剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
It's like a... like a tape.
-你有录像机吗? -没有
Did you have VHS? No.
快点 我们不知道 谁在追踪那部对讲机
Come on, hurry. We don't know who's tracking that phone.
等等 是这个吗?
Wait, is it this?
不是 但越来越接近了
No, no, but we're getting warmer.
-就像优盘? -比优盘大
Like a thumb drive? - It's bigger than that.
我想我...
I think I...
...找到了
...found it.
他们来了
They're here.
谁?
Who?
最后的男人
Last Men.
拿上磁带 离开这里
Take that stuff, and... and you get out of here.
没门 我跟着你
No way. I'm right behind you.
不!
No!
等等
Wait.
开门!
Open this door!
快打开
Open it!
我们只有一个人能活着离开这里
Only one of us is gonna make it out of here alive.
这个人应该是你
And it should be you.
朱迪!开门!
Judy! Open this door!
你得把录音带交给盖斯
You gotta get that tape to Gus.
好好生活
Have a life.
享受一次青春吧 这是你应得的
Be a teenager for once. You deserve it.
很高兴认识你 贝琪
It was nice to meet you, Becky.
谢谢你 朱迪
Thank you, Judy.
我们知道你在里面 开门 不然我们要破门了!
We know you're in there. Open the door or we break it down!
我也很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you too.
你们应该敲门的
Shoulda knocked.
滚出我家!
Get off my property!
正在进去 长官!
Going in, sir!
快离开这里!
Move! Get out here now!
想得挺美
Nice try.
不!
No, no, no!
这是关于最后的人类的故事
This is a story about the last men.
那些为了拯救人类而默默工作...
The ones who quietly worked to save us all...
却拒绝悄然离开的人
...but who refused to go quietly.
掘地三尺也要找到
Tear it apart if you have to.
不要放过任何角落!
Search everywhere!
-这是命令! -是 长官!
My orders! Sir!
我的小小微光 我要让它绽放
♪ This little light of mine ♪
让它绽放
♪ Let it shine Let it shine, let it shine ♪
吃午饭了 你们这些怪胎
Lunchtime, ya freaks.
狗狗?
Dog?
你是怎么进来的?
How did you get in here?
胖叔
Big Man.
要是...
What if...
这说明他还活着
That means he's alive.
它的气味也像妈妈
It smells like Mom too.
他们在一起
They're together.
我早就说了!我们要离开这里了!
Told ya! We're getting out of here!
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表