剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表
Normal, like the others.
我知道这听起来很离谱
I know how it sounds,
但是 我总感觉他确实有重要信息
but... I don't know... I feel like he has something.
- 好吧 - 好
- Okay. - Okay?
如果你真觉得值得调查
Yeah, if you really think there's something to this,
就谨慎调查吧
let's do our due diligence.
但是可以说 与总统会面
But it's safe to say a meeting with the President
是不可能的
is off the table.
你想怎么做
So what do you want to do?
如果他想和权威人士谈 可以找我
If he wants to talk to somebody in authority, he can talk to me.
安排会面
Set a meeting.
其他人呢
Where are the rest?
就这些了
That's all of them.
- 你在撒谎 - 你说让我带你去找尸体
- You're lying. - You told me to take you to the dead.
没有其它尸体了
There are no other dead.
但还有其他人 对吧
But there are others, aren't there?
- 你走 - 不 那你就只有一个人了
- Go. - No. You're on your own.
放下武器
Hey, drop the weapon!
跪下 手放在脑袋后面
On your knees! Hands behind your head!
放下武器 先生
Put your weapon down, sir!
我是警长 我在控制事态
I'm the sheriff! I'm dealing with this!
你无权出现在这里力
You have no authority here!
放下枪
Put the gun down!
跪下
On your knees!
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
再放一遍
Play it again.
她是怎么做到的
How did she do that?
把他带进来
Bring him in.
我跟她说没有其他尸体了
I told her there weren't any others,
她不相信
she didn't believe me,
然后你们就进来了 接下来的事情你都知道了
then your guys came in, and... you know the rest.
所以她并没有表明自己在找什么
So, she gave no other indication of what she was looking for,
为什么这事对她如此重要
why this was so important to her?
没有
Nope.
但我觉得她是从海水里出来的
But I think she came out of the water,
她应该是他们一员
and I think she's one of them.
不 这个不一样
No, this one is different.
你瞒了我一些事情
You know something you're not telling me.
我知道这些
Here's what I know.
她把警车上锁着的枪扯了下来
She ripped a shotgun out of a Pro-gard Partition Mount lock.
那锁可是16级钢制的
That's made of 16-gauge steel.
所以不管她是谁 她对我的镇都是个威胁
So whatever else she is, she's a threat to my town,
我有权知道要面对什么威胁
and I deserve to know what I'm up against.
你要是再见到她 不要交战
If you see her again, don't engage.
先通知我
Notify me.
如果她是在找幸存者们
If she's looking for those survivors,
我不确定她找到他们之后会发生好事还是坏事
I'm not sure I want to know what happens when she finds them.
他们不会被找到的
No one's gonna find them.
这里还挺不错的吧
It's nice down here, right?
没关系 不用说话也行
It's cool. We don't need to talk.
你有钱吗
You got any money?
最好把你口袋掏出来让我看看
Better empty your pockets just to be sure.
圣诞节提前来到啦
Well, Christmas came early.
- 你确定是他吗 - 他自首了
- We sure that's him? - He confessed.
不知道是不是可信 毕竟他被打得这么惨
Whether it'll be admissible, considering the ass-kicking,
- 谁知道呢 - 这是谁干的
- who knows? - Who did it to him?
最精彩的在这里 他说是一个女的
That's the best part... Said it was a woman.
强硬的古墓丽影变身女侠 这是他原话
A "hard-core Tomb Raider she-bitch" was his exact quote.
你找到他的枪了吗
Did you find his gun?
没有
No.
好了 大家 我们到了
Okay, everyone, we're here.
下车吧 外面有探员
Just file out, and you'll find an agent outside
给你们分配房♥屋
with your housing assignments.
好
Okay.
好极了
Great.
汉娜
Hannah.
给
Here you go.
你叫莉亚吧
Leah, right?
你住7号♥房♥
You're in 7.
我一个人住吗
By myself?
不 我们给你安排了一位探员
No, we put you with one of the agents.
别担心
Don't worry.
她可以和我们一起住
Uh, she can stay with us.
我是丽贝卡 他是迦勒
It's Rebecca and... and Caleb.
如果你喜欢 他也可以一起
Him too, if you'd like.
好的
Sure.
这是我们的新家吗
Is this our new home?
不是一辈子的
Not forever.
我们什么时候能去一辈子的家
When do we go to the forever place?
快了
Soon.
需要帮忙吗
Need some help with that?
我以为你不能和我说话
I thought you weren't allowed to talk to me.
我们可以提供 重要的援助
We're cleared for "crucial assistance."
想说帮你进屋子属于这个范围
Figure you getting inside your house qualifies.
给
Here you go.
谢了
Thanks.
给
here.
要是有人问 你就说是捡的
If anyone asks, say you found them.
好
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有问题吗
Problem?
在飞机库找到的受伤探员
The injured agent from the hangar.
医生给他查了X光
Doctor looked at his X-rays.
她说他看起来像是被卡车撞了
She said it looked like he got hit by a truck.
如果我们在录像带上看到的
Well, if what we saw on that tape
是顶点的人之一
was one of these Apex people,
政♥府♥会对此很感兴趣的
Washington's gonna be real interested in that.
如果她是和他们一起来的
If she came here with them,
外面可能还有更多她的同类
there could be more out there.
或者这里也有
Or in here.
抱歉场地有点简陋
I apologize for the venue.
你根本不知道找一个安全的地点有多难
You have no idea how hard it is to find a secure location.
够近了
That's far enough.
无意冒犯 我只是比较谨慎
No offense. I'm just being cautious.
我无所谓
Fine by me.
离开那海滩几小时我就挺开心了
Just happy to get off the beach for a couple hours.
我听说你有重要信息
I understand you have important information.
我必须从西雅图开车过来 希望你的信息有价值
I had to drive in from Seattle. I hope it was worth it.
它的价值比你想象得还高
It's worth more than you know.
我还希望能因此得到报酬
I expect to be compensated.
你跟雷恩特工说之前也有一次迁移
You told Agent Ren there was an earlier migration.
比你们来得早的难民
Refugees that came before you?
没错 他们是带着计划来的
Yeah, that's right. They have plans.
什么计划
What plans?
改变历史轨迹的那种
The kind that change the course of history.
对你来说 问题是
Problem for you is...
改变需要作出牺牲
change requires sacrifice.
你们在担心我们这些新来的
You're worried about us, the new arrivals.
而你应该害怕的人
The ones you need to fear...
早就来了
they're already here.
你还能和我说点什么
What else can you tell me about them?
你要想知道细节
If you want details,
就得给我些保障
you're gonna have to give me certain assurances.
你看到他们能认出来吗
Would you be able to identify them by sight?
我说了 我不会给
I told you, I'm... I'm not gonna...
我记得我们已经说过这事
I guess we answered that question.
你来这里多久了
How long have you been here?
比你想象得久
Longer than you think.
喂 你们还好吗
Hey. Everything okay?
小家伙
Hey, little man.
有点晚了 不是吗
剧集 | 交叉世界 | 导航列表