剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
Did you-- - No.
我没抓过孩子
I didn't take kids.
弄好了
All finished.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们去找你的人吧
Let's go get your guys.
你们还在这里!
You guys are still here!
出什么事了?胖叔呢?
But what happened? Where's Big Man?
他们丢下了我们
They left us.
我们不知道原因 也不知道他们会不会回来
We don't know why, or if they're even coming back.
如果他走了 那他肯定有理由
Well, if he left, I'm sure he had a reason to.
我们很想知道是什么理由
We can't wait to find out.
我们要自己逃出去
We're getting out of here by ourselves.
我知道去哪里
And I know where we'll go.
黄石
Yellowstone.
黄石?
Yellowstone?
爸爸就是在那里把我养大的
It's where Pubba raised me.
基本上就是我的家
It's basically my home,
今后就是我们的家了
and now it can be our home.
-安全吗? -为什么是黄色?
那里有吃的吗?
那里是什么样的?
等等 我来问
Wait, I'll ask.
他们想知道那里什么样
They want to know what it's like.
嗯 地方很大 绿油油的
Well, it's big and green,
还有...那里有枫糖浆
and... it has maple syrup,
还可以在岩石上蹦蹦跳跳
and jumping on rocks.
睡觉的时候 你的肚子会有一种
And when you go to sleep, you get this warm feeling
暖暖的感觉
in your stomach.
来 我画给你们看
Here, I'll show you.
我遇到混种人的几率有多大?
What are the odds that I'd meet a hybrid?
一个也许能解开我所有疑问的
A deer boy who could talk,
会说话的鹿孩
who could be the answer to all my questions.
也许...
Perhaps...
这就是天意吧
it was meant to be.
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表