剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
Adi!
封锁所有区域 警戒周边
Lock down all areas. Secure the perimeter.
发现混种人活动的迹象 立即向指挥中心报告
Report any signs of hybrid activity to command immediately.
长官 那个...鹿孩还没抓到
Sir, the, um... deer boy is still on the loose.
其他混种人也不见了
And the other hybrids are gone too.
我今天反败为胜
I pried victory from the jaws of defeat today.
我本想跟我弟弟...
I would have liked to celebrate...
一起庆祝的
with my brother.
结果我见到他帮助其中一个杂种逃跑
Instead, I see him helping one of these mongrels escape.
我在想 我的亲兄弟在跟我作对
I'm thinking that's my own brother working against me.
我哪里对不住你 约翰?
What have I done to you, John?
以人类的名义 你为什么要这样对我?
Why in the name of humanity would you do such a thing to me?
因为他们是孩子
Because they're kids.
什么?
What?
他们是孩子 道吉
They're kids, Dougie.
要是妈妈还活着 她会怎么说?
What would Mom say if she was still alive?
嘿 这边!他往这边跑了!
Hey, over here! He went this way!
嘿 吉米!跟我们来! 他往这边跑了!
Hey, Jimmy! He went this way!
我不怕
I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid.
-我不怕 -嘿
I'm not afraid. - Hey.
糖果男孩
Sweet Tooth.
胖叔 你怎么会在这里?
Big Man. What are you doing here?
我来救你
I'm rescuing you.
你是... 你是怎么...
Uh, how did... how did you--
你的鹿角怎么了?
What the hell happened to your antlers?
被他们锯掉了
They took it.
过来
Come here.
我很想你
I missed you.
嗯 我也想你
Yeah, I missed you too.
做正确的事不一定容易
Doing the right thing isn't always easy.
而且代价...
And the cost of it...
可能会很高
...may be high.
听起来像是飞过黄石的那只大鸟
Sounds like that big bird that flew over Yellowstone.
但如果你仔细寻觅 回报就会不期而至...
But if you look for it, the reward will show itself...
有时是以最让人意想不到的方式
...sometimes in the most unexpected of ways.
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表