剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
爱你们
别让他干蠢事 好吗?
Will you make sure he doesn't do anything stupid?
我会的
I will.
全靠你了
Countin' on you.
我刚跟摩西谈过
I just talked to Moses.
原来传闻是真的
Turns out the rumors were true.
最后的男人确实进艾塞克斯城了
Last Men are in Essex City.
你怎么知道他们会要你?
How do you know they'll even take you?
哇
Oh wow.
我想他们会来者不拒
You know, I think they'll take anyone.
毕竟他们有一个动物园要管理
I mean, they have a whole zoo to look after now.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
他们接管了艾塞克斯城动物园
They took over Essex City Zoo.
他们为什么要接管动物园?
Why would they take over the zoo?
我猜他们把混种人关在那里
I think that's where he's keeping the hybrids.
毕竟那里以前是保护区
I mean, it was the Preserve,
现在归艾伯特了
and now it's Abbot's.
盖斯
Gus.
快点!
Come on!
我们去哪儿?
Where are we going?
温蒂 我拿到一样 对我们有用的东西 是爸爸的
Wendy, I got something that'll help us. It was Pubba's.
盖斯 你去哪儿了?
你骗了我们 你不能这样 妈妈说我们要对彼此诚实
慢点
Whoa, slow down.
-怎么了? -罗伊的事 你骗了我们
What's wrong? - You lied to us about Roy.
他死了
He's dead.
抱歉 盖斯 我必须告诉他们真♥相♥
Sorry, Gus, I had to tell them the truth.
我们收集水...
We collected water...
如果我们真能找到解药 那要感谢葛翠德·米勒博士
If we ever do find a cure, it will be thanks to one Dr. Gertrude Miller,
感谢她留下的研究成果
and the work that she left behind.
这些“米勒鸡” 似乎是为了动物实验而饲养的
These "Miller chickens" appear to have been bred for animal trials.
运气好的话 我可以用它们的蛋来培育抗原
With any luck, I can use their eggs to incubate the antigens.
...对鸡进行了这种改造 取得了很好的结果
...with introducing the modifications to chickens were promising.
你遇到了什么事 米勒博士?
What happened to you, Dr. Miller?
你去哪里了?
Where did you go?
我会从你中断的地方接手 完成你的研究
I'll pick up where you left off. I'll finish your work.
这是我的使命
This is my purpose.
我的宿命
My destiny.
该你了
Your turn.
我不擅长拼字游戏
I am no good at word games.
什么意思?你很厉害啊
What do you mean? You're killing it.
三分的单词全被你拼出来了
Gobbling up all the triple word squares.
我觉得他们不会放平民进去
I don't think they're letting civilians in.
那我也加入军队
Then I'm enlisting too.
在这里签名
Sign here.
-好 别忘了 -忘不了 我保证
All right, don't forget now. No, I won't. I promise.
喂?
Hello?
找你的
It's for you.
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表