剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
Unless you can start answering my questions.
你就是那样对罗伊的吗?
Is that what you did to Roy?
我就知道你会说话
I knew you could speak.
我怎么称呼你?
What can I call you?
盖斯
Gus.
盖斯
Gus.
你多大了 盖斯?
How old are you, Gus?
十岁
Ten.
你确定吗?
You sure about that?
我十岁
I'm ten.
我叫阿迪亚·辛格
My name is Aditya Singh.
我是仅存的医生之一
I'm one of the last doctors left.
是谁教你说话的?
Who taught you to talk?
我的爸爸
My Pubba.
他是你父亲吗?
Is that your father?
不是
No.
我没有父亲
I don't have a father.
这样啊
I see.
你对罗伊做了什么?
What did you do to Roy?
-我不知道他还有名字 -你没有回答我的问题
I didn't know he had a name. - That's not an answer.
你认识...得重病的人吗?
Have you ever known someone who got... very ill?
多亏了那个男孩 有个我非常...
Thanks to that boy, someone I care about
在乎的人
very, very much
现在还活着
is still alive today.
你伤害罗伊了吗?
Did you hurt Roy?
你也要伤害我吗?
Are you gonna hurt me too?
我不是坏人 盖斯
I'm not a bad man, Gus.
我只是想阻止大家生病
I'm just trying to stop everyone from getting sick.
听着 罗伊无法回答我的问题 但你可以
Look, Roy couldn't answer my questions, but you can.
告诉我 盖斯 你父亲是医生吗?
Now, tell me, Gus, was your father a doctor?
我说了 我没有父亲
I told you. I don't have a father.
那就是你母亲
Your mother, then.
我没有父母 我可以走了吗?
I don't have any parents. Can I go now?
盖斯 我最后再问你一次
Gus, I'm gonna ask you this one last time.
-你多大了? -我已经告诉你了
How old are you? - I already told you.
我十岁 十个冬天 十个夏天 十个生日
I'm ten. Ten winters, ten summers, ten birthdays.
你不可能十岁 盖斯!
You can't be ten, Gus!
那不可能 H5G9病毒...
That would be impossible. The H5G9 virus is only...
九年前才出现
is only nine years old.
但你说你没有父母 也许这是一条重要线索
But I think you might be onto something about your parents.
知道为什么吗?
You know why?
你刚来时 为你做检查的人注意到一件事
The men noticed something on your intake exam.
你没有肚脐
You have no belly button.
-什么是... -我想见见这个叫爸爸的人
What's a-- - I'd like to meet this Pubba person.
他已经不在了
He's not here anymore.
你是说他死了?
You mean he's dead?
是的
Yeah.
但后来我又见过他
But I saw him again.
我掉进紫色花丛的时候
When I fell into the purple flowers.
我看见他...在另一边 也可能是我的幻觉
I could see him... on the other side, or in my head.
我也不知道 但是...
I don't know, but...
我跟他说过话
I talked to him.
这样啊
I see.
你能再次找到他吗?
Could you find him again?
在紫色花丛里?
In the purple flowers?
我们准备好了!
Ready for ya.
嘿 没关系
Hey, hey, it's okay.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
只有我能保护你 盖斯
I'm the only one who can protect you, Gus.
我可以让他们走开
I can make those men go away.
但你要保证 我们可以继续这样交谈
But I need to know we can keep talking like this.
好吗?
Okay?
听着 我给你看样东西
Look. I... I'm gonna show you something.
你看
Look. Look. Look.
我想要的东西不在这里面
I don't want what's in here.
而是在这里面
I want what's in here.
我可以信赖你吗 盖斯?
Can I count on you, Gus?
快点
Go.
你不会再伤害我们了?
You won't hurt more of us?
如果你肯帮我 我希望不必再伤害你们
If you help me, hopefully I won't need to.
拉钩?
Pinky swear?
好...
Yeah... Um...
我向你保证
You have my word.
我还有一个条件
But one more thing.
盖斯 你活着回来了
Gus, you made it.
当然了 我是不会 抛下你们一个人走的
Of course. I won't leave without you guys.
我还带了一样东西回来
I brought back something too.
谢谢你跟我做朋友
♪ Thank you for being a friend ♪
谢谢你跟我做朋友
♪ Thank you for being a friend ♪
哇
Whoa.
他小时候 他父母经常放音乐给他听
His parents played him a lot of music when he was little.
我没听过那首歌♥
I don't know that song.
《黄金女郎》
Golden Girls.
他们想让你做什么?
So, what did they want from you?
没什么
Nothing much.
不过...我为我们争取到了一些时间
But... I think I bought us some more time.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你先说
You go first.
朱迪呢?
Where's Judy?
朱迪没事
Judy's fine.
那就让她说话
Then put her on.
等等 你是...
Wait, are you...
你是我想的那个人吗?
Are you who I think you are?
看情况
Depends.
你是怎么进入我的阁楼的?
How did you get in my attic?
老天 真的是你
Holy shit, it is you.
我和盖斯在一起
I... I'm with Gus.
盖斯
Gus.
不是真的和他在一起 他跑掉了 因为他发现你其实不是他的...
Not with-with him. He ran away when he found out you weren't really his...
喂?
Hello?
你是谁?你怎么会认识盖斯?
Who are you? How do you know Gus?
我是贝琪
I'm Becky.
盖斯...
And Gus...
说来话长
is a long story.
理查德和你在一起吗?
Is Richard with you?
不 他...
No, he's...
他走了
He's gone.
现在我跟另一个男人在一起
There's another guy now.
杰普德
Jepperd.
等等
Wait.
你的对讲机开机多久了?
How long have you had that phone activated?
不知道 几个小时吧
I don't know. A few hours?
如果我是你 我会躲起来
I would start hiding if I were you.
我不明白 告诉我你在哪里
I don't understand. Just tell me where you are.
不 那部对讲机上有追踪器
No. That phone has a tracker on it.
一开机 追踪器就会激活
The minute you turned it on, it got activated.
告诉我你在哪里 我们去找你
Just tell me where you are. We can come to you.
他知道多少?
How much does he know?
很多
A lot.
一切
Everything.
我不知道
I don't know.
他是什么样的人?
What's he like?
你应该见见他
You should see him.
他变成了一个好孩子
He turned into a great kid.
他找到我的录音带了吗?
Did he find my tape?
什么录音带?
What tape?
《绿树成荫》
Shady Grove.
我在磁带上录了一段留言 把它藏在阁楼了
I recorded a message on a cassette and hid it in the attic.
磁带是什么?
What's a cassette again?
就像...录像带
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表