剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
你是谁
Who is this?
嘿
Hey.
我找回了奥利弗
Hey, uh, I got Oliver back.
太好了 松了口气
Good. That's a relief.
听着 有点小麻烦
Look... slight wrinkle.
你得医生和里斯一起
Your doctor and Reece went off
- 去研究治疗方法了 - 停
- to, uh, work on a treatment. - Okay, stop.
我们不应该在电♥话♥里说
Uh, we shouldn't be talking about this over the phone.
好
Okay.
她还安全吗
Is she safe?
应该吧
Yeah, I think so.
明天早上我去警局 然后再谈吧
Um, I'll come by the station tomorrow morning. We'll talk then?
好的
Okay.
哥们
Hey, buddy.
总结一天的时间到了
High-low time.
好的
All right.
你先来还是我先来
You want to go first, or should I?
- 我先 - 好的
- I'll go first. - Okay.
我今天最开心的是钓鱼
My high was going fishing.
是吧
Oh, yeah? Huh.
下次 我们俩去钓鱼 好吗
The next time, just you and me, okay?
但我手有点生了
But I'm a little rusty.
没关系 我们去的时候我帮你
That's okay. I'll help you when we go.
- 保证吗 - 保证
- Promise? - I promise.
今天失落的是
And my low
没能和你一起玩
was not getting to spend any time with you today.
是啊 真的不好意思
Yeah. I'm sorry about that.
这也是我失落的地方
That was my low, too.
爸爸
Dad?
我说点事你能不罚我吗
Can I say something and not get in trouble?
奥利 你想说什么都可以告诉我
Ollie, you can always tell me anything.
我觉得你可以找比里斯更好的
I think you can meet someone better than Reece.
女朋友
You know, as a girlfriend.
她都不知道我们钓鱼需要鱼竿
She didn't even know we needed fishing poles.
不知道吗
She didn't?
这样的话 我确实应该找更好的女友
Well, then, I definitely need to find someone better.
你愿意帮我吗
Will you help me?
- 也许你认识好人 - 爸爸
- You know, maybe you know somebody. - Dad.
此时此刻是我今天最开心的时候
This is my high. Right now.
6630.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我是国土安全的雷恩特工
I'm Agent Ren with Homeland Security.
有什么事
Okay. What's this about?
我碰到了一个寻找你的人
I've come into contact with someone who's searching for you.
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this man?
天啊
Oh, my God.
保罗
Paul.
他是我丈夫
He's my husband.
我能进来问你些问题吗
Do you mind if I come in and ask you some questions?
我们结婚了九年 一直没问题
GRETA: We were married for nine years. No problems.
结果某天下午 他从单位回家
Then one afternoon, he comes home from work
说自己一直不开心 决定要走了
and says he hasn't been happy, that he's leaving.
他说理由了吗
Did he have a reason?
他一直在说自己碰到的一些人
He kept talking about these people that he'd met,
他们改变了他的感受
how they made him feel.
他们对世界的看法影响了他
The way they looked at the world...
总是说 我们过得不够好
Kept saying that we weren't living our best life.
他甚至让我跟他去参加他们的聚会
He even tried to get me to go to one of the meetings with him.
你去了吗
Did you go?
没有
No.
我试图和他解释 那帮人只不过是在用情感攻势
I tried to explain to him they were just love-bombing him.
他不听
He didn't want to listen.
情感攻势
Love bombing?
邪教们会使用这一招
It's something that these cults do
通过举办的这些活动
to create a positive association in your mind
让你感觉到正能能量
with these events they're throwing
让你觉得很开心
and your positive feelings.
我在这个话题上查阅了所有资料
I read everything I could on the subject,
想把他救出来
tried to get him out of there.
所以保罗进了邪教吗
So Paul is in a cult?
是的
Yes.
你来这里不是因为这个吗
Isn't that why you're here?
他身边的人和他
He and the people he's with...
声称来自未来吗
Claim to be from the future?
是的
Yeah.
我在霍夫斯特拉和他认识的
I met him at Hofstra.
朋友安排的
Friend set us up.
他在华尔街找到了工作
He got a job on Wall Street,
开了自己的财务咨♥询♥公♥司♥
opened his own financial advisory business.
我过去觉得他身上最奇怪的一点
I used to think the strangest thing about him
是他会在自己上衣的商标上
was he... he would write his initials
都写上自己名字首字母
in the labels of all his shirts
以免弄丢
in case they were misplaced.
我一辈子都想不到
In a million years, I never would have predicted
他最后会有这种结局
that this is where he would end up.
绝对不可能
Not in a million years.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
关于这个组织你还有更多信息吗
Do you have any more information about this group?
我搜集了他们的一些小册子
I have some old pamphlets
当时他们只不过拿
from when they were just
自我意识小组当幌子
a storefront self-awareness group
我还有保罗
and Paul's letters,
跟我 他家人和朋友诀别的信
disassociating from me, his family, our friends.
能让我看看嘛
Could I see them?
当然了
Absolutely.
第一季 第四集
交 叉 世 界
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表