剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
Yeah, but if I don't try,
那我在接下来的几天之内
there's 100% chance that I'll be dead
百分之百会死
in the next few days.
这个孤注一掷的计划看起来可是不错
A Hail Mary's looking pretty good right now.
这可不是游戏 索菲
This isn't a game, Sophie.
太稳定就难以发现
Certainty is the enemy of discovery.
要想有重大发现就要冒大危险
Big leaps forward require big risks.
你想当小白鼠
You want to be a guinea pig?
可以
Fine.
但首先我建议你处理下自己的私事
But first I suggest you put your affairs in order
问问自己真的准备好
and ask yourself if you are really ready
抛下一切和所有人了吗
to leave everything and everyone behind.
你很擅长变废为宝啊
Well, you're very good at scavenging.
我家里非常需要你这样的人
I definitely could've used someone like you back at home.
是你造了时间机器吗
So, you're the one that built the time machine?
不不 不只有我一个人
Oh, no. Not just me.
我们是一个团队
There was a whole team.
整个
A whole...
在这里工作 造电磁脉冲发电机
There's a similar principle at work here
和做时间机器原则差不多
in this E.M.P. generator I'm building.
小小的时间循环
A small time loop can produce
能创造出稳定 大量的爆裂能量
a stable, massive burst of energy.
我能问你点穿越时光的事吗
Can I ask you something about time travel?
可以
Yeah.
你觉得时光穿梭能改变人吗
Do you think it changes people?
你是说分子层面的改变吗
You mean on a molecular level?
不 我说的不是穿越时光的人
No, uh, not the people who go through time.
我是说 改变这个时间里的人
I mean...the people who are already here.
穿越时光会影响他们原本生活吗
Does it change the way their life is supposed to go?
这我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我太太比较了解存在的意义
My wife was better at the existential stuff.
我属于技工而不是哲人
I'm more of a mechanic than a philosopher.
裘德和内斯托说你十年前把人送回来过
Jude and Nestor told me you sent people back 10 years ago.
这帮人在荒无人烟的路上出现时
I was there when they just showed up
我也在场
in the middle of the road out of nowhere.
我爸爸怕撞到他们就急转弯了
My dad swerved so he wouldn't hit them.
发生车祸然后我妈妈死了
My mom died in the crash.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
我只是想知道
I just wanted to know, like...
你觉不觉得那场车祸把我变成了不一样的人
do you think the accident made me a different person
还是说
or do you think it made me
我就应该是这样
the person I'm supposed to be?
嘿
Hey.
好了
All right.
这是驱牛棒 应该能用
So, it's a cattle prod. Should work.
马歇尔 打开它
Okay, Marshall, open that up.
我需要电压倍增器
I need the voltage multiplier.
那缠圈的铜线呢
What about the copper for the coils?
内斯托在找
Uh, Nestor's on it.
他应该快来了
He should be here soon.
要花多久时间
So, how long is this gonna take?
我自行用了你的笔电
I helped myself to your laptop.
希望你别介意
I hope that's all right.
随意你用
Oh, you've got carte blanche.
可以给我个估算吗
Can you give me a ballpark?
预期时间
Time estimate?
也许12小时
Uh, maybe 12 hours?
给你六小时
You got six
然后我们试运行一下
and then we do a test run.
不 不试运行了
Uh, no, there won't be a test run.
装置能好使 而且只能用一次
This device will work, but it's only gonna work once.
必须把这次用在正地方
We need to make sure that it counts.
所以你打算带着东西过去
So, you want to just take this thing up there
祈祷发生好事吗
and hope for the best?
如果我老婆在营地
If my wife is in that camp,
我肯定希望在她被谋杀之前救她出来
I want to pull her out before she's murdered,
所以我不会祈祷
so I don't want to hope for the best.
我很认真的说 这是我们唯一机会了
I'm telling you, this is the only chance we've got.
索菲 你来这里做什么
Sophie, what are you doing here?
我
I --
我需要你帮忙
Um...I need your help.
我不能把她丢下
I-I can't just leave her there.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
里斯被抓了
They've got Reece,
我们要是没有行动
and if we don't do something,
他们就会杀死她
they're going to kill her.
莉亚
Leah?
宝贝
Baby.
妈妈 我需要你 拜托
Mommy, I need you. Please.
妈妈 我需要你 拜托
Mama, I need you. Please.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吵啊 妈妈
Make it quiet, Mommy.
关掉声音
Turn it off.
不
No.
莉亚
Leah.
莉亚
Leah!
莉亚
Leah!!
你住哪间
Which cabin was yours?
迦勒
Caleb!
莉亚 你怎么回来了
Leah, what are you doing back here?
丽贝卡呢
Where's Rebecca?
她走了
She's gone.
但我还在
But I'm still here.
好吗
Yeah?
走
Come on.
你们要是不知道
For those of you who don't know,
我就说一下 我是克雷格·林道尔书♥记♥手下的副警长
I'm Deputy Under Secretary Craig Lindauer.
这位是道尔特工 我在FBI的联络人
This is Agent Doyle, my FBI liaison.
福斯特特工的守夜仪式中
In the wake of Agent Foster's death,
我们会关闭这里
we will be closing this facility
将居住着
and transferring the occupants
转移到高级安全看守所
to high-security detention centers.
因为我们还没能查清楚
Because we haven't been able to establish
他们从哪来
their point of origin,
疾病防治中心请求我们
CDC has asked us to administer
在难民们离开营地之前
broad-spectrum inoculations to each refugee
为他们每个人注射多用途预防针
before they leave the camp.
明天疫苗会统一分发
Those doses will be dispensed tomorrow
给所有难民
in a single-peer group.
所有都要被转走吗
All of them are being transferred?
杀死福斯特特工的人
I mean, aren't the people responsible
不是跑了吗
for Agent Foster's death the ones who escaped?
你要是想立刻调走
If you'd prefer to be reassigned immediately,
我可以帮你
I can make those arrangements.
不用
Uh, no.
我很乐意一直服务到行动结束 长官
I'm happy to serve through the end of the operation, sir.
很好
Good.
昨天晚上逃走的那些人
As to the individuals that escaped last night,
我们还在挨门挨户搜查
we're pursuing every avenue to locate them.
目击者口供有什么发现
Where are we with interviewing the witnesses?
我们和营地每个人都谈过了
We talked to everyone in the camp.
有人听到了枪声 但并没看到
People heard the shot, but no one saw anything.
没人看到吗
No one?
很抱歉 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
其中一名凶手有丈夫
One of them had a husband.
是嘛 我想和他谈谈
Isn't that right? I want to talk to him.
也许他知道些你们没注意到的事
Maybe he's got some insight you missed.
这些情报要保密
All of this stays confidential.
- 遵命 - 明白了吗
Yes, sir. Understood?
谢谢大家
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表