剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
我创立了混种人保护区
I started the Preserve for hybrids.
我记不住别人的声音
I'm not so good with voices.
那就搜搜我右边的口袋
Then check my right pocket.
我女儿温蒂画的
My daughter Wendy drew that.
你帮我在西部各个领地撒了几千张
You dropped off thousands of copies for me across the Western territories.
她现在九岁了 是个很乖的小姑娘
She's nine now. An incredible little girl.
但现在她被最后的男人关起来了
But now she's trapped with Last Men.
他们抓走了她和我其他的孩子 还有...
They've got her and the rest of my kids, and...
还有他的小男孩 盖斯
and his boy, Gus.
他们需要我们
They need us.
我们需要你帮忙救出他们
And we need your help to get them back.
我长话短说吧
I'll make it quick.
我喜欢我的脑袋 除非有生意做 我不会为了任何人冒掉脑袋的风险
I like my neck,and I don't stick it out for anyone unless there's a deal to be made.
撒那些传♥单♥花了你100军粮币
Dropping those flyers cost you 100 MRE tokens.
突袭你的保护区?
Raiding your Preserve?
那就远远不止这个数了
It's gonna cost you a hell of a lot more than that.
说吧...
So...
我们能得到什么?
What's in it for us?
战利品怎么样?
How about the spoils of war?
最后的男人在那里堆满了
The Last Men have packed that place to the rafters
食物、药品、枪♥支♥ 甚至还有坦克
with food, meds, guns, even tanks.
试想一下 如果你们拥有一辆坦克 女士
Imagine having a tank in your outfit, lady.
也许得把称号♥改成“空陆领主”了
Might have to start calling yourselves the "Air and Land Lords."
而且没有人比她更熟悉那个地方
Plus, nobody knows that place better than she does.
-那里说不定还有燃料呢 -那就太好了
They probably got some fuel there too. - Love that.
好吧 艾米·伊登
All right, Aimee Eden.
成交
You got a deal.
但你要是耍花样
But any bullshit,
你和你这位朋友就得靠自己了
and you and your friend here are on your own.
新兵们 下车!
Recruits, let's move out!
嘿 看啊 没想到我还有机会来高中
Hey, check it out. Never thought I'd get to go to high school.
大声点! - 最后的男人充满自豪 绝不当逃兵
Louder! - Last Men are proud and never quitters
高声唱歌♥ 猎捕动物
♪ Singing loud And bagging critters ♪
永不停止!
Will not stop!
别磨蹭了!你们两个 走了!
We ain't got all day! You two, let's go!
这可算不上梦幻队伍 卢
Not exactly the dream team, Lou.
他们是大活人 长官
They're alive, sir.
而且小指不抖
With steady pinkies.
好吧 把所有个人物品交出来 放进塑料筐里
Hand over your belongings and place them in the bins.
我是说全部
When I say all, I mean all.
快点 外套也放进去
Right now. Jackets too.
不要对我多愁善感
Don't be getting sentimental on me.
如果你能撑过去 你将成为艾伯特将军的家人
If you make it through this, you will be part of General Abbot's family,
为了人类的未来而战
fighting for the future of humanity.
否则 你就回去接着当平民吧
If not, you can head back to the wall as a civilian.
好了 是骡子是马牵出来溜溜吧
All right, time to separate the sheep from the goats.
让他们出来
Get 'em up.
都听到了 走吧!
You heard him. Let's go!
快点 别慢吞吞的!
Come on, get the molasses out!
展示和证明自己的时候到了!
It's time to show and prove!
欢迎回来 将军
Welcome back, General.
战况如何?需要什么吗?
How goes the battle? Can I get you anything?
他们来电♥话♥了吗?
They called yet?
谁?
Has who called?
三人组 约翰尼! 我离开就是去见他们
The Three, Johnny! The reason I left in the first place.
你是了解这些军阀的
You know how these warlords are.
他们从来不想率先行动
Never want to make the first move.
告诉我...
Where,
囚犯去哪儿了?
pray tell,is my prisoner?
辛格博士要求为他妻子换个住处
Well, Dr. Singh requested that his wife be transferred to new quarters,
看起来没什么大不了 刚好有几个房♥间空出来了
which didn't seem like a huge deal, 'cause we had a couple rooms free.
还有 也许应该让您知道 安保方面出了一点小问题
And you should probably know there was a minor security breach.
不过不严重
Nothing serious, though.
有人想溜进来 但我已经搞定了
Someone tried to sneak in, but I handled it.
哦
Oh.
为什么
Why
你总是让我后悔不该相信你?
do you always make me regret trusting you?
