剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
别睡过去
Stay with me. Stay with me.
糖果男孩 听我的声音
Sweet Tooth, Sweet Tooth, listen to my voice.
盖斯?
Gus? Gus?
快醒醒
Come on.
盖斯 醒醒 盖斯
Gus. Come on, Gus.
请不要闭上眼睛 糖果男孩!
Please don't close your eyes. Sweet Tooth!
听到了吗?
You hear me, please?
糖果男孩!盖斯!
Sweet Tooth! Gus!
听我说 不要...
Gus, hear me. Please. Don't...
要是我们曾经有机会回到从前呢?
What if we could have gone back to the way things were?
回到一切发生前
Before... everything.
回到大崩溃后的前几天
Those first few days after the Great Crumble,
我们都待在家里
we all stayed in our homes.
我们都同意悼念失去的东西
Like we all agreed to mourn the loss.
失去的生命
Loss of lives.
失去的纯真
The loss of innocence.
失去的爱
The loss of love.
我失去了很多
I lost a lot.
我渐渐迷失了自己
Along the way I lost myself.
大崩溃发生后 我以为大多数人 都迷失了自己 直到我遇见你
I thought most people did after the Crumble, until I met you.
你从未失去任何东西
You never lost anything.
你只会找到东西
You only found.
而这个世界
And the world
因此变得更好 我的朋友
is a better place for it, my friend.
现在我要跟你道别了
Now, I'd say goodbye...
但我在这些孩子身上看到了你的精神
but I see your spirit in these kids.
艾米·伊登并没有死去
Aimee Eden lives on.
我爱你 妈妈
大块头知道真♥相♥
The Big Man knew the truth.
但就算他无法回到从前...
But even if he couldn't go back to the way things were...
总会有目标让他前行
there's always something to go towards.
讲什么的?
What's it about?
成长
Growing up.
怎么了?
What?
能让我看看吗?
Can I see that a sec?
你干什么?
What are you doing?
为什么盖斯的爸爸会有这个?
Why did Pubba have this?
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska.
阿♥拉♥斯加有什么?
What's in Alaska?
有人吗?
Hello?
谁在那里?
Who's there?
妈妈?
Mom?
救我
Help me.
波蒂
Birdie.
欢迎回到人间
Welcome back to the land of the living.
我见到她了
I saw her.
波蒂
Birdie.
那里很冷 白茫茫的
It was cold and white.
我看到一些蹄印
I saw these hoofprints.
我跟着蹄印走 最后见到了她 她在山洞里
I followed them. They led me to her. She was in the cave.
有东西在召唤我
Something was calling to me.
就像它认识我似的
It was like it knew me.
告诉我说一定要找到波蒂
Telling me that I have to find Birdie.
怎么了?
What?
-干嘛这种表情? -我听了你的录音带
What's that look? - I listened to your tape.
你妈妈
Your mom,
我觉得她想做正确的事
I think she wanted to do the right thing.
如果你想去找她 我们觉得 你需要尽可能多的帮助
If you want to find her, we thought you'd need all the help you can get.
她也需要 而且我们知道去哪儿找她
So will she. - And we know where to look for her.
是阿♥拉♥斯加的一个哨站
It's an outpost up in Alaska.
等等 “我们”?
Wait. "We"?
你也要去?
You'd come too?
那你的兄弟姐妹怎么办?
What about your siblings?
安德森一家会照顾他们 直到我们回来
The Andersons asked to watch them till we get back.
我会想他们的 但他们在那里很开心
I'll miss them, but they're happy there.
这件事不会轻松
Now, it ain't gonna be easy.
-我知道 -但谁知道呢?
I know. But who knows?
也许我们能帮助她修复这个世界
Maybe we can help her fix the world.
我们去阿♥拉♥斯加
We're going to Alaska.
最后的男人的故事也许结束了
The Last Men's story may be over.
但这个非常特别的 男孩的故事还在继续
But the story of the very special boy continues.
这一次
And this time,
他不是一个人
he's not alone.
准备好了吗 糖果男孩?
You ready, Sweet Tooth?
准备好了 胖叔
Ready, Big Man.
故事中还有那名医生 他看出来这个男孩有多么特别
It's also the story of the doctor who saw how special the boy was.
他们将共同改变世界的进程...
Together, they would change the course of the world...
永远改变
forever.
艾伯特死了
Abbot's dead.
那解药呢?
And the cure?
没找到
Couldn't find it.
也许他一开始就没有 该死的笨蛋
Or he never had one in the first place. Damn fool.
但我们在残骸中找到了这个
But we did find this in the wreckage.
一卷录音带 属于艾伯特的医生
An audio tape. It belonged to Abbot's doctor.
内容是什么?
What's on it?
磁带受损了 但我们认为 能把内容完整地转录出来
Well, it's some damage,but we think we can get a full transcription.
-那就快去啊 -是 女士
Go. Get on it. - Yes, ma'am.
我只能亲自出马了
I'm just gonna have to take care of this myself.
吃吧 孩子们 吃光!
Eat up, boys, eat up!
你们会需要的
You're gonna need it.
吃吧!
Come on!
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表