剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
Teddy, do you have the sunblock? You know what to do.
离开狗窝以后 我们直奔南门
Once we're out of the Kennels, we head for the south gate.
我们先要穿过中庭
First we have to get through the atrium.
盖斯 你带领我们穿过那里
Gus, we'll follow your lead through there.
真的吗?
Really?
你确定吗?
You're sure about this?
-我们准备好了 -不
We're ready. No.
我是说这个
This.
我相信他
I trust him.
他是我们的一员
He's one of us.
大家都加入吗?
Is everyone in?
你是阿什吗?
Are you Ash?
是的 你是混种人捕手
Yep. And you are the hybrid catcher.
我得告诉你 伙计
I gotta tell you, man.
太疯狂了 那些东西多如牛毛...
It is crazy how many of those things--
马林说你知道我的家人在哪里
Marlin said you might know where my family is.
你不喜欢聊天 对吧?
Not exactly a conversationalist, are we?
不过也很合理
Makes sense, though.
独自跟那些东西在一起待久了...
Spend enough time alone with those things and...
如果你知道我的家人在哪里 你最好马上告诉我!
If you know where my family is, you better tell me right now!
该死 伙计!好吧!
Shit, man! Okay!
这年头很少有人
It's a rare thing these days,
能得到答案
getting answers.
这是什么?
What the hell is this?
节哀顺变 伙计
Sorry for your loss, man.
大块头已经付出了一切
The Big Man had given everything.
但不知为何 他失去的东西更多
But somehow, he lost even more.
我从小长大的镇子有一座木桥
In the town where I grew up, there was a wooden bridge.
都快散架了 饱受雨水、冰雹和冰雪的侵袭
Rickety old thing, and rain, hail, snow ate away at it.
我知道总有一天它会垮塌
I kind of knew that one day it was going to collapse,
但是镇上没有人听小道吉的话
but nobody in town listened to little Dougie.
不
No.
桥是政♥府♥建的 政♥府♥最清楚
Government built it, government knows best.
当它最终垮塌时 带走了两条无辜的生命
And eventually when it did collapse, it took two innocent men with it.
说来有趣
It's a funny thing.
只有死了人 人们才肯倾听
People only start listening once someone dies.
我们杰出的辛格医生将描绘
Our illustrious Dr. Singh is going to paint a picture
我们共同的道路上一座最重要的桥
of the most important bridge in our collective paths.
医生
Doctor.
好的
Right.
如果我说 现在听众当中有人染上了疾疫
Uh, what if I told you someone in this audience right now
那会怎么样?
has the Sick?
在这个...
In this, uh...
老天
Oh God, uh...
...假设的场景中
...hypothetical scenario,
到了下个礼拜 末日毒株将杀死在场一半的人
the Doomsday strain would kill half the people here by next week.
但这些人在死亡前 每个人会先将病毒传给
But not before those people transmitted the virus
另外十多个人
to another dozen people each.
也就是说 一次集♥会♥ 会直接造成80人死亡
Okay, that's 80 deaths resulting directly from one single event.
原始病毒杀死了
The, um... The original virus killed
98%的人口
98% of the population.
作为医生 我亲眼目睹了这一切
As a physician, I... I witnessed this firsthand.
我们看到的...
This new strain...
这种新毒株...
We are looking at...
99%...还在快速上升
99... and rising fast.
它会找到我们
It finds us,
杀死我们
kills us.
显然 它是不可控制的
It clearly can't be contained.
那么 该死的解药在哪里?
So, where is this goddamn cure?
嗯 事实上...
Well, the truth is...
事实上...
The truth is...
这种解药是我们战胜病毒的唯一方法
that the cure is our only way to beat this.
但我们拥有的数量不够
But we don't have enough of it.
制♥作♥它需要一种
It requires a somewhat...
不同寻常的原料...
unconventional ingredient that is--
好了 谢谢你 做得好
Now, now. Thank you. Good job.
我们不是来披露商业机密的
We're not here to reveal trade secrets.
约翰尼!
Johnny!
这是“常青园”
This is Evergreen.
是我们战胜疾疫的方法
This is how we defeat the Sick.
兄弟 该你上了
Bro, you're up.