抱歉 将军
Sorry, General.
我们出不去
We can't just leave.
我们等待时机
-我们得离开这里 -等妈妈
怎么?你看到...
Why? Do you see anything?
我们会找到办法出去的
上次我们谈过之后 我们的业务范围越做越大
Our operation's grown since last we spoke.
药物、废料、古董
Medicine, scrap, antiques.
只要有人买♥♥ 我们就提供空运
Someone's buying it, we'll fly it.
但运送混种人的生意不错
But hauling hybrids is good.
就连从海岸传过来的 末日毒株也没能遏制我们的发展势头
Even the Doomsday strain coming in from the coast hasn't slowed us down.
我们称之为“灾难经济”
"Disaster economics," we call it.
没错 外面疫情越严重 生意越好做
Yeah. The worse it gets out there, the better for business, you know?
也许对你来说不是 大块头 你失去了合同和代言之类的
Maybe not for you, Big Man, losing your contracts and endorsements and stuff.
-摊上这种事真倒霉... -别叫我“大块头”
It's kind of a raw deal-- - Don't call me "Big Man."
嘿
Hey.
只要他们得到想要的东西 我们就能得到想要的东西
As long as they get what they want, we get what we want, right?
冷静点
And just be cool.
嗨 冷静 别这样
Hey, easy! No!
我很冷静
I'm being cool.
据我们所知 我们的孩子 被关在以前的泵房♥ 就是这里
As far as we know, our kids are in the old pump room,
但最后的男人加强了 每个出入口的警戒
but the Last Men have fortified every entrance and exit
还在这里、这里和这里布置了警卫
and posted guards here, here and here.
别忘了 我们上次的尝试 毁掉了从地下进入的机会
We burned our chance from entering from underground after our last attempt.
他们肯定加强了戒备
They've increased security.
你也看到了 从地面进入的办法不多
As you can see, options on the ground are limited.
-所以基本上没戏了 -说什么呢?我单枪匹马就能搞定
So basically, you're screwed. - I can do this job by myself.
直接飞进去 扔一台钢琴砸死艾伯特
Fly in and drop a piano on Abbot.
不行 不能扔那台施坦威钢琴 我们刚找到买♥♥家
Not the Steinway. We just found a buyer for that.
但我们可以扔凝固汽油弹
Oh. - We could napalm the place though.
等等 对哦 凝固汽油弹用完了
Oh wait, that's right. We're out of napalm.
看来为了一群肮脏的杂种人 还挺麻烦的 是吧?
Seems like lot of trouble to go through for mangy half-breeds, don't it?
反正他们吃起来都是一股鸡肉味
They all taste like chicken anyway.
没错 把那个狗♥杂♥种♥裹上面糊 然后油炸!
Yeah, dip that son of a bitch in batter and you fry it up!
-配上羽衣甘蓝! -羽衣甘蓝!
With a side of collard greens! - Collard greens!
能不能别说得那么难听?
Can the shit talk!
真是不好意思
Oh, well, excuse me very much.
我没想到碎颅者原来这么心软
I didn't realize that the Skull Crusher was such a bleeding heart.
也许你没你以为的那么了解我
Maybe you don't know me as well as you think you do.
我了解以前的你
I know who you were.
我只是已经不在乎你发挥失常了
I just stopped caring when you choked.
大家休息五分钟
Everybody, take five.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
他们话太多了
They talk too damn much.
我们继续讨论吧
Let's get back to work.
嗨 盖斯
Hi, Gus.
嗨 鲍比
Hi, Bobby.
-狗狗 -你想抱抱它吗?
Dog. Dog. - Do you wanna hold him?
想
Yeah. Yeah.
狗狗
Dog.
好的 狗狗...
Yes, Dog...
当心 鲍比 那不是玩具!
Be careful with that, Bobby. That isn't a toy!
鲍比 你是怎么...
Bobby, how'd you do...
你太聪明了
You're brilliant.
鲍比相信盖斯
Bobby trust Gus.
盖斯相信鲍比吗?
Gus trust Bobby?
高点
Up. Up. Up, up, up. Up. Up.
鲍比 你干什么?
Bobby, what are... what are you doing?
-鲍比! -鲍比去找人帮忙
Bobby! - Bobby go find help.
鲍比 等等!
Bobby, wait!
你跟他说了什么?他要去哪里?
What did you say to him? Where's he going?
去找杰普和你们的妈妈
I think to find Jepp and your mom.
你不该让他去
You shouldn't have let him go.
万一他受伤怎么办?
What if he gets hurt?
要是他出了什么事...
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表