剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
前情提示
Previously on "The Crossing"...
墙上的字 是顶点的
The writing on the walls... It's Apex.
她从小被偷走当奴隶
They stole her as a child and used her as a slave.
我们女儿也是这样
Same thing happened to our own daughter.
你有孩子吗
You have kids?
是的
Yes.
她现在长大成人了
She's all grown up now.
顶点的起源就是人类的终结
The beginning of Apex is the end of the human race.
我不能让你和我一样
I can't let you become like me.
索菲
Sophie?
喂喂
Whoa, hey, hey!
能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
是时候消灭顶点
It's time to obliterate any possibility
出现的任何可能性了
of Apex ever coming into existence.
要是有一营地的人
What good is a new plan
能暴露我们 新计划有什么用
if you got a camp full of people who can expose us?
幸存者们在看起来像是
When the survivors take their own lives
自杀仪式中自杀
in what appears to be a ritual suicide,
这可以解释原因
this will explain why.
敬我们儿子
To our son.
他们会杀死营地里的每个人
They're gonna kill everyone in that camp.
如果你确信那帮人会被杀死
If you really believe they're gonna kill 'em,
那我们就得去救他们
we have to get them out of there.
我想见汉娜
I want to see Hannah.
你不能过去
You're not going right through!
我们走
Let's go.
他们要想活着走出营地
If they want to leave this camp alive,
就要做好离开准备
they need to be ready to move.
我们开始准备吧
Well, then... let's get to work.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
睡得好吗
How'd you sleep?
不好
Terrible.
- 爸爸 - 早上孩子
Hey, Dad. Morning, buddy.
妈妈 今晚我能在诺亚家睡吗
Hey, Mom, can I sleep over at Noah's tonight?
等一下
Wait.
不问我吗
I don't get consulted?
为什么问你
Why?
你也不做主
You don't make any real decisions.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我们不是早上去钓鱼吗
Well, you and I are going fishing in the morning.
钓鱼
Fishing?
你不是喜欢钓鱼吗
Wait, you love fishing.
怎么了
What?
鱼都不在了 裘德
The fish are gone, Jude.
鱼
Th...
等下
Wait.
没事 爸爸
It's okay, Dad.
不不不
No, no, no.
这
That's...
不可能
impossible.
一切皆有可能
You have no idea what will become possible.
嘿
Hey.
你没换衣服
You're not dressed.
没听到闹钟响
I slept through my alarm.
已经迟到了 还要开一小时车
We're already late. It's, like, an hour drive.
等我十五分钟
Give me 15 minutes, all right?
好 我在车里等你
All right. I'll wait in the car.
埃利斯先生
Mr. Ellis?
你可以进来了
We're ready for you.
感谢你今天到来 埃利斯警长
Thank you for joining us today, Sheriff Ellis.
我们创造这个行动组是为了调查
Now, this task force was created to investigate the events
国土安♥全♥部♥临时避难所发生的事件
at the makeshift DHS detention facility,
那里叫 塔玛
at Camp...Tama...
塔玛诺瓦斯 大家第一次都不会读
Tamanowas... No one gets it the first time.
此时
At this point,
剩下的只有烧焦的营地
all the remains are the burnt ruins of the camp,
以及相反的保安证词
uh, some contradictory guard depositions,
还有一个自称保罗男人拍摄的视频
and a video of a man calling himself "Paul,"
他号♥称自己来自某个末日邪教
purporting to be a member of some sort of doomsday cult.
你知道这段录像吗
Are you aware of this recording?
我听说过
I've heard of it, yes.
我们希望
Well, our hope is that
你能和我们讲讲
you'll be able to shed some light
营地里发生了什么 尤其是
on what happened at the camp, specifically what happened
那帮人逃走时发生了什么
the night the detainees disappeared.
我们先来解释一下
So let's start with the question
诉讼的关键问题
that's at the crux of these proceedings
塔玛诺瓦斯逃跑的人在哪
Where are the detainees from Camp Tamanowas?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道过去几天发生的事情
I, uh, know the developments of the last few days
让人难以接受
have been trying.
我想亲自向你们道歉
And I want to personally apologize
如果你们在这里
for any discomfort you've experienced
经历了不适
while here.
不过我带来了好消息
I, uh, do have good news, though.
我们决定明天一早
It has been decided that tonight
就带你们离开营地
will be the last night you spend here at the camp.
你们重获新生的时候
The time has come for you
来临了
to start your new lives.
走之前 我们会发给你们文件和身份证
Before you go, you'll be issued documents and identification.
也会给你们注射疫苗
You'll also be administered vaccinations.
进入世界之前
As you go forward into the world,
必须确保你们
we need to make sure you're protected
不受疾病侵害 作为访客
from illnesses to which, as visitors,
你们可能还没经历过这些疾病
you might not have been exposed.
减速 小心
Slow down! Careful!
临近出发时我们会细说具体指示
We'll have further instructions as we get closer to departure,
在那之前 好好享受这里的时光
but until then, enjoy the rest of your time here at the camp,
请放心
and rest assured,
美好的未来在等着你们
the future holds wonderful things.
谢谢大家
Thank you all.
林道尔先生
Mr. Lindauer.
腿还好吗
How's the leg?
现在好多了
Better now.
晚上爬山活该啊
Serves me right for hiking at night.
还有
And, um...
我们说好的呢
our arrangement?
你达成了诺言
You honored your end.
我去处理你的问题
I'll see that you're taken care of.
好
All right.
我想去洛杉矶
I was...I was thinking Los Angeles
那里适合发展 娱乐行业
w...where they make all the, um...entertainment.
长官
Sir.
我去联♥系♥点人
Uh, I will make some calls.
有情况了
We've got a situation.
副警长
Deputy.
你和你老大好像都不在乎我安的大门
Seems you and your boss share a disdain for my front gate.
你可以起来了
You can get up.
有一个城里来的孩子 马歇尔
There's a kid from town, Marshall.
他昨晚来过之后再没回去
He came up here last night, and, um, he never came back.
他来这里做什么
Why would he come up here?
他傻
Because he's an idiot.
他以为自己爱上了一个
He thinks he's in love with this girl that
几天前在城里遇到的姑娘
he met in town a couple days ago.
这孩子脑子不好
Look, the kid doesn't use good judgment.
他不尊重人隐私 但他不是坏孩子
He's got boundary issues, but he's harmless.
他来这里也不只是因为这个
And it's not really why he came up here.
你没权利关他
You don't have the right to hold him here.
他袭击了保安
He assaulted a guard.
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表