剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
If anything happens to him...
我只是...
I just...
你说得对
You were right.
什么说得对?
Right about what?
罗伊的事我不该撒谎
I shouldn't have lied about Roy.
撒谎只是让情况越来越糟
It only made things worse.
好好看着鲍比
Just keep an eye out for Bobby.
嘿 拉妮
Hey, Rani.
你在这里啊
There you are.
一切还好吗?
Everything okay?
时好时坏
Good days and bad.
你懂的
You know how it is.
是啊
Yeah.
听着...
Listen, um...
跟你说一声 以后没有人陪着 你不能四处走动了
Just got to let you know that you can't walk around without an escort anymore,
现在我大哥...
now that my brother...
抱歉 将军回来了
Sorry, the General is back.
他不喜欢这样
He, um, wouldn't like it very much.
他是你大哥?
He's your brother?
是的
Well, yeah.
罪名成立
Guilty as charged.
别人知道这件事之后 会变得怪怪的
People can get weird when they find out.
不难想象个中缘由
Can't imagine why.
是啊
Yeah.
总之
Anyway.
对不住了 我得送你回你的房♥间
Sorry, but I gotta walk you back to your room.
我见过他是怎么对你的
I've seen how he treats you.
你为什么要忍♥气吞声?
Why do you put up with it?
他是个怪物 你见过他的所作所为
He's a monster. You've seen what he's done.
他把那些可怜的孩子关起来 你为什么不离开?
He's got those poor things locked up. Why don't you just walk away?
他是我唯一的亲人
He's all that I got.
这年头家人很稀缺
Family's in short supply.
你清楚外面的状况吗 医生?
Do you understand what's happening out there, Doctor?
墙外正在进行一场战争
There's a war outside these walls.
我们在对抗人类灭绝 并且正在输掉这场战争
We are fighting extinction and we are losing.
所以如果你不介意 我想问问
So if you don't mind me asking,
看在老天的份上 你怎么办起养鸡场来了?
why in the name of God are you starting a chicken farm?
这些鸡就是答案
The chickens are the answer.
-你说什么? -这些鸡来自史密斯堡
Excuse me? - These chickens are from Fort Smith.
有些世代是一只由午夜阳光计划
Some generations removed from a genetically modified stock,
创造的转基因鸡的后代
produced at Project Midnight Sun.
-说重点 -好的
Get to the point. - Yes.
具体来说 它们能产生能够对抗
Specifically, they can produce antibodies
H5G9病毒的抗体
that fight the H5G9 virus.
但它们的抗体与人类生理不相容
But... But... But their antibodies were incompatible with human physiology,
但我找到了与这些抗体相容的东西
but I found something that those antibodies are compatible with.
贝尔博士的秘制酱料
Dr. Bell's Secret Sauce.
无需任何辅助
You see, on its own,
单凭这种疗法 就能迫使病毒进入休眠状态
the treatment simply forces the virus into a state of dormancy.
-所以它总是卷土重来 -完全正确
Which is why it always returned. - Quite right.
但是当我把它
But... But when I combined it...
跟鸡的抗体加以结合
...with the antibodies from the chickens,
这项疗法不仅让病毒失效了
the treatment didn't merely negate the virus.
还消灭了病毒
It destroyed it.
解药?
A cure?
那个解药
The cure.
你还有多少这种解药?
How many more of these do you have?
这是第一剂 但我们需要更多...
This is the first. But we'll need more...
别这样看着我
Don't you look at me like that.
我会把解药还给你的 我保证
I'll give you back your cure. I promise.
但我暂时还不能让你救你的老婆
But I can't have you saving your little bird just yet.
当伟人奇迹般地
Do you know what great men do
拯救了世界时 你知道他们会做什么吗?
when somehow, miraculously, they've managed to save the world?
他们会庆祝
They celebrate.
你和我 今天一起吃晚餐
You, me, dinner this evening,
带上你漂亮的妻子
and you'll bring your lovely wife.
别担心 医生 菜单上不会有鸡肉
Don't worry, Doc, there won't be chicken on the menu.
根据我的经验 最后的男人不大懂战术
In my experience, the Last Men aren't very tactically minded.
他们更像是后院的民兵
More backyard militia types.
