剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
Maybe we find that incubator of yours.
我们在这里只待一个小时
I'm giving us an hour in here.
跟紧点
Stay close.
哇
Whoa.
那是怎么...
How did that...
你们谁开的灯?
Which one of you did that?
没有人
No one.
有些堡垒还在靠自带的太阳能板供电
Some of the fort is still on its own grid of solar panels.
这些是智能灯
These are smart lights.
感应到我们的运动就会自动打开
They turn on when they sense our movement.
别闹了
Quit messing around.
回来
Get back here.
这里还有别人
We're not alone.
怎么会有鸡在这里?
What's it doing here?
走开!
Go on, shoo!
明明这里已经废弃了
This place is abandoned.
我去周围看看
I'm gonna have a look around.
动作快点
Be quick.
嗯
Yeah.
这个女人是干什么的?
What's this lady's deal?
她来...观察他们
She's, um, observing them.
帮她的丈夫搞科学研究
To help her husband. With science.
她不怕他们吗?
She ain't afraid of them?
不怕 她是铁胆
No. She's one tough cookie.
我听说你们有人会说话
I heard some of you can indeed talk.
是真的吗?
Is that true?
如果是真的 你们又不让别人知道
Well, if it is,and you're hiding it,
那你们比我想象中更聪明
then you're smarter than I thought.
温蒂?
Wendy?
你是叫这个名字吧?
Is that your name?
可以过来一下吗?
Could you come here, please?
我不会伤害你
I won't hurt you.
拜托
Please.
快点
Hurry.
过来 宝贝
Come here, love.
没事的
It's okay.
够了!
That's enough!
来吧 我送你回去
Come on, I'll take you back.
谢谢 约翰尼
Thank you, Johnny.
坐好!别动
Sit still! Don't move.
你去哪了 医生?
Where'd you go, Doc?
爸爸
Pubba.
你真的来过这里
You were here.
辛格医生?
Dr. Singh?
什么都找不到
Can't find anything.
我们白跑了一趟
We came all this way for nothing.
连一小块糖果都得不到
Can't even get a measly candy bar.
时间到了 医生
Time's up, Doc.
还不能走 还有地方没搜过
Not yet. There's still places we haven't searched.
我们已经搜够了
We've searched enough.
拿上你的糖果 我们走
Take your candy bar and let's get out of here.
小心!
Watch out!
-快跑! -快跑!
Run! - Run!
我需要立即增援!
I need backup, now! Say again.
你的声音断断续续的 再说一次
我们受到了攻击!
We are under attack!
住手!
Stop!
拜托!放开他!
Please! Let him go!
你是个混种人小孩
You're a hybrid kid.
我也是
I am too.
所以我知道 我说的话你能听懂一点
So I know that you can understand me a little.
我知道你很害怕
I know that you're really, really scared.
你是不是孤单很久了 一直没人陪你说话?
Have you been alone for a really long time with no one to talk to?
好吧...我可以陪你说话
Well... you can talk to me.
嗨 我叫盖斯
Hi, I'm Gus.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
彼得
Peter.
彼得?
Peter?
很高兴认识你 彼得
Nice to meet you, Peter.
趴下!
Get down!
坏人!快跑!
Bad men! Run!
不!别开枪!
No! No, don't shoot!
我们需要他活着
We need him alive.
来吧
Come on.
不!放开他!
No! Let him go!
放开他!
Leave him alone!
-把他带回保护区 -求你了
Take him back to the Preserve. Please.
你没想伤害任何人
He didn't mean to hurt anybody.
他差点把我的手咬掉
Damn. It tore my hand off.
他们全都是怪物
They're monsters. All of 'em.
走吧
Come on.
对不起
Sorry.
彼得
Peter.
彼得 对不起
Peter, sorry.
找到了
We're here.
我们是大学时认识的
We met in college.
我们在一起40年了
We've been together 40 years now.
能够在一起这么久 真是奇迹
And it's a wonder we made it this long.
我们什么都经历过了
We've seen it all.
我们看到整个城市拔地而起 然后...一夜之间消失
We saw entire cities being built and then just... disappear overnight.
我们经历过战争 糟糕的总统
We've lived through wars, bad presidents.
我们有三个孩子
We had three babies,
八个孙子孙女
eight grand-babies.
我们爱他们
We loved them
然后失去了他们
and lost them.
只剩下乔丹
All except Jordan.
但我们保留了对他们的鲜活回忆 你在车上见到了
But we keep their memories alive. You saw on the van.
我一份工作干了将近40年
I worked the same job for nearly four decades.
我以为我们到了安享晚年的时候了
I thought we'd reached our golden years.
可以退休了 去看看世界
We could retire, and see the world.
你的祖父祖母很恩爱
Oma and Opa are sweet.
我对我的祖父祖母一无所知
I never knew my grandparents.
你觉得我们能活到他们这个岁数吗?
Think we'll make it as long as them?
希望不大 对吧?
Chances aren't great for us, are they?
我们这一代人
Everyone in our generation.
我们错过太多东西了
We missed out on so much.
我们没机会上大学
We'll never go to college,
没机会工作
or have jobs,
或是憧憬退休后的生活
or dream of retirement.
没错
True.
也许重要的是像他们现在这样
You know, maybe what's important is what they're doing right now.
不离不弃
Staying together.
走吧
Let's go.
嘿 你想过吗? 我们是地球上最后的人类
Hey, you ever think about how we're the last humans on Earth?
我们不会有下一代了
There won't be another generation after us.
有的
Ah, but there is.
混种人
The hybrids.
谢谢
Thank you.
就算盯着电♥话♥看 它也不会响
You know, staring at it won't make it ring.
我已经没有耐心这项美德了
Patience isn't one of my virtues anymore.
我也是 但我们别无选择
Me neither, but we're fresh out of options,
但愿你的朋友会回电♥话♥吧
so we better hope your friends get back to us.
别看
Don't look.
我的12点方向 最后的男人
My twelve o'clock. Last Men.
你不是说这里没有最后的男人吗?
I thought you said there were no Last Men here.
我们走 紧急出口
Let's go. Exit door.
嘿 各位
Hey, everyone.
这些最后的男人让我们出去 他们有事情要宣布
These Last Men would like us outside for an announcement.
他来这里干什么?
The hell is he doing here?
这地方叫什么?
Where the hell are we?
工厂镇
Factory Town.
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表