剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
Rani, if we leave now, we have less than a month together, but if we stay,
我仍能找到法子让你活下去
I can still find a way to keep you alive.
阿迪 这不叫活着
Adi, this isn't living.
我们逃避命运整整九年了 我累了
We've been running from fate for nine long years, and I am tired.
我只想跟你在一起 想要自♥由♥
I just want us to be together and free.
石像鬼
Gargoyle.
石像鬼?
Gargoyle.
来吧
Come on.
-注意天上 -动起来
Eyes on the sky. Eyes on the sky. Move.
来吧
Let's do this.
伊登小姐
Miss Eden.
我承认我低估了你
I'll admit I underestimated you.
将军
General.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
目标已瞄准
Target acquired.
稳住
Hold.
稳住
Hold.
开火!
Fire!
让溃败开始吧
Let the rout begin.
-我们扯平了 -我不需要帮忙
Now we're even. - I didn't need help.
我看你需要
Not what it looked like.
你跟着我♥干♥什么?
Why are you following me?
我们都要去动物园 还记得吗?
We're both going to the same zoo, remember?
你做出那种破事 你觉得我还想跟你扯上关系吗?
You think I want anything to do with you after the shit you pulled?
我做出那种破事?
The shit I pulled?
我没有加入最后的男人
I didn't join the Last Men.
没错
No.
你忙着背后捅我刀子 还是当着所有我在乎的人的面
You were too busy stabbing me in the back in front of everyone that mattered to me.
你说得对
You're right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你为什么这么在乎他?
Why do you care about him so much, anyway?
盖斯
Gus.
因为我喜欢帮助混种人
Because I help hybrids.
不对
No.
这次不一样
This is different.
他妈妈还活着 老虎
His mom's alive, Tiger.
我和她通过话
I talked to her.
她让我把这个交给他
She asked me to get this to him.
好吧 但你还是没有回答我的问题
Yeah, that still doesn't answer my question.
你还不明白吗?
Don't you get it?
盖斯在找他的妈妈
Gus was looking for his mom.
他们应该在一起
They deserve to be together.
如果我能帮助他们团聚
If I can help to make that happen,
也算是在世上做过一件好事了
maybe for once I'll have done some good in this world.
老天 完全是自以为是的屁话
That is such self-righteous bullshit.
你再说一次
Say that again.
好吧
Okay.
我明白是怎么回事了
I see what's going on now.
你什么意思?
What are you talking about?
这件事跟盖斯无关
This isn't about Gus.
是为了你妹妹
This is about your sister.
你觉得如果你能 帮助盖斯跟他妈妈团聚
You think if you can help reunite Gus with his mom,
也许就能实现夙愿 有机会找到温蒂
then maybe you finally have a chance of finding Wendy.
那好吧
Okay, then.
走吧
Let's go.
我说过了...
I already told you–
闭嘴 让我做正确的事 好吗?
Just shut up and let me do the right thing, okay?
就我们两个?
Just me and you, huh?
不止我们两个
Not just you and me.
还有马驹
Pony,
犀牛
Rhino,
和所有人
and all the others.
-你是说... -没错
You mean... - That's right.
下令吧
Give the order.
温蒂?
Wendy?
芬恩!温蒂!
Finn! Wendy!
罗伊
Roy.
-厄尔 准备!我们拉你上来! -好
Earl, get ready! We're gonna pull you up! - Okay.
嘿!
Uh-huh. - Hey!
别动!
Stop right there!
乖乖束手就擒吧
Let's make this nice and easy.
我们喜欢来硬的
We prefer to do things the hard way.
是你
You.
叛徒
Traitor.
还是该叫你
Or should I say,
混种人捕手?
the hybrid catcher?
再也没有人能这样叫我了
Nobody gets to call me that ever again.
抓住这些孩子
Get the kids.
盖斯?
Gus?
盖斯?
Gus?
盖斯 你在哪里?
Gus, where are you?
小猪?
Pigtail?
妈妈?
Mom?
过来
Come here.
-我来了 -我爱你
I'm here. - I love you.
-其他人呢?他们安全吗? -他们去南门了
Where are the others? Are they safe? - Heading to the south gate.
我们会找到他们的 好吗?
Well, we'll find them. Okay?
你看他们干的事
Look what they did.
这里曾是我们的家
This was our home.
这些只是砖头和水泥
This is just bricks and concrete.
只要我们在一起 走到哪儿都是家
Home is wherever we're all together.
走吧 来吧
Let's go. Come on.
站住!
我来抓他!
I got him!
好
Not bad.
走了 来吧
Come on.
盖斯 他就是...
Gus, is that the guy?
是的
Yeah.
小伙伴们 这是杰普
Everybody, meet Jepp.
杰普 这是我的小伙伴
Jepp, meet everybody.
嘿
Hey.
好了 我们离开这里 来吧
Okay, let's get out of here. Come on.
等等 温蒂呢?
Wait. Where's Wendy?
她回去找你了
She went back for you.
等我把你们送到安全的地方
After I get all of you to safety,
我会回来找她
I'll come back for her.
我保证
I promise.
好了 听着
All right, listen up.
我数到三 大家就拼命跑 上那辆巴士
On the count of three, we are gonna run like hell and get on that bus.
-一、二、三 跑! -一、二、三!
One, two, three. Let's go! One, two, three!
都坐好
Everybody, grab a seat.
来吧
Come on, come on, come on.
出发了
Let's go.
好
Okay.
他们又来空袭了!
They're coming in for another run!
榴弹!
Incoming!
我被击中了!大家扶稳!
I'm hit! You guys hold on!
我们没事!
We're good!
鲁弗斯 伯萨被击中了!
Rufus, Bertha's hit!
飞机要失控了!我们得撤了!
I can't hold her! We gotta fall back!
还不行!
Not yet!
我是为了那辆坦克来的
I came here for that tank!
你这是找死 疯狂的混♥蛋♥
It's your funeral, you crazy bastard.
拿不到坦克我就不走!
I ain't leaving without it!
长官 又有一架飞机冲过来了!
Sir, we've got one more coming in hot!
上榴弹
-上榴弹! -好!
Load 'em up! - Gimme!
别动 混♥蛋♥
Don't move, you son of a bitch.
所有人退下!
Everybody, stand down!
行了!你击中了!
There it is! You got it!
太棒了!最后的的男人 宝贝
Hell yeah! Last Men, baby.
你打中了 长官
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表