剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
Again. Ready.
瞄准
Aim.
放!
Fire!
你这么好的弩法是在哪儿学的?
Where exactly did you learn to shoot like that?
我自学的 长官
I taught myself, sir.
我小时候 父母染上了疾疫
My parents caught the Sick when I was little.
之后我一直是靠自己
After that, I was on my own.
我知道 要想活下去 要么战斗 要么死亡
I knew if I wanted to live, it was either fight or die.
我不想死
I didn't want to die.
你很有斗志
Oh, you're a fighter.
稍加打磨 你会成为一名优秀的士兵
And with a little polish, you're gonna make a fine soldier.
你的父母会为你骄傲的
Your parents would be proud.
大家去洗个澡 吃点东西
Everyone, get yourselves cleaned up and grab some grub.
这是你们应得的
You've all earned it.
拉妮?
Rani?
拉妮 你没事吧?
Rani, you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
你怎么还在床上?
Why are you still in bed?
我在看星星
I'm just looking at the stars.
我说了我没事 阿迪
I said I'm fine, Adi.
我知道这场磨难让你饱受煎熬
I know this whole ordeal hasn't been easy on you.
你是说过去这九年 还是说被艾伯特囚禁?
The last nine years, or as Abbot's prisoner?
说到我们的东道主...
Speaking of our host...
他邀请我们共进晚餐
he's invited us for dinner.
我知道
I know.
他送来几件干净衣服给你
He left some clean clothes for you.
虽然我觉得很难看
Although I do say they're rather horrible.
怎么样?
So how's about it?
晚上想出去吗?
Do you fancy an evening out?
不去也不行啊
I don't think skipping is an option.
这是庆功宴 拉妮
It's a celebration, Rani.
我们成功了
We did it.
我成功了
I did it.
漫长的九年 终于熬出头了
After nine long years, this is it.
你就快得到第一剂解药了
You are this close to the first dose.
我们就快改变一切了
We are this close to changing everything.
这都是因为你相信我
And all because you believed in me.
艾伯特就用这个 向我们展示他的基本礼仪吗?
That's all it takes for Abbot to show us some basic decency?
没错 他很残暴
Ah, he's a brute, yes,
还有点自恋 但他尊重我取得的成果
and a bit of a narcissist, but he respects what I've done.
为了让他记住这一点 就算要我再迎合他的虚荣心一段时间
So if I have to humor his vanity a little longer to help him remember that,
我也愿意
so be it.
阿迪 “一段时间”总是没有尽头
"A little longer" keeps getting a little longer, Adi.
我知道 但在此期间 听着...
Oh, I know. But in the meantime, look...
就让我们试着享受晚餐吧
Let's try and enjoy our dinner.
好吗?
Yeah?
尽管是跟那个留着大胡子的疯子 嘿
Even if it is with the bearded nut job. Hey, hey, hey.
如果你受不了
If it all gets too much,
就说“石像鬼”
just say the word "gargoyle."
我会带你离开那里
And I'll get you out of there.
石像鬼
Gargoyle.
啊哈 时下的风云人物 还有他的妻子
Aha, the man of the hour, and his little bird.
医生、拉妮 多谢你们接受我谦卑的邀请
Doctor, Rani, thanks so much for accepting my humble invitation.
下来吧
Do come down.
医生 别闷闷不乐的 这是庆功宴 这边走
Doctor, don't look so dour. This is a celebration. Step this way.
我长得就这样
This is just my face.
我看起来闷闷不乐吗?
Do I look dour?
坐吧
Grab a seat.
听说你换了新住处了
So they tell me you have new lodgings.
你喜欢吗?
You liking it?
不是鸟舍 不过还凑合
It's no aviary, but I'm managing.
有什么需要 一定要告诉我们
You will let us know if you need anything?
啊!拿着起泡酒的达德利
Ah! Dudley with the bubbly.
起泡酒达德利
Bubbly Dudley.
达德利起泡酒
Dudley Bubbly.
很好
Excellent.
都有什么菜 达德利?
What's on the menu, Dudley?
开胃菜是三豆沙拉配洋蓟
For starters, we're having a three-bean salad with an artichoke,
主菜是用真芝士做的千层面
and for the main, we're having lasagna made with real cheese.
老天 达德利 怎么会想到做这个?
Good God, Dudley, where did we dig up that menu?
我以为...
I... I thought--
我提了一两条建议
I may have made a suggestion or two.
她做过主厨 你知道 在一切发生之前
She used to be a chef, you know, before everything.
想得真周到
Ah. How thoughtful.
幸好没有让你在厨房♥工作
Good thing we didn't have you in the kitchen.
不然你就自己动手做了
You could've whipped it up yourself.
我跟你说过 她...
Mmm. - I told you before, she's--
是的 我知道她没有传染性
Yeah, I know she's not contagious, no.
我的幽默感也没有传染性
Nor is my sense of humor.
约翰尼!
Johnny!
什么事?我们正要吃晚餐
What's up? We're about to have dinner.
其实是我邀请他来的
I invited him to join us, actually.
最近大家都很忙 我心想大家终于可以一起坐坐了
Everybody's been so busy, I thought we could all finally sit down together.
毕竟
After all,
跟家人一起吃饭是一大乐事
so nice to eat with family.
噢 真的吗?
Oh, really?
-你们是... -没错
You're, uh-- - Indeed.
别客气 约翰尼
By all means, Johnny.
拉把椅子吧
Pull up a chair.
达德利!
Dudley!
哇 我还不知道 我的弟弟如此擅长社交
Wow, I didn't know my brother was such a sociable fella.
我希望他没有 把家里的秘密全都说出来
I hope he didn't confess all the family secrets.
有什么秘密可以说的?
And what secrets might there be to confess?
我们来敬酒吧?
A toast. Shall we?
过去这九年...
These past nine years have been...
够了就说一声
Just say when.
够了 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
你好了吗?
You good?
过去这九年 大家都不好过
These past nine years have been trying on all of us.
作为一个国家 作为社区 作为人类
We have suffered immensely as a country,
我们遭受了巨大的苦难
as communities, as a species.
我们丧失了信念...
We've lost our faith...
以及对于同胞的信任
and our trust in our fellow man.
但不屈不挠是我们的天性 是我们的命运
But it is in our nature, in our destiny, if you will, to persevere.
而正是我们的命运 让我们今晚聚在这里
And it is precisely our destiny which has led all of us to this evening.
医生 你在这里的工作将永垂青史
Doctor, your work here will forever be etched in the pages of history.
拉妮 你一定为你的丈夫深感自豪
Rani, you must be so proud of your husband.
我希望你明白 没有你
I hope you know, without you,
他就不可能在这里取得这样的成就
his achievement here could not have been possible.
你是他的缪斯女神
You've been his muse.
我敬你一杯 医生
I salute you, Doctor.
祝你健康
To your health.
-干杯 -干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
好了...
Well...
我们开动吧
Let us dine.
刚才你在搞什么?
Where did that come from?
太蠢了
That was really stupid.
我知道
I know.
-我有没有... -没有
Did I-- - No.
好在我把大家都安抚住了
Thankfully, I was able to talk everybody off the ledge.
你没必要为了我那样做 知道吗?
You didn't have to do that for me, you know?
也许我有必要
Maybe I did.
我知道你很疼
I know you're hurting,
我知道你很生气
and I know you're angry,
但如果我们要合作
but if we're going to work together,
要做到相互信任 你就必须跟我说话
to trust each other, I need you to talk to me.
事关重大 你不能让这些混♥蛋♥激怒你
There is too much at stake to let these assholes get under your skin.
不是因为他们
It wasn't them.
是...
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表