剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
You think this is part of a cult?
至少比时间旅行听起来靠谱
Makes more sense than time travel.
如果我们带着这个进去
If we go in there with this,
他们会笑掉大牙的
they could laugh us out of the building.
那你想怎么做
Okay. What do you want to do?
我们得把他们隔离起来 直到我们查明真♥相♥
We got to keep them sequestered until we find out the truth.
我能带你找到真♥相♥
I can get you the truth,
但你得给我些帮手
but you need to get me the resources
让那些人从海滩上离开
to move those people off the beach
这样我才能好好检查他们
so I can vet them properly.
你会得到你需要的
You'll have whatever you need.
我能得到一个吗
Can I have some of those?
我们那里没有这么亮的东西
Doesn't get bright like this where we're from.
我可以帮你问问
I can ask about that.
我叫汉娜 你呢
My name's Hannah. What's yours?
听着 通常我们不可以参与社交活动
Look, um, we're not really supposed to engage socially.
为什么
Oh. Why?
你在这儿没有认识的人吗 和你一起来的人呢
Don't you have anyone here? People you came with?
只有我一个人
No, it's just me.
罗伊
Roy.
我的名字
My name.
发些补给品来打发时间
Supplies to pass the time.
他们打算让我们在这里待多久
How long are they planning on keeping us here?
我们都知道这有个过程
We knew it'd be a process.
不管怎么说 这都比我们来的那个地方好
By any measure, it's better than where we came from.
你怎么知道
How'd you know that?
他们什么都没跟我们说
I mean, they've told us nothing.
他们提供了药品 衣服 食物
They've provided medicine, clothes, food...
对了 食物
Food, right.
有人说他们的肉是来自活生生的动物
You know, someone said their meat comes from real animals.
时代不同
Okay, this is a different time.
他们只是有不同的做事方式 仅此而已
They just have different ways of doing things, that's all.
听起来还不错
Sounds good to me.
回到食物链的顶端是件好事
Be nice to be back on top of the food chain.
你们不觉得应该聊聊
Don't you think we should all have a say
我们自己身上发生了什么吗
in what happens to us?
我来说 别担心了
Oh, I'll have a say. Don't you worry about that.
我不知道你们怎么想
Listen, I don't know about you guys,
但丽贝卡和我来这里是为了重新开始
but Rebecca and I came here to start over,
为了安家 也许还能有个家庭
to make a home, maybe even have a family again.
但没有那些人是实现不了的
But none of that will be possible without these people.
考虑到我们来的地方
But, listen, it's normal not to trust them,
不相信他们很正常
considering where we came from,
但这里与我们离开的地方和时间
but this is a different place,
都是截然不同的
a different time than the one we left.
这是旧美国 长♥期♥的和平
This is the America of old, the Long Peace.
这里的每个人都有权利 无论他们从何而来
Everyone has rights here, no matter where they're from.
你好
Hi.
我是丽贝卡
I'm Rebecca.
你叫什么
What's your name?
莉亚
Leah.
我猜你8岁了
And I'm guessing you would be... 8?
我还记得我女儿8岁的时候
I remember my daughter when she was 8.
这个可爱的小家伙是谁呀
Who's this cute little guy?
这是什么
What is it?
他们叫它兔子
They call it a rabbit.
我想要妈妈
I want my mom.
我知道
I know.
但你会没事的
But you're going to be okay.
我们都会没事的
We're all gonna be okay.
带我去尸体那儿
Take me to the dead.
大家都很紧张
A lot of people are nervous.
没有人告诉我们接下来会发生什么
No one's told us what happens next.
我不期望你能告诉我们所有事情
I mean, I don't expect you to have all the answers,
但随便什么都可以
but anything will help.
很高兴你能来找我 你随时来找我都可以
Well, I'm glad you came to me. My door is always open.
难民安置的时间表因情况而异
Refugee resettlement timelines vary from case to case,
而且那是在正常情况下
and that's under normal circumstances.
很明显 现在这种情况绝对不是
Obviously, this situation is anything but.
我的确有好消息告诉你
I do have some good news for you.
我们有安全的临时房♥屋
We have secured temporary housing,
很快就会把你们带过去
so we will be moving you soon.
太好了
That is good.
其他人听到会很高兴的
The others will be happy to hear that.
谢谢你
Thank... Thank you.
我明白你的感受
I know how you're feeling.
我六岁时就随父母来到了这个国家
I came to this country with my parents when I was 6.
那组人里不是所有人都像我的家人
Not everybody in our group was like my family.
有些 危险的人
There were some men... Dangerous men.
走流程时
During processing,
我父母叫我不要说起他们
my parents asked me not to talk about them.
他们害怕如果美国人知道了
They were afraid we'd all get sent back
我们都会被送回去
if the Americans knew.
有时我想到那些人
Sometimes I wonder about those men,
想到可能就因为我什么都没说
about who they may have hurt
他们又伤害了谁
because of what I didn't say.
我们想要的都只是更好的生活
All we want is a better life.
和你父母想为你争取的一样
Same as your parents wanted for you.
你好
Hello.
你是托马斯吧
Thomas, right?
我想是时候该和你谈谈了
I think it's time for you and I to talk.
请坐
Please have a seat.
不用了 我很快就说完了
That's okay. I'll be quick.
我有你的政♥府♥
I have information your government
一定非常感兴趣的信息
will be very interested in.
什么信息
What kind of information?
就是你们所谓的
Let's just say, there are what you'd call
国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
national-security implications.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
我要跟总统谈
I want to talk to your President.
我是负责人 你可以跟我说
I'm in charge. You can talk to me.
不行
No.
我要真正掌权的人
Someone with real power.
我不能带着模糊的线索去找我的上司
I can't go to my superiors with vague hints.
你必须告诉我一些事
You'll have to give me something.
好吧
All right.
这个怎么样
How's this?
我们不是第一批来这里的人
We're not the first ones to come here.
可以告诉我 你为什么对那些尸体感兴趣吗
You want to tell me why you're interested in those bodies?
恩 猜到了
Yeah, figured.
瑜伽垫 有助于放松的
Yoga. Supposed to be therapeutic.
可以缓解压力 但
You know, good for stress, but...
裘德 你在吗
Jude, you there?
我接到码头的库尔特·库珀的电♥话♥
Got a call from Kurt Cooper down at the docks.
他说早些时候把一个女人从水里救出来 还活着
Says he pulled a woman out of the water earlier. Alive.
裘德 你在听吗
Jude, you out there?
你不会对这事有点了解吧
You wouldn't happen to know anything about that.
我没让你停车
I didn't tell you to stop.
我们到了
We're here.
我们怎么进去
How do we get in?
进不去
We don't.
七小时前 我就没有通行权了
As of seven hours ago, I lost my clearance,
所以你 绑♥架♥错人了
so you... kidnapped the wrong guy.
继续开
Keep driving.
不知道这能给你争取多少时间
I don't know how much time this is gonna buy you.
他到底说了什么
What did he say, exactly?
他说得很含糊
He kept it vague.
他暗示之前就有人迁到这里来
The implication was that there was an earlier migration,
带着目的的一小群难民
a smaller group of refugees with an agenda.
普通人还是基因强化的超能人
Normal people or genetic overlords?
普通人 和其他人一样
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表