剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
They're gone, Wendy. Go.
温蒂 上 快点
Wendy. Go, now.
-要是他们回来怎么办? -没事的 你能行
But what if they come back? - It's okay. You got this.
要是我不行呢?
What if I can't?
看看上次他们是怎么对我们的
Look what they did to us the last time.
上次没有我 好吗?
You didn't have me last time, okay?
我跟你一起去 告诉我该怎么做
I'll go with you. Just tell me what to do.
好
Okay.
来人帮我一把
I need a hand here.
走
Go. Go!
走
Go.
快走
Go, go, go!
盖斯 快点
Gus, come on.
跟紧点
Stay close.
那边
There.
我们成功了
We did it.
全靠你
You did it.
-准备好了吗? -我生来就准备好了
Are you ready? - I was born ready.
妈妈 我们还活着
Mom, we're alive.
我们在大象园下面的泵房♥里
We're in the pump house under the elephant pen.
他们带走了罗伊
And they took Roy.
别看
Don't look.
那是...
Was that...
罗伊
Roy.
叫她快点
Tell her to hurry.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be okay.
好了
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你别想再挖地道逃跑了
You won't be digging out of here again.
妈妈怎么说?
What did Mom say?
不知道 她没有回话
I don't know. She didn't respond.
你们见到罗伊了吗?
Did you see Roy?
罗伊不会回来了
Roy's not coming back, guys.
没错 因为罗伊逃走了
That's right. 'Cause Roy escaped.
啥?
What?
没错 他被带走后就溜走了 我们听到他们在搜查
Yeah, he snuck out after they took him. We heard 'em searching.
他自♥由♥了
He's free.
罗伊逃走了!
Roy escaped!
达奇
Dutch.
我的朋友
Mi amigo.
每次经过这里 都觉得低地越来越美
The Lowlands get more beautiful each time I pass through here.
人手虽然不足 却能创造奇迹
It's amazing what a lack of people can do.
我们约好了时间的 张迟到了吗?
Well, we all agreed on a time. Is Zhang running late?
她不来了 是吧?
She's not coming, is she?
她向你问好
She sends her regards.
-得克萨斯州受到了重创... -是啊 最新一波 我知道
Texas has been hit hard with the-- - Yeah, the newest wave, I know.
末日毒株
The Doomsday strain.
噢 末日毒株 是吗?
Oh, the Doomsday strain, is it?
我们不辞辛劳来到这里 不是为了见你的
Not like we went through a fair amount of trouble to be here for you.
下次吧 道格
Another time, Doug.
时间是限♥量♥商品 兄弟
Time is a finite commodity, mijo.
让我猜猜 你那个西边来的脑残朋友 他也不来了
Let me guess, your shithead friend from the West, he's not coming either.
他俩深感抱歉
They're both very sorry.
他们派我来处理你的任何问题
They sent me to address any outstanding issues you may have.
你们都答应了来听我的提议的
You all agreed to listen to my proposal.
三人组不会为了任何人放下手头的事
The three don't just drop what they're doing for anyone.
我不是...普通人
I'm not just... anyone.
我们投票表决了
We have already voted.
不管你有什么计划 我们都没兴趣
Whatever it is you're up to, we are not interested.
这样啊
I see.
下次吧
Another time.
要是我们没有时间了呢?
What if we don't have any more time?
大家很害怕
People are scared.
我在我手下的脸上看到了
I see it in my men's faces.
也在你手下的脸上看到了
I see it in your men's faces.
你看到的是恐惧 我看到的是机会
Yeah. Where you see fear, I see possibility.
我看你不顺眼 你看我也不顺眼 但我们必须合作
I don't like you, you don't like me. But we have to work together.
我给你一点建议
I'll give you some advice.
回去吧
Go home.
我们是不会接纳你的
We'll never accept you.
下令吧 将军
Say the word, General.
让他走
Let him go.
等他们明白了我们在研制什么
Once they understand what we're working on,
他们会来求我们的
they'll come begging for us.
抱歉 鲍比 一会儿再试吧
Sorry, Bobby. Let's try again later.
你为什么骗他们说罗伊逃走了?
Why did you tell them that about Roy?
必须这样说
We had to.
有时候说点假话没关系的
Sometimes it's okay to bend the truth a little.
-只要有助于... -谁说的?
If it helps-- - Says who?
我妈妈从来不骗我们
My mom never lied to us.
当时你想怎么跟他们说?
Well, what were you gonna tell them?
说实话
The truth.
一旦被带走 我们就回不来了
If we get taken away, we don't come back.
罗伊的事不怪你
Roy is not your fault.
不要自责
You shouldn't blame yourself.
你们被抓住 这不是你的错
It's not your fault you all got captured.
我也被他们抓住了
They got me too.
我还跟一个强壮无比的人在一起
And I was with, like, the hugest person ever.
他怎么了?
What happened to him?
不知道
I don't know.
他可能跟爸爸在一起了
I think he might be with Pubba now.
不过 如果他在这里
If he were here, though,
他会让我不要难过
he'd tell me not to be sad.
然后...
And...
他会叫我不要有鹿的怪异行为
he'd tell me not to do any "weird deer shit."
他还会让我要有胆色
And then he'd tell me to grow a pair.
什么是胆色?
A pair of what?
不知道 他没说
I don't know. He never said.
他以前也经常自责 但是...不是什么事都怪他
He used to blame himself for stuff too, but... not everything was his fault,
我认为不是
I don't think.
万一我们...
What if we--
别说出来
Don't say it.
我们不会像罗伊一样的
We're not gonna end up like Roy.
我们会离开这里的 温蒂 所有人一起离开
We're getting out of here, Wendy. All of us together.
他怕黑
He's afraid of the dark.
加入我们之前 他父母把他藏在地下室
His parents hid him in the basement before he came to us.
以前妈妈会给他一盏夜明灯 这样他才睡得着
Mom used to give him a night-light so he could sleep.
没有她 我不知道如何保护他们
I don't know how to protect them without her.
我相信会有办法的
Well, I'm sure we'll figure something out.
再说了 我听说猪超级聪明
Besides, I heard that pigs are supposed to be super smart.
所以你多半是个天才
So you're probably like a genius or something.
快躲起来
Go, go, go, go!
没有
Nope.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
那个
That one.
好了 继续走 小鹿斑比 来吧
Okay. Let's keep walking, Bambi. Come on.
走
Move.
快走
Come on.
你会说话吗?
Can you speak?
你有名字吗?
Do you have a name?
你来自哪里?
Where are you from?
已经过去一分钟了
A minute has already gone by.
再过几分钟 会有四个大汉来到门口
In a few more, four large men will come to that door.
我必须把你交给他们
I'll have to give you to them.
他们会把你放在那个冰冷的金属台上
They'll take you to that... cold, metal table.
然后那个...戴红色眼镜的男人
And the man... with the red glasses,
他会逼我把你剖开
he'll make me open you up
在你的体内寻找答案
so I can look inside you for answers.
我的脸会是你最后见到的东西
My face will be the last thing you ever see.
除非...
Unless...
除非你开始回答我的问题
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表