会按时回到她身边的
We will get to her in time.
你一路跟来
You came all this way.
她值得如你所愿的活着
She deserves the life you want for her.
不
No.
糖并不会让这些事突然解释得通
Sugar is not gonna make this suddenly make sense.
如果你有任何疑问
Look, if, uh, you got any questions...
我有
I got it.
那些难民不是从俄♥罗♥斯♥来的
Those refugees are not from Russia.
他们来自于未来
They're from the future.
200年后的未来
200 years in the future.
而且 其中还有一个 就像是忍♥者雇佣兵
And... And one of them is a... like, a ninja mercenary
绑♥架♥奥利弗的人 人称顶点
that they call Apex, who kidnapped Oliver.
还有消失的连特工
And Agent Ren, who a-apparently has gone missing,
她坚信还有其他人
she believes that there were other, uh, you know,
早期先来这的未来人
future people that came earlier...
10年前来迦南港
10 years ago... to Port Canaan.
她的上司 林道尔先生
And that her boss, Mr., uh, Lindauer...?
是啊
Yeah.
知道了这些事 他就要掩盖真♥相♥
...knew about it, and he's covering it up.
我都说到了吗
Did I get all that?
我在这一顿恶补
Yeah, I'm playing catch-up here,
要是有遗漏的地方就告诉我
so let me know if I missed anything.
不是我不信任你
Look, it's not that I didn't trust you.
只是 我都不太相信我自己说的这些 好吗
It's just... I wasn't sure I believed it myself, okay?
有次我信了 我
And once I did, I... it...
我就该早点告诉你的
I should've told you sooner.
我知道这里对你来说小菜一碟 裘德
I know this place is small potatoes to you, Jude...
但这工作我很在行
but I'm good at my job.
我能注意到 别人注意不到的事情
I notice things in... in a way that other people don't.
我知道
I know.
是啊
Yeah.
她和营队里那些
So... she talked to other people at the camp
声称有其他时间旅行者的人谈话
who claim there were other time travelers.
是啊
Yeah.
保罗和托马斯
Paul and Thomas.
一定有个机器
There'd have to be a machine.
时空之旅
Time travel.
你得有 你得有地方出来
I mean, you got to... you got to get from where you are to...
才能从水底来这里
to out in the water out there.
是啊 但是我觉得他们并不打算死在水里
Yeah, but I don't think they meant to end up in the water.
没错
Right.
也就是说第一批人本该死在陆地上的
Which means that the first ones could have ended up on land.
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得像什么
What do you think that looked like?
你觉得他们是凭空出现吗
You think they just appeared out of thin air?
就像他们本来不在那 突然间 就出现在那了
Like they weren't there, and then, suddenly, they were?
可能吧
Maybe.
我们需要和马歇尔谈谈
We need to talk to Marshall.
好了 各位
All right, everybody.
为成功完成任务举杯 敬没有定点的未来
Here's to a job well done. A future without Apex.
- 没错 没错 - 没错 没错
- Hear, hear. - Hear, hear.
你确定我们完成任务了吗
Are you sure we are done?
你怎么知道我们出色完成任务的
How do you know we did it well?
因为我说了算
Because I say so.
我们创建一个更好的未来
We made a better future.
现在 余生我要花时间
And now, I'm gonna spend the rest of my present
大口吃肉 尽情打牌
eating real meat and playing cards.
我想我要留在祖国
I think I'm gonna stay on at Homeland.
留些耳目也没什么 是吧
It can't hurt to maintain eyes and ears, right?
博蒙特照顾他
Beaumont took care of him.
你的目标还剩几个月时间了
Your target only had a few extra months.
没什么区别的
It won't make a difference.
好好生活 克雷格
Live your life, Craig.
喂
Yeah?
长官 迦南港水域
Sir, migrants have been found
刚刚发现移居者
in the water just off Port Canaan.
在水里 有多少
In the water? How many?
等等 他们说从哪来的
Wait. They say they're from where?
就这样 兄弟 请下赌注
That's it, folks. Place your bets.
我们遇到问题了
We got a problem.
这是 发生车祸的地方吗
This is... where it happened?
我经常夜不能眠 想到我要是
I used to lie awake thinking of ways
能回到那晚 改变一切
I could go back and change that night...
就在那一刻 路上什么也没有
anything not to be here, on this road, at that exact moment.
无论发生了什么
Or maybe everything happens no matter what.
也许都是命啊
Maybe fate is fate.
我讨厌这么说
I hate that idea.
还记得我和你说的那个出租♥房♥♥
So... you know that sublet I told you about?
我不得不今晚就开车去
I have to start driving tonight.
很显然 她有一些小龟 抱歉 是小龟们
Apparently, she's got turtles... sorry, tortoises...
她现在就很需要我
and she needs me there right away.
我猜他们喜欢挖洞穴
I guess they like to dig out of their cage
四处漫步什么的
and wander off or something.
如果你不信命运一说
If you want to reject the idea of fate,
你就和我一起去洛杉矶
you'll come with me to Los Angeles.
因为你永远都不会这么做的
Because never in a million years were you really gonna do it.
我一直在考虑
I was thinking about it.
你在骗我
You were stringing me along.
我知道你假装点头和微笑
I know that fake nod and smile.
好吧 咱们走
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表