剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
-停车! -那是什么?
Hold on! The hell was that?
你没事吧?
You okay?
炸♥弹♥!
Incoming!
该死!中士的吉普车!
Shit! Sergeant's jeep!
他们在袭击皮卡 我们得走了
They’re targeting the trucks. We gotta move.
等等 等等我们
Wait! Wait for us!
嘿!等等!
Hey! Wait! No, come back!
快走!
Get outta here!
走吧!
Oh! Come on!
他们在扔什么玩意儿?
What are they dropping?
-我觉得是垃圾炸♥弹♥ -垃圾炸♥弹♥?
I think they're junk bombs. - Junk bombs?
大崩溃之后失去用处的东西
Whatever crap that became useless after the Great Crumble.
我们得继续前进 我们得去动物园
We have to keep going. We have to get to the zoo.
嘿!
Hey! Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
你干什么?
What are you doing?
她是动物军团的首领
She's the leader of the Animal Army.
这里没有其他人
We're alone out here.
-乔丹 -他们杀了我爸 贝琪!
Jordan. - They killed my dad, Becky!
不要杀她
Don't shoot her.
-按原计划行事 带她去动物园 -不
Stick to the plan. Take her to the zoo. No.
你没杀过人 乔丹
You've never killed anyone before, Jordan.
不要开这个头
You shouldn't start now.
凡事都有第一次
First time for everything.
你干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
我不能让你杀我的朋友
I can't let you kill my friend.
你也是动物军团的人
You're Animal Army too.
很高兴你恢复理智了 我们怎么处理他?
Glad you finally came to your senses. What are we gonna do with him?
-离我远点 -什么?
Get the hell away from me. - What?
我救了你 不表示我们的恩怨就一笔勾销了
Just because I saved your ass doesn't mean we're cool.
快走吧 免得我反悔
Now get out of here before I change my mind.
乔丹
Jordan.
别
Don't.
听着 你说对了
Look, you're right.
我曾是动物军团的人 但现在不是了
I was in the Animal Army, but I'm not anymore.
我只想救出 被艾伯特关在动物园的一个人
I'm just trying to rescue someone Abbot's holding at the zoo.
-一个混种人 -是的
A hybrid. - Yes.
但更重要的是 他是我的朋友
But more importantly, a friend.
我必须赶紧救出他 不然就来不及了
And I have to get to him before it's too late.
真是不敢相信
I can't believe this.
你对我说的一切...全是谎言
Everything you told me... was a lie.
不
No.
不全是
Not everything.
你是个好人 乔丹
You're a good guy, Jordan.
你不是非得在这里 才能保护你的家人
You don't have to be here to keep your family safe.
我爸是你杀的吗?
Did you kill my dad?
我不知道
I don't know.
我得走了
I have to go.
我想弄清楚 这个原住民村庄是如何维持长寿的
I wanted to understand how this indigenous village sustained longevity.
辛格医生!
Dr. Singh!
-我们得走了!辛格医生 -是因为他们的饮食吗?
We gotta go! Was it something in their diet?
-我们收集了水... -医生
We collected water... - Doc.
-...文献中记载的植物... -我需要你跟我走
...plant, animal samples... - I need you to come with me.
-我本来很有把握的 -...动物样本
I was so sure. - ...which you will see in the literature.
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
解药
The cure.
失败了
It failed.
我们受到了攻击 真的得走了
Yeah. We're under attack and we got to go.
不 这个更重要!
No. This is more important!
我只需要找到 缺失的环节、点睛之笔
I just need to find the... the missing link, the right piece,
正确的DNA
the right DNA.
你的妻子更重要
Your wife is more important.
我送你和拉妮去安全的地方
I'm gonna get you and Rani somewhere safe.
-好吗? -好的 当然
Okay? - Yes, of course.
-拉妮 好的 -对
Rani. Yeah, okay. - Yeah.
当然了 我的研究怎么办?
Of course. What about my research?
嗯 会有人来拿的
Someone will come back for that.
我只想找到...
他们在哪里?
Where the hell are they?
不知道 他们逃走了
I don't know. They escaped.
但我会找到他们的
But I'm gonna find them.
我发誓 等我找到他们
And I swear when I do,
我会让他们生不如死
I'm gonna make their lives a living hell.
等一下
Wait a minute.
是你
It's you.
你说对了
You're goddamn right.
行了 杰普 你自♥由♥了!
That's it, Jepp. You're free!
我很想你 伙计
Ah. I missed you, man.
-我更想你 -嗯
I missed you more. - Yeah.
对了 我有东西要给你
Hey, I got something for you.
以前的日子更好 但我不想看你丢下这个
It's seen better days,
but I didn't want you to leave that behind.
谢了 杰普
Thanks, Jepp.
准备好离开这里了吗?
Now, you ready to get out of here?
是的 但先要找到我的朋友 我们一起逃出了狗窝
Yep, once we find my friends. We escaped the Kennels together.
他们去南门了 我们去那里跟他们会合
They're heading to the south gate. We'll meet them there.
他们会没事的 他们的妈妈来找他们了
They'll be fine. Their mom's coming for 'em.
那就大家一起逃走
Then we'll all escape together.
盖斯 我们没时间了
Gus, we haven't got time for this.
我们得走了
We need to go.
就你和我
It's you and me now.
我是不会丢下他们一个人走的 胖叔
I am not leaving without them, Big Man.
你也不会
And neither are you.
好吧 糖果男孩
All right, Sweet Tooth.
我们去找你的朋友吧
Let's go find your friends.
-走 快点 -走 上
Let's go. Move it. Move!
-是那道门吗? -走
他们穿过了这里
Is that a door? No one went through here.
温蒂 我们得找别的路出去
Wendy, we have to find another way out.
没有别的路了
There is no other way out.
那怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
她在干什么?
What is she doing?
我可以把大家拉上去
I can pull everybody up!
抓紧
Hold tight.
盖斯怎么办?
What about Gus?
我去找他 你照顾其他人
I'll find him. You look after the others. - Okay.
好的 我们在外面见
We'll meet you there.
大家过来
Guys, come on.
准备好了吗?
You ready? You ready?
好的
All right.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
拿上需要的东西 你们要走了
Grab everything you need. You're leaving.
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
你们想逃走 对吧?
You wanted to escape, right?
现在机会来了
Now's your chance.
约翰尼
Johnny.
我很高兴有机会认识你们
I'm really glad I got to meet you.
让我受益匪浅
Meant a lot to me.
帮你们逃出去 这是我应该做的
Helping you get out is the least I can do.
外面正在打仗 我们能去哪里?
There's an actual war going on. Where on Earth are we supposed to go?
去哪儿都好过这里
Anywhere is better than here.
跟我们一起走吧
Come with us.
来吧 这也是你逃走的机会
Come on, this is your chance to escape too.
我哥需要我
My brother needs me.
阿迪 终于等到这一天了 我们离开这个可怕的地方
Adi, this is the day we've waited for. We're getting out of this horrible place.
我的研究怎么办?解药怎么办?
What about my research? The cure?
阿迪...
Adi...
我们没有血清 没有药物
We don't have any serum, no treatment.
阿迪 我已经不在乎这些了
Adi, I don't care about that anymore. Any of it.
我只在乎你
Just you.
拉妮 如果现在走 我们在一起 不会超过一个月 但如果留下来
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表