剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
经过之前的一切
After all that,
实验失败了
it failed.
我失败了
I failed.
你已经尽力了
You did everything you could.
但是还不够
But it wasn't enough.
没关系
It's okay.
我可以走了
I can be done.
我累了 阿迪
I'm tired, Adi.
我不能一直等待生的希望
I can't keep waiting to live.
一定还有别的办法
There must be something else we can do.
今晚的活动 艾伯特盼望得到你的支持
Abbot expects your support at the event today,
盼望你让三人组相信他有解药
to convince the Group of Three he has the cure.
-天啊 艾伯特会杀了我们的 -不 你还不明白吗?
Oh God. Abbot is going to kill us. - No. Don't you see?
如果照实说他没有解药
If you tell the truth, that he never had the cure,
那么他的空中楼阁将轰然倒塌
then everything, his whole house of cards, will come crashing down.
不 我不能当着所有人的面 损害他的权威
No, I can't undermine him in front of everyone.
谁说的?
Says who?
一旦那些军阀得知真♥相♥
When those warlords find out,
他们会生吞了他
they are going to eat him alive.
到时候会乱作一团
It's going to be absolute chaos.
我们正好趁机离开
That's when we leave.
这个...
This...
这是我们的机会
This is our chance.
如果我放弃寻找解药 那你会...
If I give up on the cure, then you'll...
我们将获得自♥由♥
We will be free.
辛格医生 请到正门报到
Dr. Singh to the main gate.
好
Okay.
-嘿 -嗯...
Hey. - Yes...
我把最上面的扣子扣好
I'll do the top button.
你能行的 阿迪
You can do this, Adi.
你比你想象中要强大
You have more power than you think.
走了
Let's go.
目标确认
Target confirmed.
一个混种人 可能是猫科动物
One hybrid, possibly of the feline variety.
我们可以像正常人一样说话
We can talk like normal people.
-没看到父母吗? -没有
No sign of the parents? - None.
-我只看到一条尾巴 -让我看看
All I see is a tail. - Let me see those.
你看到了什么?
What do you see?
有可能不是混种人
Might not be a hybrid after all.
要取消行动吗?
Should we call it off?
不 我们应该进去
No, we should go in.
我们是来抓混种人的 不是为了别的
We're here for hybrids, nothing else.
如果我没猜错 结果会比抓到一个混种人更好
If I'm right about this, it'll be better than capturing a hybrid.
有什么比抓到混种人更好?
What's better than capturing a hybrid?
抓到远远没那么无辜的东西
Something much less innocent.
贝琪!
Becky!
熊?
Bear?
贝琪!
Becky!
-得阻止她!她是动物军团的人! -交给我!呼叫支援
We gotta stop her! She's Animal Army! - I got this! Call for back-up!
收到
Copy.
嘿 老友
Hey, bestie.
我一直知道你很软弱
I always knew you were soft.
但加入最后的男人 即使是你 也是无♥耻♥到新境界了
But joining the Last Men, that's a new low, even for you.
你这个搞政♥变♥的反贼 没资格说别人无♥耻♥!
You don't get to decide what the lows are, not after your little coup!
你来这里干什么?
What are you even doing here?
我们听说艾塞克斯动物园有情况
We heard there's something going down at Essex Zoo.
他们把混种人关在那里
They're locking up hybrids there.
我们需要抓个最后的男人 来确认这条情报 结果...
We just needed a Last Man to confirm our intel,
你们来了
and here you are.
你打算大摇大摆地进城吗?
Your plan was to waltz right into the city?
你们打不过艾伯特的军队的
You're no match for Abbot's army.
你会害死人的!
You're gonna get people killed!
就是要这样!
That's the idea!
不 我是说动物军团
No, I mean Animal Army.
犀牛、马驹
Rhino, Pony.
你
You.
我们是士兵 熊
We're soldiers, Bear.
不 我们只是以为自己不得不战斗
No, we just thought we had to be.
