剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
从古希腊开始 我们就一直幻想着长寿
Our fascination with longevity has been with us since the Greeks.
早上好!
Morning!
希罗多德写过一个 关于希伯尔波利安人的神话
Herodotus wrote about the myth of the Hyperboreans
他们的寿命长达一千岁
who lived to be 1,000 years old.
Thank you.
我想我们当中没有人想活那么久
I doubt if any of us want to live that long,
但我倾尽一生研究的课题是
but the question I've dedicated my life and work to is,
老来无病会是怎样一种情形?
"What would it be like to age without disease?"
我们能否利用科学手段 开辟一条现代的健康长寿之路?
Can we, through science, create a disease-free path to modern longevity?
我们能否根治困扰我们基因的疾病?
Can we eradicate the diseases that plague our genetics?
-大家早 -早上好
Morning, everyone. Morning.
早上好 鸡蛋
Morning, eggs.
足以与我们在史密斯堡的研究相媲美
Tantamount to our research at Fort Smith,
我的午夜阳光计划团队 意外收获了一个千载难逢的发现
my team at Project Midnight Sun stumbled upon the discovery of a lifetime.
米勒博士 单元稳定吗?
Dr. Miller, is the unit stable?
-是的 非常稳定 -谢谢
Yes, absolutely. - Thank you.
听起来不错
Sound is good.
好
Okay.
让主角出场吧
Let's bring in the big shots.
吉莉安·华盛顿有一颗好奇的心
Gillian Washington had a curious mind.
她经常思考 我们是怎么来的?
She often wondered, "How did we get here?"
我们来自何方?
"Where did we come from?"
是先有鸡 还是先有蛋?
"What came first, the chicken or the egg?"
在她被好奇心冲昏头脑之前 她会走多远?
How far would she go before curiosity got the best of her?
这是谁?
Who's this?
这是熊
That's Bear.
你们跟熊做朋友?
You're friends with a bear?
她不是熊 她是人类 但名字叫熊
She's not a bear. She's a human, but her name is Bear.
她16岁 戴着熊面具 打仗很厉害 喜欢杀最后的男人
She's 16, wears a bear mask, fights real good, and kills Last Men.
对了 她养了一只 真老虎当宠物 叫黛西
Oh, and I forgot, she has a real pet tiger named Daisy.
她养了一只真老虎当宠物?酷
She has a real pet tiger? Cool.
想听熊的史诗故事吗?
You guys wanna hear the epic tale of Bear?
-想 -想!
Yes. - Yeah!
故事时间!
好
Okay.
很久以前
Once upon a time,
她是动物军团的传奇领袖 动物军团!
she was the legendary leader of the Animal Army.
混种人的守护者
Defenders of hybrids.
从不抛弃一只动物
Never left an animal behind.
为了救我 她刺穿了 一个最后的男人的心脏
She had to cut through the heart of a Last Man to save my life.
她会帮我们找到你们的妈妈和胖叔的
She'll help us find your mom and Big Man,
然后我们北上去怀俄明州
and then we'll all head north to Wyoming
直到抵达你们能够想象的 最魔幻的森林
until we reach the most magical forest you could ever imagine.
黄石
Yellowstone.
没错 那里将成为我们的家 我们会很安全
Yep, and it'll be our home, and we'll be safe.
我们所有人
All of us.
鹿角男孩
Oh, deer boy.
出来玩了
Come out to play.
记得我们商量的计划吗? 我们需要东西来撬开那扇铁窗
Remember what we talked about? We need something to pry those bars open.
我会找到的
I'll find it.
我保证
I promise.
为什么每次出去的都是他?这不公平
盖斯是我们的朋友 我们可以相信他
Gus is our friend. We can trust him.
万一他像罗伊一样逃走呢?
But what if he just escapes like Roy?
你昨晚没有上♥床♥睡觉
You didn't come to bed last night.
我在工作
Work.
我得早点出发去史密斯堡
I need to get an early start to Fort Smith.
我会去一整天
I'll be gone all day.
抱歉 哪里?
Sorry, where?
一个叫做午夜阳光的计划 跟这一切存在千丝万缕的联♥系♥
There's a project called Midnight Sun, somehow connected to all of this.
史密斯堡不是疾疫的发源地吗?
