剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
那些是...
Are those...
土豆
Potatoes.
不用吃狗粮了
No more kibble.
妈妈 有蜡笔吗?
Mom, do we have any crayons?
我们可以搭个树屋吗?求你了!
我们来玩吧!
我们想跟你玩
我也想 但今晚我们有很多事要做
I'd love to, but we have a lot to do before tonight.
嘿 谁想玩游戏?
Hey, who wants to play a game?
-我想 -我想 我!
大家过来! 好
Everyone, come on! Okay.
我想知道
I want to know
谁能从那边的小溪中打最多水
who can gather the most water from that stream over there
然后带回来
and bring it back.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
预备...
Set...
开始!
go!
杰普...
Did, uh...
告诉你了吗?
Jepp tell you?
在我的孩子的眼中 你就像个摇滚明星
You're like a rock star to my kids.
你们骑摩托车冲过来的样子
The way you all rode in on those motorbikes.
不管你说什么 他们都会照做
They'll do anything you say.
你需要休息吗?
Do you need to rest?
我会想办法让他们玩累的
I'll try to tire them out.
好的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
各位
Thanks, guys!
好了 谁最强壮?
All right, now who's the strongest?
-我! -我最强壮!
我想看看 谁能为 今晚的篝火捡到最多的柴火
I wanna see who can collect the most wood for our bonfire tonight.
到时候我会讲动物军团的故事
I'm gonna tell Animal Army stories.
各就各位...
Ready...
预备...开始!
Set... go!
回到家开心吗?
Good to be home?
嗯
Yeah.
这里比我离开时更好
Actually, it's better than when I left.
我的朋友们都在
All my friends are here.
还有贝琪和艾米
And Becky and Aimee.
还有你
And you.
我别无所求了
What more could I want?
你可以坐爸爸的椅子
You can sit in Pubba's chair if you want.
他不会介意的
He wouldn't mind.
嗯
Yeah.
不错
Not bad.
你好像很担心的样子
You look worried.
我们安全吗?
Are we safe?
这种事让大人来操心吧
Let the grownups worry about that stuff.
杰普 我们安全吗?
Jepp, are we safe?
现在你们比昨天安全
You're safer than you were yesterday.
那是他的
That was his.
那些东西对他很有意义
That stuff meant something to him.
也许对她也是
Maybe her too.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我永远不会知道
Maybe I'll never know.
别把话说死了...
On the other hand...
也许你会知道的
Maybe you will.
你好 理查德
Hello, Richard.
还记得我吗?
You remember me?
我想我欠你一个解释
I believe I owe you an explanation.
我对你说的最后一句话是
The last thing I said to you was,
“我会找到你的”
"I'll find you."
结果...命运和世界末日不让我找到你
And then, well,life and the end of the world had other ideas.
有些疫情是蝙蝠引起的
Some pandemics start with bats.
这场疫情是狂妄自大引起的
This one started with hubris.
吉莉安
Gillian.
你怎么了?
What's happened to you?
这是这场流感的小小副作用
This is a neat little side effect of the flu that's going around.
我想你应该听说了
I presume you've heard of it.
疫情将以前所未见的速度扩散
Cases will spread faster than we've ever seen before.
到了这个周末 将会天下大乱
By the end of the week, utter chaos.
虽然我多半活不到那个时候了
Though it's very likely I won't live to see it.
你是怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
我是零号♥病人
I'm patient zero.
你给自己注射了?
You injected yourself?
我们本来可以让医学发生革命性变革
We could've revolutionized medicine.
凭他们自己 绝对撑不到人类实验阶段 而你...
They were never going to get to human trials on their own, and you...
你沉浸在自己的小发现中
You were obsessed with your own little discovery.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
他还是个婴儿
He's just a baby.
他们没有拆走监控摄像头 米勒博士
They didn't take the security cameras, you see, Dr. Miller.
而你...
And you,
你送走的恰恰是 影响最深远的现代医学发现
you just happened to give away the most profound discovery of modern science.
所以告诉我 他们在哪里?再不说就来不及了
So you tell me where they are before it's too late.
-我不知道他们去哪儿了 -你能猜到
I don't know where they went. - You have an idea.
只有两个鸡蛋 能够培养出可用的培养菌
Only two eggs were able to grow viable cultures.
其中一个变成了我体内的东西
One of them became what is inside me,
另一个变成了遗传♥单♥元系列1
and the other became Genetic Unit Series 1.
他不是你要找的解药
He's not the cure you're looking for.
不试试怎么知道?而且我...
Well, how will we know unless we try?
我时日无多了
And I am... I am running out of time.
你想让我帮你?
You want my help?
那就把一切都告诉我
Then I need to know everything.
为什么去阿♥拉♥斯加?
Why Alaska?
因为他
Because of him.
詹姆斯·塔克船长是我的曾祖父
Captain James Thacker was my great-grandfather.
他患有一种肌肉退行性疾病
He suffered from a muscular degenerative disease
塔克家的人都会得这种病
that cursed the entire Thacker lineage,
包括我自己
myself included.
他驾船去阿♥拉♥斯加寻找所谓的不老泉
He sailed to Alaska in search of a so-called fountain of youth.
他相信 只要找到不老泉 他的病就能治愈
He believed if he found it he would be cured.
但他和他的船员从此杳无音讯
But they never heard from him or his crew again.
你是去找他
You were looking for him.
看来我们打开了某种潘多拉盒子
Seems that we opened some kind of Pandora's box.
我们有责任重新关上它
And it's our responsibility to close it again.
这是你我共同的责任
Mine as well as yours.
那个男孩可能是我们唯一的希望
That boy may be our only hope.
听我说
Listen to me.
你跟他不可能过上安稳的日子
You will never have a life with him.
只要他还活着 就会被人追捕
He will be hunted for as long as he breathes,
最终他们会通过你找到他
and eventually you will lead them to him.
你必须告诉我他在哪里
You must tell me where he is.
这是为了他
For his sake.
也是为了你
And for yours.
你说得对
You're right.
我想我知道他们去哪儿了
I think I know where they went.
但我会把他交给你
But I'll bring him to you.
别把理查德牵扯进来
You leave Richard out of this.
他跟这件事无关
He has nothing to do with any of it.
明白吗?
You understand?
你做得对
You're doing the right thing.
为了我
For me.
为了他
For him.
也许是为了全世界
Perhaps for the whole world.
“我会找到你的”
"I'll find you."
这是我对你说的最后一句话
Those were the last three words I said to you.
但这句话每天都在我脑海中回响
But not a day goes by that they don't play in my head.
不断重复
Over and over...
就像心跳一样
like a heartbeat.
所以是的
So, yeah.
我绝对欠你一个解释
I definitely owe you an explanation.
就算你永远没机会听到
Even if you never get it.
其实我从来没去找过你
The truth is I never went to find you.
因为现实就是
Because the reality is,
只要我跟你们在一起 你和盖斯就永远不会安全
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表