剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
we, my darling, are free.
你一直在忍♥耐 对吧?
You have endured, haven't you? - Oh, ugh.
我们都在忍♥耐
We've endured.
来吧
Come on.
我爱你 拉妮
I love you, Rani.
我也爱你 阿迪
I love you too, Adi.
吃晚饭了 怪胎们!
Dinnertime, freaks!
会被他看到的 快盖起来!
He'll see us. Cover it up!
那是什么?
The hell is that?
你们要倒霉了
Oh, you are in trouble now.
这是哪儿来的 嗯?
Where'd you get this?
你们偷偷溜出去了吗?
You been sneaking out somehow?
不说是吧?
Not gonna tell us, huh?
不知道下一个躺在砧板上的 会是你们当中的哪一个?
I wonder which one of you is next on the chopping block.
我从上一个的身上取了纪念品
I already got my souvenir from the last one.
鳄鱼孩注定死路一条
Croc kid never had a chance.
彼得
Peter.
你想要什么纪念品?
What're you going to get?
也许我会要一双漂亮的皮手套
Maybe a nice pair of fur gloves.
或是一个羽毛枕头 怎么样?
Or how about a feather pillow?
我又想了一下...
Now that I think about it...
为了一小片培根 我什么事都做得出来
what I wouldn't do for a little bacon.
培根!
Bacon!
别碰她!
Leave her alone!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!站住 怪胎!
Hey! Stop, you freak!
我想回家 我只想回家
I wanna go home. I wanna go home. I just wanna go home.
你好
Hello there.
很高兴见到你 盖斯
So nice to meet you, Gus.
据说附近有一家人窝藏混种人
Got word there's a family harboring hybrids nearby.
我们的任务很简单
Our job is simple.
惩罚叛徒 没收小动物
Punish the traitors, confiscate the critters.
抓到之后 把它们送到动物园
Once they're captured, we take 'em to the zoo.
如果运气好 你们也许能见到
If you're lucky, you might see
他们窝藏的其他一些怪胎
some of the other freaks they've got there.
据说有一个甚至会说话
Word is they even got one that talks.
你和乔丹带队进去
You and Jordan are gonna take point.
其他人在周围警戒
The rest of us will secure the perimeter.
-是 长官 -很好
Yes, sir. - Good.
任务完成后 你们都将成为最后的男人
On completion of the mission, you'll all be Last Men.
然后会有正式的仪式
Then we just got to make it official.
最后的男人充满自豪 绝不当逃兵
Last Men are proud and never quitters.
高声唱歌♥ 猎捕动物
♪ Singing loud And bagging critters ♪
勒米尔城见 好的 没问题 老大
See you in Lemire City. - Yeah, you got it, boss.
计划有变 你别来了
Change of plan. You're not coming.
为什么?因为我揍了你的人? 我们都知道是他自找的
Why? Because I punched out your guy? We both know he had it coming.
这不是我的主意
It wasn't my idea.
嘿 怎么回事?
Hey, what's going on?
我会救出盖斯 但你不能再卷入他的生活了
I'll get Gus, but you can't be a part of his life anymore.
他跟我在一起会更好
He's better off with me.
什么?
What? What?!
嘿!开门!
Hey! Open the door!
开门!你们不能丢下我!
Open the door! You can't leave me here!
你们需要我!盖斯需要我!
You need me! Gus needs me!
可恶!
Damn!
有些路是笔直的
Some roads are arrow-straight.
有些路则有点绕
Others, a little more roundabout.
但我们必须相信 最终
But we have to trust, in the end,
每条路都会把我们带到 我们需要去的地方
all roads get us to where we need to go.
我们只需要及时赶到
We just have to get there in time.
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表