你还没回答你来干什么
You never answered why you're here.
我也要去动物园
I'm going to the zoo too.
他们把混种人关在那里 盖斯也在其中
Gus is one of the hybrids they're holding. I'm going to get him back.
我要去救他
别想了 我会阻止你
Not if I stop you first.
我不能让你暴露我们
I can't have you blowing our cover.
老天
Oh, man.
还好我及时赶到
Good thing I got here when I did.
中士正在赶来
Uh, Sergeant's on his way.
他一定会难以置信的
He's not gonna believe this.
医生
Doctor.
一切就绪了吗?
Everything in order?
是的
Yeah.
很好
Excellent.
今天不容有失
I can't afford to have any mistakes today.
昨晚的晚餐真是愉快
What a delightful dinner we had last night.
-一定要再来一次 -对
We must do it again. - Oh, yeah.
怯场了吗?
Stage fright?
我一向喜欢跟患者单独谈
I... I always preferred one-on-one with my patients
不习惯...当众讲话
over... over giving talks.
给你一点建议 我通常把听众想象成木偶
Let me give you a little advice. I usually think of my audience as puppets,
我只管拉线
and then I just pull the strings.
-懂吗? -懂了
Yeah? - Yeah.
你听见了吗?
Do you hear what I hear?
是命运在召唤我们
That's destiny calling our names.
恭喜 艾伯特
Congratulations, Abbot.
你让自己变得不容忽视
You've made yourself impossible to ignore.
看来我那趟旅行的消息传到了低地
I take it word of my little tour reached the lowlands.
那是自然
Oh, you know it did.
你向来很擅长鼓动听众
You've always known how to work a crowd.
真是暖心 你把我们的小小分歧放在一边
It warms my heart to know you've managed to put our little differences aside
为你的领地着想
and do what's best for your territory.
我为你祈祷
I prayed for you.
你一定是沃斯!
Ah! You must be Voss!
-我一直无缘... -所以这就是你关押半人马的地方
I never had the privilege-- - So this is where you keep the Centauri.
混种人
Hybrids.
没错 那些外星入侵者
Yes, the extraterrestrial invaders.
别担心 沃斯 我的人把他们关起来了
Don't worry, Voss. My men have them under lock and key.
我原本以为 你对半人马的敌意只会激怒他们
I thought your hostility towards the Centauri only angered them.
但后来我听说你研制出了解药
But then I heard about your cure.
多亏了我的明星科学家
Thanks to my rock-star scientist,
我们又向前迈进了一步...
we are one step closer to passing it...
那些不信的人正在大批死去
The unbelievers are dying in droves.
但我们会忍♥耐 我们会忍♥耐
But we will endure. We will endure.
对 我们会忍♥耐
Yeah, we'll endure.
我承认 我没想到你能引起她的关注
I'll hand it to ya, I didn't think you'd manage to get her attention.
她来了
Ah, there she is.
像沙漠中的一朵玫瑰
Like a rose in the desert.
张夫人
Mrs. Zhang.
将军 别这么客气!叫我海伦就行了
Oh, General, please! Call me Helen.
真高兴 终于在你的动物园见到你了
So nice to finally meet you in your zoo.
谢谢你接受邀请
Well, thank you for accepting the invitation,
在你跟男爵的战争中抽空前来
taking time away from your war with the Baron.
小冲突而已 算不上战争
I'd hardly call that little skirmish a war.
好了 时光催人老
Well, I'm not getting any younger.
你请我们来 不是为了给我们发解药吧?
You didn't invite us here to just hand out the cure, did you?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
是时候谈谈我们的未来了
It's time to talk about our future.
是时候了
It's time.
我们拖慢了他的速度 我们研究了他的一举一动
We've slowed him down. We've studied his every move.
这是我们唯一的机会
This is our one chance.
我们受够了在自己家里做囚犯了
We're done being prisoners in our own home.
泰迪 你有防晒霜吧? 你知道该怎么做
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表