剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
这里也没那么糟吧
Not that bad up here, huh?
你还好吗
You all right?
嘿 怎么了
Hey. What's going on?
我做错了吗
What did I do wrong?
没有
Nothing.
那你为什么离开了我
Then why did you move away from me?
还记得我们说过 我的工作很复杂
Remember we talked about my job being complicated?
我无法告诉你一切
I didn't tell you everything
是因为你还太年幼了
because I thought you were too young,
但我现在要告诉你
but I'm gonna tell you now...
因为我不想你觉得
...because I don't want you thinking for one second
这些事是你的错 好吗
that any of this is your fault. Okay?
当我在奥克兰做警♥察♥的时候
When I was a police officer in Oakland,
有人因为我拘捕他们而制♥造♥混乱
some people were upset that I arrested them.
我必须离开 他们才能停止制♥造♥威胁
And I had to leave so that they would stop making threats.
我离开你是保护你的安全
I moved away to keep you safe,
因为你是我生命中最重要的事情
because you are the most important thing in my life.
你现在安全吗
Are you safe now?
安全 而且你和你妈妈都安全
I am, and so are you and so is your mom.
嘿 你们很快就会
Hey, you know, you guys are gonna be
搬来波特兰的
moving to Portland soon.
一直都有这个打算
That's always been part of the plan.
她和你说过吗
Has she talked to you about that?
好吧 会实现的
Okay. Well, that's gonna happen.
这样你就离我只有30分钟的车程了
And then you're gonna be like 30 minutes from me.
我们就能实现计划
So we can get back on schedule
整天都能见到彼此 好吗
of seeing each other all the time. Okay?
嘿 看着我
Hey, look at me.
我爱你
I love you.
我愿为你做任何事
I will do anything for you.
任何事
Anything.
HSI野外部队办公室 西雅图港口
HSI Field Office, Seattle Seaport.
我需要信息
I need information
关于俄勒冈州的塔玛纳沃斯扣留设备 谢谢
on the Tamanowas detainment facility in Oregon, please.
我没找到列表中有任何操作记录
I'm seeing no record of any operation under that listing.
那就对太平洋西北地区进行全球范围搜索
Then do a global search of the entire Pacific Northwest.
关键词 扣留 审查 检疫
Key words... detainment, vetting, quarantine.
很抱歉 女士 未找到
I'm sorry, ma'am. No match.
我这里有47名未知地区的被扣押者
I have 47 detainees of unknown origin.
还有75名政♥府♥工作人员
I have 75 government-sanctioned staff.
女士 能告诉我您的警徽编号♥吗
Ma'am, may I have your badge number?
- 为什么停车了 - 哦 你现在和我说话了吗
- Why are we stopping? - Oh, are you talking to me now?
为什么我要和你说话
And why should I talk to you?
你强行带走了我
You're taking me against my will.
我知道营队不完美 但很安全
I know the camp's not perfect, but it's safe.
你在那里收到保护
You're protected there.
营队里的每一个人
Everyone at that camp...
现在要么恨我 要么很快就恨了
they either hate me now or they're about to.
为什么
Why?
汉娜 发生什么了
Hannah, what's going on?
下来
Come on.
我们去哪啊
Where are we going?
你需要进卡车后备厢里
You need to get in the back of the truck
这样我才能偷偷带你回营队
so I can sneak you back into the camp.
不许提问 不予回答
No questions, no consequences.
快点
Come on.
嘿 汉娜
Hey, Hannah.
怎么样啊
How's it going?
你在我屋里做什么
What are you doing in my cabin?
拜托
Come on.
我们能跳过这天真的问题吗
Can we get past all this wide-eyed disbelief
直接切入到我们最终要终结的部分
and just get to where we're gonna end up eventually...
好朋友
Good friends.
出去
Get out.
立刻
Now.
不然我就叫了
I'll scream.
是么 然后呢
Yeah? And then what?
一大群人赶过来
A bunch of people come running over,
询问发生了什么事
ask what's going on,
我告诉他们我知道的事
I tell them what I know.
你曾经是顶点的勾结者
You used to be an Apex collaborator.
也许我该把这个告诉给那个大块头 加勒
Maybe I'll tell it to that big guy, Caleb.
你看到他手腕上的纹身了吗
Did you see the tattoo on his wrist?
那是个阿尔法祖鲁的标志
It's an Alpha-Zulu insignia.
你知道他们怎么对付你这种人吗
Do you know what they used to do to people like you?
可怕的东西
Horrible stuff.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
你好像不懂
You don't seem to get it.
你在这里的时候
While you're in here,
你是属于我的
I own you.
没人活得过曼特尔症
No one has ever survived Mantle's.
无一幸免
No one is immune.
除了
No one except...
顶点
Apex.
顶点是什么
What is Apex?
好耶
Yeah!
好耶
Yeah.
哦
Oh!
你看那
There it is!
老爸 那怎么了
Dad, what was that?
你在这等着 好吗 我去去就回
You stay right here, okay? I won't be long.
发生什么了
What's going on?
小心 离远点
Watch out. Back it up.
离远点
Back it up!
奥利弗
Oliver!
奥利
Ollie!
奥利弗
Oliver!
第一季 第三集
交 叉 世 界
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表