可以肯定 一旦警报响起
It's a safe bet they'll redirect
他们会把大部分兵力
most of their resources out to the checkpoints
调到检查站
once the alert goes out.
幸运的是 他们大部分人根本不会用枪
Lucky for us, most of them can't shoot for shit.
但我们会 对吧 帅哥们?
But we can. Isn't that right, boys?
-没错 -是的 女士
Oh yeah. - Yes, ma'am.
如果能把他们的人引出来一半以上
If we can pull at least half of them out of there,
我感觉我们的机会很大
I feel good about our chances.
然后我们只需要救出我们的摇钱树...
Then we just need to secure the payload...
那些孩子
Uh, children.Children.
然后在被人发现前逃之夭夭
And vámonos before anyone's the wiser.
你是说 要干成这一票
So you're telling me that to pull this off,
我们需要出动所有飞机 包括“大伯萨”
we're gonna fly our whole fleet, including Big Bertha,
而且是坐满人 更别提这个巨无霸了
with full freight, not to mention Gigantor over here.
有什么问题吗?
What's the problem?
我们的燃料不够 好吗? 绝对飞不到艾塞克斯
We don't have enough fuel. Ain't no way we're making it to Essex.
你瞎说什么? 我们上周刚刚跟张换了燃料
What? We just pulled that barrel swap with Zhang last week.
不 他说得对 上次送朗姆酒时 油箱突然漏了
No, he is right. We sprung a leak on our last rum run.
-损失了半箱油 -勒米尔城外的仓库怎么样?
We lost half a tank. - What about the depot outside Lemire City?
-不是几年前就停用了吗? -没有 我见过
Hasn't it been out of commission? No, it's not. I've seen it.
那里的守卫不多
It's pretty lightly guarded.
偷到燃料之后 我们可以从那里直接去动物园
We could steal what we want and go straight to the zoo.
好极了!耶!
Great! Yeah!
我们越早让这对小两口 跟他们的怪胎孩子团聚
And the sooner we reunite these, uh, lovebirds with their freaks,
我就能越早拿到那辆坦克
the sooner I can get me that tank.
这次你要向这位女士道歉
You're gonna apologize to the lady this time.
-马上道歉 -杰普
And you're gonna do it now. - Jepp.
别让我再说一次
Don't make me tell you again.
你这是怎么了 伙计?
What happened to you, man?
杰普德 不要
Jepperd, don't.
你曾经是神
You used to be a god.
好吧?但你跟一个动物园管♥理♥员♥ 一瘸一拐地走进来
Right? But then you come limping in here with some zookeeper,
哀求我们帮忙
begging us for help.
欢迎加入下等人的行列 大块头
Well, welcome to the cheap seats, Big Man.
-啊! -嘿!
Whoa! Hey!
住手!
Lay off!
-嘿 住手! -怎么不说了?接着说啊!
Okay, stop now. - Now, huh? Keep talking!
请你出去
You need to step outside.
-士兵 继续! -快走!
Soldier, keep going! Let's go!
这就对了!
That's what I'm talking about!
有点士兵的样子了!快走!
Now you're looking like soldiers! Move!
快点!
Faster! Faster!
很好 士兵!
That's it, soldier!
还不够!
I want more!
我不管你累不累!
I don't care if you're tired!
来吧 士兵们!找掩护 快点!
Come on, soldiers! Run for cover, big boy, hurry up!
想去打仗 就必须先弄残自己!
You want to go to war, you must be broken!
快点!你们还比不上一个女人!
Come on! You're letting a girl beat you!
我们是最后的男人!
We're the Last Men!
你让我们都无地自容了
You're really showing us up.
预备
Ready.
瞄准
Aim.
放!
Fire!
再来 认真点!
Again. Like you mean it!
预备 瞄准 放!
Ready, aim, fire!
怎么了?不忍♥心吗?
What's the matter? Feeling sympathetic?
没有 长官
No, sir.
如果你在战场上见到他们 你会对我手下留情吗 新兵?
You see one of them out in the field, are you gonna go soft on me, recruit?
不会 长官!我不会 长官
No, sir! Not me, sir.
那你还等什么?
Then what are you waiting for?
不错
Not bad.
再来 预备
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表