剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
Goggles.
伸手
Hand.
伸手!
Hand!
我需要验血
I need to do a blood test.
行了 走吧
You're good.
-你要花干什么? -你没必要知道
What do you need flowers for? It's a need-to-know basis.
我想在我负责期间帮你 医生
I want to help you while I'm in charge, Doc,
但如果他回来后对情况不满意
but if things aren't to his liking when he gets back,
我们都会大祸临头
we're both gonna get hell.
在他回来前 一切都会变成他喜欢的样子 约翰尼
Everything will be to his liking before he returns, Johnny.
为了你好 但愿如此
I hope so, for your sake.
新来的?
You new?
我刚分到任务 看管混种人
I just got assigned.Hybrid duty.
那你拿着火箭巧克力干什么?
Then what are you doing with the Choc-o-Rockets?
我觉得大家都需要吃点零食
Figured we could use a snack.
来一根吗?
Want one?
你在哪个基地受训的?
Which base did you train out of?
关你什么事?
What's it to you?
回答问题
Answer the question.
你在这里啊
There you are.
大象园那边在找我们呢
They're looking for us over at the elephant pen.
她和我一起的
She's with me.
等一下 让我看看你的证件
Hang on. I'm gonna need to see your IDs.
放松 伙计
Relax, man.
走吧
Let's go.
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for saving me.
我不是救你
I'm not.
我只有一次机会救出盖斯 我不想让你坏我的事
I'm trying to stop you from messing up my one shot at breaking out Gus.
那我们去救他吧
Let's go break him out.
没错
Damn right.
等一下
Hold it.
昨天我♥干♥掉了一个叛徒
I took out a defector yesterday.
顺便抓了一个小混种人
Had a little hybrid with him.
这件事你知道吗?
You know anything about that?
当然知道
Sure do. Yeah.
我听说你枪法很准
I heard that you shot his ass real good.
正中胸口
Right in the chest.
你最好跟我走一趟
I think you better come with me.
干得漂亮
Nice move.
孩子们在这边 走吧
Kids are this way. Come on.
-那是浩克吗? -嘿 我们得离开这里
Is that Hulk? - Hey. We gotta get out.
不 我们得救出孩子们
No. We have to get the kids.
要是我们被抓 就没人救那些孩子了
We get caught and no one gets their kids.
有人倒下!拉警报
Soldier down! Sound the alarm!
该死
Shit.
就快成功了 现在走了 他们都不知道我们来过
We're so close. They won't even know we tried.
你看 他们会知道的
Look. They'll know.
盖斯会知道的
Gus will know.
嘿 你们!站住 别动!
Hey, you! Stay there. Don't move!
(狗粮)
打开这道门!
Open this door!
你觉得我钻得过去吗?
You expect me to fit in there?
我就没想到你会来
I didn't expect you to be here for this part.
马上开门!
Open this damn door right now!
走!
Go! Go!
可恶!老天
Damn it! Oh God.
退后!
Stand back! Stand back!
不!没人提过有地道!
No! No one said anything about a tunnel!
-你给我盯着天上 快点 -是 长官
You, I need eyes in the sky, now. Yes, sir!
-你们两个 把吉普车开过来 -收到
You two, go get a Jeep. - Roger that.
去几个人把该死的地道封掉!
And someone close up the goddamn tunnel!
A队 去街上
Alpha Unit, hit the streets.
守住南门 我们去东门和西门
Take the south gate. We'll head east and west.
放飞无人机!
Fire up the drone!
吃午饭了 怪胎们
Lunchtime, freaks.
狗狗?你是怎么进来的?
Dog? How did you get in here?
胖叔!这说明他还活着
Big Man! That means he's alive.
我早就说了!我们要离开这里了!
Told ya! We're getting out of here!
听好了
Listen up.
我们要做好准备 他们一到 我们就走
We need to be ready to move when they get here.
我们要见到罗伊了!
We can meet Roy!
罗伊!见到罗伊
Roy! Meet Roy.
要是妈妈还没来 他们就带走我们其中一人呢?
他们会来的
They will come.
来救我们所有人 只要我们待在一起
For all of us. As long as we stay together.
相信我
Believe it.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we gonna go?
也许去盖斯长大的地方
Maybe the place where Gus grew up.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我以为那是你家
I thought it was your home.
以前我也这么以为 但是...
I thought so too, but...
我不想回那里
I don't need to go back there.
鲍比走不了
Bobby can't.
项圈
Collar.
有道理 鲍比
Good point, Bobby.
我们得在妈妈来之前把它弄掉
We have to get that off before Mom comes.
你遇到什么事了 盖斯?
What happened to you, Gus?
这里上去?
Up here?
我们的新房♥间
Our new room.
我跟约翰尼讨价还价 要求换个风景
I bargained with Johnny for a change of scenery.
我的工作需要那个鸟舍
I needed the aviary for work.
我感觉我又活过来了
I feel alive again.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想说 这地方任你布置 但我找不到还在开业的塔吉特百货
Uh, I'd say make the place your own,but I, uh, can't seem to find a Target around here that's still open.
你心情不错嘛
You're in a good mood.
这意味着工作进展顺利吗?
Does this mean work is going well?
嗯 也许会有重大发现
Yeah. I might be onto something big.
甚至有可能取得突破 搞清楚混种人最初从何而来
Maybe even a breakthrough about where the hybrids came from in the first place.
哇 你是怎么...
Wow, how did you, um--
有个...
This, um...
有个鹿孩 拉妮 他有些不同寻常
There's this deer boy, Rani. There's something about him.
他有可能是他父亲造出来的
I think his father made him.
你最近睡眠充足吗?
Have you been getting enough sleep?
我睡一分钟 都会耽搁我 找到办法让我们离开这里
Every minute I'm asleep is another minute I'm not finding our way out of here.
嘿
Hey.
我很担心你 阿迪
I'm worried about you, Adi.
也许今晚你可以睡个好觉
Maybe you can get a good night's sleep tonight,
在这张床上 和我一起
in this bed, with me.
对入侵者的搜查已经扩大到全城
Search for intruders has gone citywide.
收到
Copy.
一切还好吧?
Everything all right?
嗯 只是以前住在这里的疯子 别担心
Yeah, just the nut job that used to live here. Don't worry.
有人在这里住过?
Someone lived here?
跟你说一声 医生 送花的到了
Message for you, Doc. The florist has arrived.
阿迪?
Adi?
我要工作了
I have to work.
...仍然下落不明...
...remains unaccounted for...
拉!
Pull!
站成一排
Single file line.
你们以为我没见过这种神情吗?
You think I don't know that look?
我是跟哥哥一起长大的
I grew up with an older brother.
没错
Yeah.
你们在藏东西
You guys are hiding something.
把手举起来!鳍状肢
Hands! Flippers.
举起来
Where I can see 'em.
今天真是越来越精彩了
This day just gets better and better.
你 鹿孩 跟我走
You. Deer kid. With me.
辛格想见你
Singh wants you.
我们在这里等你
要是妈妈来了 盖斯还没回来怎么办?
What if Mom comes before Gus gets back?
走开
Go away.
我担着风险帮你 因为你保证会取得成果
I put my neck on the line for you 'cause you promised results.
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表