剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
紫色的花
Purple flowers.
好痛
Ow.
你在这里啊
There you are.
胖叔
Big Man.
杰普!
Jepp!
胖叔?
Big Man?
杰普德!
Jepperd!
胖叔!
Big Man!
这是一个故事
This is a story.
一个关于最后的人类的故事
A story about the last men.
那些想要伤害我们的人...
The ones who tried to hurt us,
以及竭力帮助他人的人
and the ones who tried to help.
对 我们没事
Yes, we're good.
为人类改造空间!
Reclaiming the space for Homo sapiens!
排干它 快点 怎么回事? 快
Reclaim it. Come on. What's going on? Hurry up.
让开!
Move!
对 明白 我们听说了 确定人口在减少
We got word population decline is affirmative.
必须在本周内 把这个地方弄得漂漂亮亮的
Place needs to be beautiful by end of the week.
嘿 约翰尼 有狗窝的钥匙吗?
Hey, Johnny, got the Kennel keys?
-喂 停下 等一下 -快点!
Whoa, stop. Wait right there. Come on!
好吧 你们两个 跪下...
All right, you two, get on your knees...
吃早餐了 小怪胎们
Breakfast time, you little freaks.
不要
Uh-uh.
我们不吃狗粮
We don't do kibble.
但我饿了
But I'm hungry.
我也饿 但我们不吃狗粮
I'm hungry too, but we don't eat dog food.
那厄尔呢?
What about Earl?
厄尔怎么了?
What about Earl?
我饿
I'm hungry.
好吧
Fine.
吃吧
Go ahead.
吃吧
Eat up.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
我有巧克力棒
I had a chocolate bar.
刚才你的手在比划什么?
What was that thing you're doing with your hands?
打手语
We sign.
手语?
Sign?
大多数混种人不像你和我一样会说话
Most hybrids can't talk like you and I do.
没人教他们吗?
No one taught them?
有这个原因 也有人是没有声带 所以说不出话
That, or they just can't make words 'cause they don't have vocal cords to speak.
所以我们想别的办法沟通
We find other ways to communicate.
那是海莉
That's Haley.
那种声音表示她在骂人
Those sounds mean she's swearing.
她经常骂人
She swears a lot.
她想知道是谁教你说话的
She wants to know who taught you to talk.
没人教我
Oh. Nobody.
等等 你的父母呢?
Wait, what about your parents?
我没有父母
I didn't really have parents.
那...胖叔是谁?
Then... who's Big Man?
你睡觉说梦话
You talk in your sleep.
经常说
A lot.
他...他不是我爸爸
He was... He wasn't my dad.
就是一个男人
Just a guy.
一个大好人
A really, really good guy.
但他已经死了 只剩下我了
But he's gone now. It's just me.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
我们在泵房♥
We're in the pump house.
整个动物园最糟糕的地方
It's the worst place in the whole zoo.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know this?
因为以前我们住在上面
Because we used to live up there.
直到昨天
Till yesterday.
肯定有办法出去
Well, there's got to be some way out.
这里是动物园 盖斯
It's a zoo, Gus.
专门用来关动物的
It was built to keep animals in.
我们不是动物
We're not animals.
至少不完全是
At least not totally.
你们试过挖地道吗?
Have you guys tried digging yet?
是的 我是鲍比
Yes. I'm Bobby.
我整天都在挖
I'm digging all day.
但他通不过外墙
But he can't get past the outside walls.
水泥墙 非常深
Concrete, very deep.
他...
Is he...
跟我们一样?
Like us?
抱歉 我忘记介绍了
Sorry, we skipped introductions.
各位 跟盖斯打个招呼
Everybody, say hi to Gus.
-嗨 -这是浣熊乔乔 你见过了
Hi. You met JoJo Raccoon.
她会说话
She can speak.
我宁愿用手语
朱尼尔喜欢在房♥梁上放哨
Junior likes to keep watch from the rafters.
而海莉...
And Haley's the one--
-经常骂脏话 -经常骂脏话
Who swears a lot. Who swears a lot.
以及模仿各种声音
And mimics voices.
安娜和汉娜做什么事都一起
Anna and Hanna do everything together.
这是厄尔
And this is Earl.
以前有一群好心的女士照顾他
A nice bunch of ladies looked after him.
还教我说话
And taught me to talk.
那是玛雅
Oh, and that's Maya.
小心她的尾巴
Watch out for her tail.
哇
Whoa.
芬恩是最后来的 除了你
Finn is our newest addition, besides you.
他的经历有点坎坷
He's had it a little rough.
他也会说话 但是...
He can talk too, but--
我想说才说
Only when I feel like it.
好的
Uh, okay.
奥托的视力不大好
Otto's vision isn't so great.
还把棘刺掉得到处都是
And he leaves quills everywhere.
这是麦克斯
And this is Max.
你一定是...
You must be a...
-臭鼬 -对
...skunk. - Yep.
哇
Whoa.
那是海龟吗?
Is that a turtle?
那是泰迪
That's Teddy.
他特别害羞
He's super shy.
妈妈为他建了个水池 让他可以接近水 但是...
Mom was building a pool for him so he could be close to the water, but...
他很想她 我们都想她
He really misses her. We all do.
跟他打交道要慢慢来
Just take your time with him.
你是不是忘了一个?
Aren't you forgetting someone?
你是不是忘了一个?
Aren't you forgetting someone?
罗伊
Roy.
谁是罗伊?
Who's Roy?
变色龙男孩
The chameleon boy.
昨晚他们送你进来时 把他带走了
They took him away last night when they brought you in.
我不知道 乔乔
I don't know, JoJo.
我不知道他什么时候回来
I don't know when he's coming back.
罗伊
Roy.
这样好多了
Now, that's better.
我发誓 最近什么事都要自己动手
I swear, you have to do everything yourself these days.
不走运 最能干的维修工第一个死掉
How is it that the best maintenance men were the first ones to go?
你说你家里有几口人来着?
Now, how big did you say your family was?
就我们两个
Oh, just the two of us.
我们一直拖着不要孩子 后来...
We kept putting off kids, and then...
大自然替我们做了决定
Nature decided for us, I guess.
我们受不了那些动物
We couldn't do the whole animal thing.
放心吧 岩桥镇有严格的政策 禁止“动物孩子”进入
Don't worry. Rockbridge has a strict "no animal kid" policy.
现在都叫他们“混种人”了
Well, I guess we're calling them "hybrids" now.
你会喜欢这里的
You are going to love it here.
安保一流
Security is top-notch.
特怀拉打理我们的社区花♥园♥
Twyla does our community garden.
我们在疫病初期开始囤酒
We started stockpiling booze in the early days.
两个礼拜喝一次
Drinks every other week.
这是街坊们为你准备的
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表