剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
有时候 生活中会有大事发生
There are times in our lives when big things happen.
有些事我们能注意到 比如有人出生和死亡
Some we notice, like a birth, a death,
但有些事我们注意不到
but some we don't,
就是一些在当时看来 没什么特别的小事
just little things that don't seem all that special while they're happening.
你看 这地方多漂亮
Look at how charming this place is.
但我们迟到了
But we're late.
嘘 我们没迟到
Shush. We're not late.
已经过了十分钟了
It's 10 past.
-他们有个小铃铛 -嘿 不要
They have a little bell. - Hey. No.
我喜欢小铃铛
I love a little bell.
不 拉妮 别这样 天啊
No. Rani, please. Oh God.
铃铛响了 赫伯!
That's the bell, Herb!
是的 艾德娜 我也听到了
Yes, Edna. I heard it too.
你们好!欢迎
Hello there! Welcome.
你一定是拉妮
Now. You must be Rani.
噢 我是...拉妮
Oh, I'm... Rani.
阿迪迪 我的发音没错吧?
"Ah-di-di." Am I pronouncing that right?
阿迪亚 没错
Ah-di-tya. That's it.
阿迪亚
Ah-di-tya.
-我们都准备关门了 -非常抱歉
We were about to close. I'm terribly sorry.
从汉诺威过来 路上太堵了
The traffic coming up from Hanover was awful.
对
嗯
Yeah. Well, you won't have that problem around here.
这里不会遇到这种问题
这就是住在乡下的好处
That's the joy of country life.
是的
Yeah.
-我很高兴我们这样做 -我也是
I'm so glad we're doing this. - Me too.
头一次一起旅行
First trip away together.
有一个爪足浴缸
We have a clawfoot tub.
什么?
What?
那是象鼻神吗?
Is that Ganesh?
对 我离开家去上大学时 我妈给我的
Oh yeah. My mom gave it to me when I went away to college.
她说我应该从家里带一个小物件
She said I should have a little piece of home.
想家了就拿出来看看
To keep me centered.
能让我看看吗?
May I?
让它守护我们
To watch over us.
-什么... -什么鬼东西?
What-- - What the hell was that?
没事 应该没什么
It's okay. I'm sure it was nothing.
-“没什么”刚刚从我面前飞过去! -噢不!
"Nothing" just flew right by my face! - Oh no!
是...
It's...
只是一只蝙蝠
It's just a bat.
蝙蝠不是会携带狂犬病吗?
Don't they carry rabies?
被蝙蝠传染狂犬病的几率非常小
Well, the chances of contracting rabies from a bat are very, very small.
-我们叫赫伯和艾德娜吧 -他们八成已经睡了
We should get Herb and Edna. - They're probably sleeping already.
那怎么办? 真不敢相信 你竟然做这种事
Then what do we do? Oh, I cannot believe you're doing this.
没事 我不会伤害你的 别动
It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you. Just hold still.
-好 我好像抓到它了 -好像?
Okay, I think I got it. - You think?
我...快点 把门打开!快!
Just I... Come on, open the door! Quick! Come on!
你安全了 它自♥由♥了
You're safe. He's free. Huh?
我知道我们刚开始交往
I know we just started seeing each other,
但我在想
but I was just wondering if maybe...
或许...也许我们可以经常一起旅行?
perhaps we could go on more trips together?
你懂的 这次过后...
You know, after this one...
找时间
ever.
也许还能经常在房♥间里遇到小动物?
And possibly have more silly encounters with little creatures in our room?
没错
Exactly.
的确
It's true.
有些事在当时看起来如此微不足道
Some things seem so small at the time,
要很久以后 当我们回头看时 才会注意到它们
it's only long after, when we look back, that we notice them.
也就是一切顺遂的时候
The moments when things came together...
以及一切分崩离析的时候
...and the moments they fell apart.
你好啊 军佬
Hola, military guy.
想我了吗?
Miss me?
艾米·伊登
Aimee Eden.
看来你交了一些朋友
So you've made some friends, I see.
你又来尝试了吗?
Have you come back to try again?
也许这次你能救出你那些小啮齿动物
Maybe this time you'll be able to save your little rodents.
