剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
if I'm in the picture, you and Gus will never be safe.
作为盖斯的母亲
Being Gus's mother,
为了保护他不被这个世界伤害
keeping him safe from the world...
我不能去找他
It means I can't go looking for him.
我们都必须做出牺牲
We all have to make sacrifices.
不管我们是不是活该
Whether we deserve it or not.
但盖斯应该拥有美好的人生
But Gus deserves to have a life.
你也是
And so do you.
即使这意味着我不能和你们一起生活
Even if that means I can't be in it.
我还是不懂如何拯救世界
I still don't know anything about saving the world.
但我知道应该去哪里找
But I do know where to look.
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska.
结束这一切是我的责任
It's up to me to end all of this.
跟他好好生活
Have a life with him.
为了我
For me.
过得越普通越好
As normal as life can be, anyway.
好好保护他
Keep him safe.
做个好爸爸
And be a dad.
这方面你肯定很擅长
I bet you'll be good at it.
如果你回来赴第二次约会 我已经走了
If you ever come back for that second date, I'll be gone.
但我希望这盒录音带 能够解释清楚我为什么没去找你
But I hope this tape will explain why I didn't find you.
也许你能理解
Maybe you'll understand.
你和盖斯 坚持下去
You and Gus keep trucking.
盯着北门 我和马驹负责南门
Cover the north entrance, and Pony and I will take the south.
完毕
Over.
我是大棕熊16 听到吗?
This is Kodiak 16. Do you copy?
我是大棕熊16 听到吗?
This is Kodiak 16. Do you copy?
我在
I'm here.
怎么这么久?
What's taking so long?
我们像关黄鼠狼一样 把他们困在动物园了
We got 'em penned in the zoo like weasels.
就等艾伯特露面了 我们好一枪崩了他
Just waiting for Abbot to show his face so we can light his ass up.
真是好消息
Music to my ears.
当保姆好玩吗?
How's babysitting?
老虎 我找到她了
Tiger, I found her.
我找到温蒂了
I found Wendy.
等一下 什么?
Hold on. What?
就是她 年龄什么的都吻合
It's her. Same age and everything.
你在逗我玩吗?
Are you shitting me?
是啊 我也不敢相信
I know. I can't believe it either.
她是什么反应?
What about her?
不知道
I don't know.
我还没告诉她
I haven't told her yet. What?
什么?你在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
事情很复杂
It's complicated.
我对她来说就是个陌生人
I mean, I'm a stranger to her.
她有很多家人 她爱他们
She's got this whole family that she loves,
她还有一个妈妈...
and she's got a mom who's...
这么说吧 现在时机不对
Let's just say it's not the best time.
她还是个孩子 对我一无所知 而且...
She's just a kid, and she doesn't know me at all, and--
别想了 做就是了
Stop thinking about it and just do it.
怎么做?
How?
我都忘了有个妹妹是什么感觉了
I've forgotten what it's like to have a sister.
胡扯
Bullshit.
你有我
You have me.
我们经历了那么多事 别再浪费时间了
After all we've been through, don't you waste another second.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
她会爱你的
She's gonna love you.
也会爱我
And me.
因为我会教她最绝的脏话
I'm gonna teach her all the best curse words,
我们会痛扁最后的男人
and we'll kick the Last Men where it hurts.
如果还有剩下的
If there are any left.
来找我们吧
Come find us.
沿着铁轨往北走到旧采石场
Follow the train tracks north to the old quarry.
沿着河走 经过以前我们 常去看星星的甘菊田
Take the river, past the chamomile fields where we used to look up at the stars.
上山 找到铁丝网
Up the mountain, find the fence.
我们在那里面
We're in there.
我恨不得马上见到她
I can't wait to meet her.
你们好啊
Why, hello there.
刚才你说甘菊田 是怎么回事?
Now, what is this I hear about chamomile fields?
你在画什么?
What are you drawing?
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
哇
Wow.
你很有才华
You're very talented.
谢谢 我妈妈也这么说
Thanks. My mom says so too.
你真的为了救盖斯 把一个最后的男人的心挖出来了吗?
Did you really cut the heart out of a Last Man to save Gus's life?
他这么跟你说的?
He told you that?
太酷了
That's so cool.
我恨死最后的男人了
I hate the Last Men.
那我们就有一个共同点了
Well, that's one thing we have in common, then.
知道我们还有什么共同点吗?
Know what else we have in common?
我们都是盖斯的朋友
Well, we're both friends with Gus.
我们挑朋友很有眼光
We have good taste in friends.
还有呢?
What else?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我还不够了解你
I don't know you well enough yet,
但我想了解你
but I'd like to.
嗯...
Well...
我有一样东西...
I have something...
说出来你肯定不信
something you're never going to believe.
想听吗?
Would you like to hear it?
小猪
Pigtail.
哦 抱歉 我没...
I'm sorry. I didn't--
没关系 我们只是在...
No, no, no, it's fine. We were just...
嘿 乖女儿
Hey, baby girl.
趁太阳还没下山 想去转转吗?
You wanna go for a walk before the sun goes down?
我去叫其他人
I'll get the others.
不 小猪 就...你和我 好吗?
No, Pigtail, just... you and me for now, okay?
我觉得我们需要谈谈 就我们俩
I think we need to talk, just us.
抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
我很快就回来 好吗?
I'll be right back, okay?
我等你
I'll be here.
她说了什么?
What did she say?
你知道阿♥拉♥斯加在哪儿吗?
Do you know where Alaska is?
在很远的地方
Far away.
问这个干什么?
Why?
她去了那里
It's where she went.
在北边
It's way up north.
有多远?要睡多少次觉?
How far? How many sleeps?
-你笑什么? -我在笑你 糖果男孩
What's so funny? - You are, Sweet Tooth.
世界比你想的要大 小家伙
World's a bigger place than you think, little man.
大多了
A lot bigger.
你无法走路去阿♥拉♥斯加 坐火车也不行
You can't walk to Alaska, or take a train.
你需要一架飞机 一艘船 也许还需要几只哈士奇
You're gonna need a plane, a boat, maybe some huskies.
还要带很多外套 那里很冷
And a lot of coats. It's freezing out there.
她就做到了
She did it.
她去了那里 靠她自己
She went there. On her own.
她去了离家很远的地方 比我走得还要远
She went so far away from home,even further than I did.
万一她是一个人 很冷
And what if she's all alone? And cold?
而且没人帮她呢?
And has no one to help her?
她是个坚强的女人
She's a tough woman.
如果她去了那里 那她多半有充足的理由
If she went there, she probably had a good reason.
她去那里是为了拯救世界
She went there to save the world.
她去那里是为了让我安全
She went there so I could be safe.
她不会希望你担心她
She wouldn't want you worrying about her.
她能照顾好自己
She can take care of herself.
不管你们藏好没有 我来了
Ready or not, here I come.
她会希望你出去跟朋友们玩
She'd want you to go outside and play with your friends.
去吧
Go on.
去做那些鹿才会做的怪事吧
Go do your weird deer shit.
这里 盖斯!
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表