剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
It...
大崩溃刚发生 我妻子就生下了我们的儿子
My wife gave birth to our son right after the Crumble.
她叫路易莎
Her name was Louisa.
我们还没来得及给儿子取名字...
We never got to name our son before...
政♥府♥就从我身边带走了他
before the government took him from me.
我很绝望 于是找一个老朋友寻求建议
I got desperate. Tracked down an old friend for advice.
他很早就加入了最后的男人
He had joined the Last Men
早在他们刚开始 自称“最后的男人”的时候
back when they first started calling themselves that.
他说他认识一些人
He said he had contacts.
只要我也加入 他们就能帮我找到家人
Said they could help me find my family if I joined up too.
当你问我 我跟他们在一起做过什么...
When you asked me what I did with them...
我骗了你
I lied to you.
我参与了围捕那些孩子
I was one of the guys who rounded up the kids and brought them in.
而且我很在行
And I was good at it.
他们管我叫“混种人捕手”
They called me the "hybrid catcher."
我不知道你的那些孩子 是不是我抓的 我永远不会知道
I don't know if I was the one who took your kids. I'll never know.
但就算不是我 也是像我这样的人
But even if it wasn't me, I know it was someone like me.
我必须背负良心的谴责
And I have to live with that.
知道我为了找回自己的家人
Knowing that I tore families apart
拆散了许许多多的家庭
so I could get mine back.
我居然相信了你!
I trusted you!
我居然相信了你!
I trusted you!
那你找到你的家人了吗?
And did you ever get them back?
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
嘿 想跟我们一起坐吗?
Hey. You want to sit with us?
不用了 我在这里很好 谢了
Uh, no, I'm... I'm good here. Thanks.
今天你太厉害了
Those were some savage moves earlier.
大家都在谈论这件事
Everybody's been talking about it.
你真的是自学的吗?
Did you really teach yourself all that?
是的
Yeah.
嘿 我知道 我们刚成为朋友没多久 但是...
Hey, I know we haven't been friends for very long, but, you know...
如果你有烦心事...
if there's something bothering you...
可以告诉我
I'm here.
-我... -好了 都听好了!
I-- Okay, everyone, listen up!
你、你 还有你
You, and you, and you too.
准备一下 你们接到第一个任务了
Saddle up. You got your first mission.
十分钟后出发
Rolling out in ten.
好 我来帮你们做准备
All right, let's get you guys ready.
跟我来
Follow me.
谁想吃甜点了?
Who's ready for dessert?
达德利?
Dudley!
草莓奶昔
Strawberry milkshakes.
这是应好医生的要求
At the request of the good doctor.
我也提了一条建议
I may have made a suggestion as well.
谢谢
Thank you.
-味道... -不大好
These are... - Not great.
是的 不好喝
No, they're not. Mm-mmm.
是用军粮粉做的
They're, um, made from military ration powder.
所以不好喝
That's why.
抱歉
Sorry.
嘿
Hey.
重要的是心意
It's the thought that counts.
是吗?
Is it?
重要的是心意?
The thought that counts?
我这样问 是因为在我看来
Well, I'm asking because you strike me as
你是那种只看重结果的女人
that kind of woman who's primarily interested in results.
恕我直言 但我怀疑 如果没有你的指引 他能否取得
No offense, but I doubt whether he'd have made it this far without your...
这样的成果
guiding hand.
这是团队合作
It's a team effort.
就像你和约翰尼一样
Just as it is with you and Johnny.
你说得太对了
You're absolutely right.
毕竟 除了家人 你在世上还能相信谁呢?
After all, who can you trust in this world but family?
你俩是最佳二人组
You two make quite the duo.
是的 没错
Yeah, we do.
我们是二人组 我们以前就是二人组
We're a duo. We... We were a duo.
我们小时候组了一个乐队
We had this music outfit when we were young.
我弹吉他 但约翰尼...约翰尼嗓子好
I'd yadda-yadda on the guitar. But Johnny... Johnny had a voice.
动人的 充满感情的歌♥喉
This beautiful, soulful voice.
听得你热泪盈眶
It'll bring a tear to your eye.