(牛羊肉 狗粮)
吃午饭了 怪胎们!
Lunchtime, freaks! Lu--
吃午饭了 怪胎们!
Lunchtime, freaks!
你们又想搞什么鬼?
What the hell are you all up to now, huh?
什么玩意...
The shit?
吃午饭了 怪胎们!
Lunchtime, freaks!
动手!
Now!
上帝 不!
Dear God, no!
你们会为此付出代价的
Oh, you're all gonna pay for this.
在找这个吗?
Looking for this?
-耶! -成功了!
Yeah! - We did it!
她说什么?
What'd she say?
我想你能猜出来
I think you can guess.
来吧 伙计们 我们走
Come on, guys. Let's get out of here.
跟着盖斯 一个接一个
Follow Gus, one by one.
我刚入伍时 有传闻说
It was just a rumor in my early Army days,
这个未完工的 住♥宅♥开♥发♥项目早已被遗忘
this unfinished housing development long-forgotten.
占地21公顷 有我们需要的一切
Fifty-three lush acres with everything we'll ever need.
高达九米的围墙将不速之客挡在墙外
It's fortified with a 30-foot-high wall to keep all unwanted elements on the other side.
张夫人
Mrs. Zhang,
沃斯
Voss,
达奇?
Dutch,
我可以在常青园为你们安排一个位置
I'm offering you a place in Evergreen,
每个人还可以带150名精兵强将
alongside 150 of your best people, each.
150?
A hundred and fifty?
那剩下的人怎么办?
And what about the rest?
我很遗憾地告诉你 他们已经没救了
I hate to break this to you, but it's too late for them.
我们要么拯救选定的少数人 要么全都倒在疾疫面前
Either we save a select few, or we all fall to the Sick.
你想让我们选择谁能活下来?
You want us to pick and choose who survives?
你有没有听好医生的话?
Did you pay attention to the good doctor?
要么你自己选 要么疾疫帮你选
Either you choose, or the Sick will choose for you.
入场费是多少?
What's the price of entry?
如你所见 我有基础设施
As you can see, I have the infrastructure.
我有人员来维护它 我有解药
I have the personnel to maintain it. I have the cure.
但事实是 我的资源不足以
But the truth is, I don't have the resources
在与世隔绝的情况下 将如此大的一座城市维持一年
to maintain a city of this magnitude in solitary confinement for up to a year,
需要一年时间 对吧 医生?
which is what it will take. Am I right, Doctor?
没错
That's correct.
张夫人 你掌握了 大崩溃后的农业技术
Mrs. Zhang, you have mastered the art of agriculture in our post-Crumble world.
我们绝对不会挨饿
We will never know hunger.
达奇 你有一条河挨着常青园
Dutch, you have a river running alongside Evergreen.
我们需要淡水
We need fresh water.
沃斯 你有磨坊和太阳能板
Voss, you with your mills and your solar panels
还有花哨的灯具 我们需要电力为园区供电
and airy-fairy lights, we need electricity to power this puppy.
食物、能源、淡水
Food, energy, fresh water.
所有人都淹死了 方舟成了诺亚的救星
All those people drowned, and the Ark became Noah's salvation.
常青园就是我们的救星
Evergreen is ours.
躲起来!
Hide!
躲起来!快点!躲起来!
Hide! Come on! Hide!
...为了微不足道的资源争吵...
...squabbling over petty resources...
来自公交站那边的边境 小声点
It's coming from the bus border. - Keep it down.
或者我们可以选择...
Or we can choose...
-谁在那边站岗? -目前没人
Who do we have posted there? - No one at the moment.
-我恳求大家明智地选择 -带一队人去
I beg of you to choose wisely. - Take a team.
别搞出大动静
No fuss.
今天是将军的大日子 我不想惹麻烦
I don't want trouble on the general's big day.
人类将成为遥远的记忆
Humanity will be nothing more than a distant memory.
格里菲斯、斯图尔特 格蕾丝、福伊 去停车场报到
Griffith, Stewart, Grace, Foi, report to the motor pool.
-边境出事了 -收到 马上过去
Trouble at the border. - Copy. On my way.
泰迪
Teddy.
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表