我就长话短说了
I'll make this quick.
你抓了我的孩子 占了我的家 如果你马上离开
You have my children and my home,
but if you leave now,
我就不当着你那帮小喽啰的面羞辱你
I won't embarrass you in front of all your little buddies.
我很欣赏你的爱好 伊登小姐
I do admire your gusto, Miss Eden.
我要提醒你 我是光明正大地夺取你的动物园的
Need I remind you, you did lose the zoo fair and square.
我就不会如此自命不凡
I don't know if I'd be so impressed with myself.
你出动了整支军队 才打败我和我的12个孩子
It took you and your entire army to beat me and my 12 kids.
我可不想这样被载入史册
Not how I'd like to be remembered in the history books.
亲爱的女人 等我搞定你...
Dear woman, when I'm done with you--
将军 我感觉你 从未好好搞定过一个女人
Oh General. I get the feeling you've never properly done a woman.
你对付过白蚁吗?
Have you ever had to deal with termites?
它们是讨厌的小害虫
They're nasty little pests.
会钻进你家的墙壁和地基
They get in your walls and your foundations.
不知不觉之间 整个家里到处都是
Before you know it, they've infested your entire home.
其实清除它们出人意料地简单
But they're surprisingly easy to get rid of.
只要丢几颗虫子炸♥弹♥就行了
All you need is a few bug bombs.
(花 力量)
小心!
Look out!
那些是...
Are those...
紫花!
Purple flowers!
这是化学攻击!
It's a chemical attack!
-所有人出去!快! -紫花!快走!
Everybody get out! Now! Purple flowers! Go!
-快走! -离开这里!
Move! Let's get out of here!
为什么飞得这么低?
Why are they flying so low?
可恶!我得想办法出去
Damn it! We gotta break me out of here.
盖斯 看到那根撬棍了吗? 有点像蛇 拿来给我
Gus, see that crowbar?
Kind of looks like a snake. Grab it for me.
-也许我们可以... -我没看到有钢锯
Maybe we can just-- - I don't see a hacksaw.
-但万一... -盖斯 没时间争论了
But what if-- - Gus, we haven't got time to argue.
也许可以把锁撬开
Maybe we can just pick the lock.
不错 孩子
Not bad, kid.
非常不错
Not bad at all.
混种人逃走了!
The hybrids escaped!
他们肯定还在动物园里!
They must be somewhere in the zoo still!
找到他们!
Find them!
你们两个 跟我来
You two. Come with me.
你 确保这件事不会让张知道
You. Make sure Zhang knows nothing about any of this.
约翰尼!
Johnny!
约翰尼
Johnny.
狼群在挠门 我非常需要你帮忙
The wolves are scratching at the door. I could really use your help.
你愿意帮我吗?
Now, are you with me?
你愿意帮我吗?
Are you with me?
-需要我做什么? -找到那个医生
What do you want me to do? - Find the doctor.
带他去常青园 他在那里会很安全
Take him to Evergreen. He'll be safe there.
快去!
Go!
空中领主
Air Lords.
艾米·伊登 我会找到你和你那些该死的杂种
Aimee Eden, I will find you and every mother-loving last one of your mongrels,
我会让你们祈求老天让自己死于疾疫
and I will make you pray you died of the Sick.
为什么?你已经不需要动物园了 我们也该撤到常青园了
Why? You don't need the zoo anymore.
We should fall back to Evergreen too.
不
No.
我不会让任何人抢走动物园 那怕只是一块砖
I will not lose a single brick of the zoo, not to anyone,
尤其是那个女人
and especially not to that woman.
我们走!
Let's go!
走了!清场!
Let's go! Clear out!
占据城市阵地
Take up city positions.
我们走!
Let's go! Clear out!
注意天上!
Eyes to the sky!
他们在撤离!
They're evacuating!
祝你好运 艾米
Good luck, Aimee.
哇
Whoa.
那些是飞机吗?
Are those airplanes?
各单位注意 正在遭遇空袭
All units, aerial assault in progress.
我还没见过飞机呢
I've never actually seen one before.
执行第二阶段!
Time for phase two!
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表