Isn't Fort Smith where the Sick originated?
也许吧 也许我们需要去那里寻找
Maybe. Maybe that's where we need to be looking.
-找什么? -一切有助于找到解药的东西
For what? - For anything that leads to a cure.
我们在动物园是找不到的
We're not gonna find it at the zoo.
绝对不行 太危险了
Absolutely not. No way, it's too dangerous.
那里早就废弃了
It's long abandoned.
我在这里更危险 相信我
I'm in more danger here, trust me.
派别人去吧 为了我们 你一直在慢性自杀
Send someone else. You've been killing yourself for us.
你为什么总是以身涉险?
Why is it you always put yourself in danger?
只有我有一线希望结束这一切
I'm the only one with even the slightest chance of ending this.
只有我!
The only one!
为了救我们 我不能放过任何一条线索
I... If I can save us, I have to turn every stone,
如果运气好 今天会有所收获
and with any luck, today will be fruitful,
我再也不用从狗窝带人来了
and I won't need to pull another one from the Kennels.
我一直在想那些混种人
I've been thinking about the hybrids.
想他们干什么?
Why would you do that?
有一个会说话 这是你自己说的
One can talk. You said so yourself.
这意味着他们
That must mean
会思考
they think and... feel.
有感情
他们有鳞片和尾巴 拉妮
They have scales and tails, Rani.
他们和我们不一样
They're not like us.
你想过因果报应吗?
Do you ever think about karma?
一直都在想
All the time.
他们上辈子造了什么孽...
What kind of karma must they have...
这辈子长成这样?
to have been born like that,
跟父母分开 被这些暴君囚禁?这...
and to be separated from their parents and imprisoned by these tyrants. It's--
我们也被囚禁了
We are imprisoned.
我们又造了什么孽?
What about our karma?
没错 阿迪
That's just it, Adi.
我在想 为了让我活下来
I think about what was done to them
他们承受了什么
to keep me alive.
我这条命是多少条命换来的?
How many lives for mine?
我们会遭报应吗?
Will we reap what we sow?
我爱你
I love you.
晚上见
I'll see you tonight.
嗯
Yeah.
等你回来玩拼字游戏 我要让你输得很惨
Kick your ass in Scrabble when you get back.
我保证
Promise.
你的这些朋友在哪儿?
Where are these friends of yours?
工厂镇
Factory Town.
是个自♥由♥城镇 艾伯特管不到那里
It's a free city, which means it's off-limits for Abbot.
我已经喜欢上了
I like it already.
伸出小指
Pinkies.
那是什么?
What are those?
隔离舱 让感染了疾疫的人度过最后时光
Oh, quarantine pods,for those with the Sick to live out their last days.
该死
Damn.
这里能帮你找到止疼药吗?
Can we find pain meds for you here?
这里有比止疼药更好的东西
We can do better than that.
这里的酒馆有私酒
They got moonshine up at the cantina.
我们得找到希基兄弟
We got to find the Hickey Brothers.
谁?
The who?
一群混♥蛋♥ 几年前我跟他们一起混过
These badasses I ran with a few years ago.
他们打架下三滥 但赌品很好
They fight dirty and they gamble clean.
八条硬汉
Eight tough-as-nails nut busters.
你想血洗艾伯特的军队 找他们就对了
If you want to rain hell down on Abbot's army, you call these dudes.
你们在聊希基兄弟和加西亚兄弟?
You're talking about the Hickeys and the Garcias?
知道他们在哪儿吗?
You know where to find 'em?
酒馆过去 一眼就能看到
Just past the cantina. Can't miss 'em.
他们死于末日病毒 请节哀
Doomsday got them. My condolences.
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
之前你跟谁在一起?
So, who were you with?
在你跟着我们逃出来之前
Before you stowed away with us.
刚开始跟一群朋友在一起
Well, at first I was with a bunch of friends,
后来闹掰了 我就单飞了
but we fell out, so I ditched them.
然后我认识了新朋友 一对父子
And then I met new friends, a man and his son.
但我失去了他们
But I lost them.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
五年前我妈染上了疾疫
My mom got the Sick five years ago.
第四个变种?
The fourth variant?
不记得叫什么了
Whatever it was called.
我父母死于第一个变种
My parents both died from the first one.
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表