剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
我只是个男孩 在陌生人的陪伴下
♪ I was no more than a boy In the company of strangers ♪
在静悄悄的火车站 满怀恐惧
♪ In the quiet of the railway station Running scared ♪
这些有用吗?
Will these help?
低调做人 寻找更穷的街区
♪ Laying low Seeking out the poorer quarters ♪
你说你♥爸♥爸是干什么的?
What did you say your Pubba did again?
他是个清洁工
He was a janitor.
好吧
Right.
空地上站着一名拳击手 一名职业斗士
♪ In the clearing stands a boxer And a fighter by his trade ♪
他带着每一双曾将他击倒的手套
♪ And he carries the reminders Of every glove that laid him down ♪
曾让他在愤怒和羞耻中
♪ And cut him 'til he cried out ♪
哭着大喊
♪ In his anger and his shame ♪
“我要离开 我要离开”
♪ "I am leaving, I am leaving" ♪
但斗士留了下来
♪ But the fighter still remains ♪
嘿
Hey.
我们得继续走
We got to keep moving.
要是他们从这里过来呢?
What if they come at us from here?
不会的 这个季节鼠尾草太高了
They won't. The sage is too high this time of year.
所以他们只能从这里和这里绕道
So they'll have to take the migration paths around here and here.
你对树林蛮熟悉的嘛
You know your woods.
也就是说 我们得在这里阻击他们 然后...
That means that we have to head them off here and then...
真希望我有办法让你好起来
I wish I knew how to make you better.
我是凡人 盖斯
I'm human, Gus.
迟早会有这一天
It was always just a matter of time.
我只是没想到这一天来得这么快
Mine just came a little sooner than I thought.
也就是说...
Does that mean...
会有那一天的 但今天不会
Someday, but not today.
他很健壮
He's strong.
但他很固执
But he's stubborn.
比我还固执
More than me, even.
他觉得是他在照顾你 知道吗?
And he thinks he's taking care of you, you know?
但大人有时也会搞错
But grownups get it backwards sometimes.
我听到了
I heard that.
你们准备好了吗?
You guys ready?
我来指引他找到我们
Let's show 'em where to find us.
乔治
George.
看起来不妙
I don't like the look of that.
我的天
My God!
安德森先生和太太?
Mr. and Mrs. Anderson?
你是谁?
Who are you?
杰普德和盖斯让我们来的
Jepperd and Gus sent us.
罗什迪肯定不会相信
Rusty is not gonna believe this.
-盖斯呢? -说来话长
Where's Gus? Long story.
他没事 但最后的男人在追捕我们
He's okay. But the Last Men are after us.
追捕他
After him.
我和这些孩子需要一个地方躲藏
These kids and I could use a place to lay low.
盖斯说可以信任你们
Gus said we could trust you.
谁想坐缆车?
Who wants to ride the gondola?
-我! -我!
Me! Me!
盖斯的鹿角就是这样被砍掉的
Oh, and that's how Gus's antler got chopped off.
然后天上有紫色的花飘下来
But then there were these purple flowers coming from the sky.
鲍比学会了开坦克
Bobby learned how to drive a tank.
这就是我们绝不离开房♥子的原因
This is why we are never leaving the house.
准备好上车了吗?
You ready to hop on?
-准备好了! -等等 别急
Yeah! - Whoa, whoa, not so fast.
钢缆每次只能承载几个人
The cable can only support a few at a time.
嘿 两人一组 就像吃饭时那样
Hey, pair up, just like meal time.
好 来吧
Okay. Let's go.
-加油 麦克斯! -耶!
Go, Max! Yeah!
希望他们准备好了
I hope they're ready.
将军
General.
还等什么?
Why are we waiting?
我们不能这么做
We can't do this.
永远不要用枪指着别人的背 约翰尼
Never point a gun at a man's back, Johnny.
我们来这里做什么?
What are we doing?
看看你自己 看看我们
Look at yourself. Look at us.
我们来这里做什么?
What the hell are we doing here?
你必须停手
You have to stop.
我不能再让你做这种事了
I can't let you do this anymore.
我是为了我们
I do this for us.
一旦拿到解药...
Once I have the cure--
没有什么解药
There is no cure.
实验失败了 辛格博士失败了
It failed. Dr. Singh failed.
他会从头来过
Then he'll start again.
我放他走了 道格
I let him go, Doug.
-那我就再找一个辛格博士 -你不明白
Then I will find another Dr. Singh. - You don't get it.
根本没有解药 永远不会有
There is no cure and there never will be.
放过那些孩子
Let the kids go.
你必须放过那些孩子 你必须放我走
You have to let the kids go, and you have to let me go.
我受够了
I've had enough.
结束了
It's over,
所有人都明白 除了你
and everyone can see it but you.
永远不会结束 约翰尼
It's never over, Johnny.
你不懂 对吧?
You don't get it, do you?
这跟辛格博士无关 跟解药无关 跟病毒无关
It's not about Dr. Singh,it's not about the cure, it's not about the virus.
胜利...
Winning.
这才是唯一的目标
That's all there ever really is.
也许这就是我和你的区别
Maybe that's what separates me from you
我跟成千上万太过软弱 无法活下来的人的区别
and the millions who were too weak to survive.
我试过教你 约翰尼
I tried to teach you, Johnny.
但你就是拒绝明白
But you just refuse to understand,
说到底
at the end of the day,
重要的是谁有本事获胜
it's about who has what it takes to win.
这是为了你的安全 约翰
It was for your safety, John.
我才不会给你装了子弹的枪呢
I would never hand you a loaded gun.
如果你出了意外 我会无法原谅自己
I don't think I could live with myself if you had an accident.
过来
Come here.
过来 没关系
Come here, it's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
你想走是吧?
You want to go?
你可以走了 我已经没什么可以教你了
You can go. There's nothing more I can teach you.
你不再需要我了
You don't need me anymore.
让他走
Let him go.
完事后把他埋了
Bury him when this is over.
好好埋
Make it nice.
我们不是野兽
We're not animals.
我搞定了一个!
I got one!
我搞定两个了 给我留几个
Chalk me up for a pair. Leave some for me.
看到艾伯特了吗? 还没有
Any sign of Abbot? Nothing yet.
他会留在后方 让其他人先干脏活
He'll hang back and let the others do the dirty work first.
什么鬼?
What the hell?
四个了
Make it four.
五个
Five.
六个
Six.
七个
Seven.
我搞定了第八个
Eight for me.
他们会没事的
They're gonna be okay.
盖斯动作敏捷
Gus is fast,
你妈妈很强壮
and your mom is strong.
但她生病了
But she's sick.
-我们应该回去战斗 -绝对不行
We should go back and fight. - Absolutely not.
听着 我答应过你妈妈 我会保护你的安全
Look, I promised your mom that I would keep you safe.
我不能让你有事
I can't let anything happen to you.
我这里很安静
It's been quiet over here.
我这里也是
Here too.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
这只是说明第一波进攻结束了
That just means the first wave is over.
那把枪没子弹了
It's out of bullets.
我用那些子弹干掉了那些家伙
I used them on those dudes.
我本想留着最后一支弩箭对付你 但那个家伙偷袭我
I was saving the last crossbow for you, but that dude snuck up on me.
看来我们都没有武器了
I guess we're both unarmed.
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表