我们以为 我们会像西蒙和加芬克尔一样
We figured we'd be like Simon and Garfunkel.
我们唱开放麦 参加选秀节目
Yeah, we played open mics, talent shows.
我甚至帮他搞了一张假身份证 以便去廉价酒吧演出
I even got him a fake ID so we could play dive bars.
你还记得我们在雪松山打架的事吗?
Do you remember when that fight broke out in Cedar Mountain?
天啊
Oh God.
-老板不想付我们钱 -天啊
The owner didn't want to pay us. Oh God.
妈妈差点崩溃了
Mom nearly had a breakdown.
是的
Yeah.
是的 她让我坐下
Yeah. She sat me down.
她说:“有一天我会离开这个世界”
She said, "Yeah, one day I'll be gone."
“到时候你将是他唯一的亲人”
"You'll be all he has."
“你要好好照顾他”
"You gotta take care of him."
我做到了
Which I did.
没错 为了支持他 追求他的爱好 我开始工作
Yeah, I started working so he could pursue his passion.
我参军之后 每个月都寄钱给他
When I joined the military, I'd send money back every month.
我也不知道 不让他失去那一面
I don't know, it was just important to me
这对我来说很重要
that he doesn't lose that side of him.
然后命运出手了
Then destiny intervened, and...
有一天 疾疫降临了
one day, the Sick came along.
妈妈死了
Ma died.
但我没有忘记那个承诺
But I remembered that promise.
我发过誓 要永远照顾好约翰
I made a vow never to leave John's side.
永远
Ever.
我做铁拳...
I'd be the hand...
他做良心
he'd be the heart.
没错 为了在这个残酷的 新世界中活下来 我们不择手段
Yeah, we do what we must in order to survive the rigor of this new world.
该死 达德利 我要宰了你 什么事?
Ah, goddammit, Dudley, I'll cut you. What?
三人组通知我们...
The Three have informed us...
好啊
Well, well, well.
看来...
Well, it seems...
命运再次出手了
destiny has intervened yet again.
三人组...
So the Group of Three...
他们终于认清形势 同意听我的提议了
...they finally came to their senses, and they agreed to hear my proposal.
什么提议?
What is that exactly?
要等到明天才知道
Just gonna have to wait till tomorrow to find out.
但我身边有明星科学家 我相信他们会想明白的
But I do have my star scientist by my side and I'm pretty sure they'll see the light.
明天 我们将为这个 混乱的世界带来一丝秩序
Tomorrow, we bring a little order to this chaotic world.
明天
Tomorrow,
我们将演一出好戏
we put on a show.
刚才是怎么回事?
What just happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
-他... -他...
He's... - He's...
-...还不错 -疯了
...not so bad. ...insane.
你不是认真的吧?
Oh, you can't be serious.
他是个疯子
He's a lunatic.
我们参加的是同一个晚餐吗?
Were we at the same dinner?
没错 他有点浮夸 但在我看来 他爱他的弟弟
He's a bit theatrical, sure, but it seems to me he loves his brother,
愿意为了他做任何事 我对你也是这种感觉
and will do anything for him, which is how I feel about you.
所以就此而言 他和我...
So in that way, he and I are--
你跟他不一样 阿迪
You two are not the same, Adi.
我们都迫切需要解药
We're both desperate for a cure,
如果不是他用枪指着我的头 我可能到现在还没找到解药
and had he not put a gun to my head, I doubt I would have found it by now.
你明天真的要帮他开说明会吗?
Are you really going to help him with his presentation tomorrow?
我别无选择
I have to.
再说了 艾伯特关于命运的那番话...
Besides, what Abbot said about destiny...
你不觉得来到这里是我们的命运吗?
Don't you think it was our destiny to end up here?
你是这么想的?
Is that what you think?
我只知道我答应过要让你自♥由♥
All I know is that I promised you freedom.
让你摆脱病毒和这个地方 而且...
From the virus and this place.
我打算遵守诺言 所以是的
And I intend to keep that promise.
我会帮他演所谓的好戏 然后...
So yes, I will help him with his so-called show and...
亲爱的 我们就自♥由♥了
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表