剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
感知力
sensory capabilities.
没错
Yep.
你是在说这是真的
You're telling me this is real.
如果是真的
If it is...
这就像是
I mean, it would be like
看到了一眼人类的进化
getting a glimpse of our own evolution.
她不是人类的进化
She isn't our evolution.
她是为战斗而制♥造♥的 她想要回她的孩子
She was made to fight, and she wants her kid back.
她很危险
She's dangerous.
这是地址吗
Is that the location?
如果是她需要帮助呢
What if she needs help?
这就是不要谈恋爱的第一条理由
That is the number-one reason to not be in a relationship.
任何专家都会这么说的
Every expert will tell you that.
况且你已经有女朋友了
Never mind the fact that you're already in a relationship.
你想为这姑娘牵肠挂肚 请便吧
You want to mope about this girl, be my guest.
我还有事
I've got business.
你和这个姑娘呆了两个小时
You spent two hours with this girl.
我无法解释
I can't explain it.
我只知道 我满脑子都是她
All I know is, I can't stop thinking about her.
那你打算怎么办
So what do you want to do?
我们又进不去那个营地
Because we're not getting in that camp.
也许我们根本不需要进去
Maybe we don't need to get in.
什么
What?
好了 开始吧
All right. Here we go.
等下 她怎么能知道是你
Wait, how's she gonna know it's you?
无人机上只存了我的电♥话♥号♥
Mine's the only number stored on it.
她打开后 就能打给我
She opens it up, she calls,
然后我们就能知道那里发生了什么
and we figure out what's really going on up there.
营地应该在 那边
The camp should be right over... here.
就是那里
There it is.
主营房♥应该在正前方
Main lodge should be right up ahead.
兄弟 危险物 六点方向
Uh, dude. Bogey, 6:00.
说什么
Say what?
- 离开那里 - 好啊 我努力呢
- Get out of there! - Yeah, I'm trying.
该死
Damn it!
大自然无情啊 兄弟
Nature's cruel, bro.
嘿
Hey.
怎么样
How's it going?
我要你离汉娜远点
Listen, I'm going to need you to leave Hannah alone.
汉娜
Hannah?
这样 听好
Okay, look. Um...
我不知道她和你说了什么
I don't know what she's told you,
但你不能相信她
but you can't trust her.
她曾为顶点工作 她出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的人
She worked for Apex. She sold out her own people.
我们都是迫不得已才会做那样的事
We all did things we thought we had to do.
他们杀了我哥 我叔
They killed my brothers! My uncle!
我甚至没见过我的父母
I never even met my own parents,
她还能大摇大摆或者
and she just gets to walk around?!
只要我在这 她就能活着
As long as I'm here, she gets to walk around.
你要是再敢靠近她
And if you ever step to her again,
你我之间就没什么
there won't be a second conversation
好说的了
between you and me.
我有个问题
I got a question.
谁让你当营队的老大了
Who made you king of the camp?
我
I did.
我在这就能要了你的命 相信我
I can end this right here. Believe me.
这种事我♥干♥过很多次 都数不清了
I've done it so many times that I've lost count.
好的
Okay.
有人吗
Hello?
里斯
Reece?
莉娅在哪
Where's Leah?
我无法带她来 他们不让
I couldn't bring her. They wouldn't let me.
那我们还谈什么交易
Then we have no deal.
她病了 里斯 她病得很重
She's sick, Reece. She's really sick.
如果我带她离开营队
If I... if I took her out of camp...
她会传染给其他人 那些人就会死
...she'd infect other people, and they'd die.
告诉她
Tell her.
我是索菲·弗尔宾医生 是个病毒学家
I'm Dr. Sophie Forbin. I'm a virologist.
我一直在照顾你女儿
I've been caring for your daughter.
她得了营队里所谓的曼特尔症
She has what the others at the camp call Mantle's Disease,
但我想你早就知道了
but I think you already knew that.
你得立刻带我去找她
You need to take me to her. Now.
我无法让你进营队
I can't get you into the camp.
所以我才带了她的医生来
That's why I brought her doctor.
这个女人帮不了我
This woman can't help me.
要是知道真♥相♥你会吃惊的
Oh, you might be surprised.
所以你大老远过来
So you came all this way
就是告诉我 我女儿要死了吗
just to tell me that my daughter's dying?
我大老远过来是为了告诉你 我们尽力了
I came all this way to tell you that we did everything we could.
伤害我儿子 救不了莉亚
And that hurting my son... is not gonna save Leah.
来看看
Take a look...
这个
at this.
她说你可以治疗莉亚
She told me you can treat her.
你之前成功过 对不对
You've done it before, haven't you?
是的
Yes, I have.
好吧 你应该需要
All right, well, I assume you need
特定的设备 车爱聊
certain equipment, materials.
让我帮你创造疗法
Let me help you to create the treatment,
然后我把它带给莉亚
and then I can take it back to Leah.
把裘德的儿子还给他 还我当人♥质♥
Give Jude his son, and take me in his place.
你不能这样
I can't let you do that.
我要是不去 就会死两个孩子
If I don't go, two kids die.
这个国家比我更能治疗你女儿的人
There may be five other people in the country
可能就五个人吧
more equipped to help treat your daughter than me,
所以我们真的不该浪费时间了
so we really shouldn't waste any more time.
他儿子在哪
Where's his son?
奥利弗
Oliver!
奥利弗
Oliver!
爸爸
OLIVER: Hey, Dad.
嘿
Hey. Hey!
想死你了
I missed you.
爸爸
- Dad. -
你还好吗
Are you okay?
- 没事吧 - 我没事
- You all right? - Yeah. I'm fine.
你没事了
You're fine.
好
Fine.
你和里斯相处得怎么样
How did it go with Reece?
你是说你女朋友吗
You mean your girlfriend?
什么
What?
所以你才让她照顾我 对吧
That's why you had her babysit me, right?
让我们互相了解
So I'd get to know her.
是啊
Yeah.
你看出来了
You got me.
我就知道
I knew it.
然后 她突然就预定了这部电影
CLAIRE: And then, out of nowhere, she books this movie.
那是当然了
I mean, of course she does,
她超级超级有才又漂亮
she's super-talented and crazy hot.
总之 电影要去伦敦拍摄
Anyway, it shoots in London,
她的公♥寓♥就没人管了
and her apartment is just gonna be sitting there,
所以她告诉我说可以用非常便宜的价格转租给我
so she told me that she would sublet it to me for dirt cheap.
太好了 克莱尔 因为
That's great, Claire, because...
跟我来吧
Come with me.
怎么了 我们一直在谈这件事
What? We've always talked about it.
我知道 指示
Yeah. Yeah, I know. It's just that...
我好像没准备好
I don't know if I'm ready.
现在没准备好
You know, like, right now.
别这样 我知道你恨不得赶紧离开这里
Come on. I know you're dying to leave this place.
你在等什么啊 我们走吧
What are you waiting for? Let's go.
等我
Sit tight.
汉娜
Hannah?
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表