剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
叛徒
The traitor.
很高兴终于见到你了
So nice to finally meet you.
胸口怎么样了?
How's your chest?
不 你休想故技重施
Nah, you're not gonna do that thing you do.
什么故技?
What exactly would that be?
花言巧语
Talk.
没看到他 我要回家了
No sign of him. I'm heading back home.
待在原地 糖果男孩
Stay put, Sweet Tooth.
我抓到他了
I got him right here.
糖果男孩!
Sweet Tooth!
天啊 他现在还给他们取名字了
God, he's naming them now!
为那些野兽出头 也不能让你的家人死而复生
You know, sticking up for those beasts is not gonna bring your family back,
汤米
Tommy.
缆车来了 准备好了吗?
It's coming. You ready?
我还以为动物军团是打坏人的
I thought the Animal Army fought bad men.
听着 我知道 打仗似乎是唯一的解决办法
I know it seems like fighting is the only answer.
我也讨厌无助的感觉
I hate feeling helpless too.
但有时候 你得照顾关心你的人
But sometimes you have to be there for those you care about.
照顾家人
For family.
所以你得照顾你的兄弟姐妹
So you have to be there for your siblings.
对吧?
Right?
温蒂!
Wendy!
不!
No!
温蒂!
Wendy!
温蒂 回来
Wendy, come back.
温蒂!
Wendy!
回来!
Come back!
我这辈子 一直有你这种混♥蛋♥想给我洗♥脑♥!
Assholes like you've been trying to get inside my head my whole life!
但你只会花言巧语
But all you got is words.
花言巧语已经不管用了
And words don't mean shit anymore.
你也没用了
And neither do you.
知道我们是在哪里找到他们的吗?
Know where we found them?
你妻子?
Your wife?
你儿子?
Your son?
闭嘴
Shut up.
他们在你家里
At your house.
他们在找你
They were looking for you
而你却在为我卖♥♥命
while you were working for me.
他们临死时还在等你回家
They died waiting for you to come home.
你撒谎
You're lying.
也许吧 也许没有 你想怎么做?
Maybe, maybe not. What you gonna do?
杀了我吗?那你就永远别想知道了
Kill me? Then you'll never know.
那也值了!
But it'll be worth it!
你的膝盖怎么样了?
How's your knee?
有伤的那个?
The bad one?
杰普?
Jepp?
不!
No! No!
糖果男孩 他来了
Sweet Tooth, he's coming.
-放下对讲机 -他来了!
Stay off the radio. - He's coming!
该执行B计划了
Time for plan B.
不!
No! No! No! No! No!
你做得够多了
You've done more than enough.
这是我跟他之间的恩怨
It's between me and him now.
但我想战斗
But I want to fight.
我已经染上疾疫了
I've already got the Sick.
也不可能更糟了 对吧?
Can't do anything worse to me, right?
我很高兴你和温蒂找到了对方
I'm glad you and Wendy found each other.
快点
Now, hurry.
等等 不!计划不是这样的!
Wait! No, no! This wasn't a part of the plan!
这是为了你的安全 孩子
It's for your own safety.
我抓到一个活的!
I've got a live one!
放开我!
Let me go!
有人听到吗?
Anyone copy?
快走!
Go!
你没事吧 温蒂?
You okay, Wendy?
打开看看
Open it.
我组建动物军团不是为了打仗
I didn't create the Animal Army in order to fight.
我是为了找到我妹妹
I did it to find my little sister.
她很久以前被人抓走了
She was taken away from me a long time ago.
现在我找到了你 就再也不会让任何人夺走你了
Now that I got you back, I'm never letting anyone take you away from me again.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
快点!
Come on!
艾米·伊登!
Aimee Eden!
真是幸会
What a treat.
不 你休想
Mmm, I don't think so.
今天每个人都想开枪打我
Everyone wants to shoot me today.
也许你该反思一下
Maybe you should take a hint.
我们还有事没了
Now, we have some unfinished business,
你和我 还有你那些小杂种
you and I and your little mutts.
你休想找到他们
You'll never find them.
-你输了 记得吗? -是的!
You lost, remember? - Yes!
你偷走了我们的未来
You have quite literally stolen our future,
对此我无能为力
and there's very little I can do about that,
但我可以确保你没有未来
but I can make damn sure...you don't have one!
我已经没有未来了
It's already been taken.
你染上了疾疫?
You have the Sick?
你染上了疾疫
You've got the Sick.
现在你也没有未来了
Now so do you.
治疗药物
The treatment.
-你! -快走!
You! Go!
有人没有吸取教训
Someone did not learn the lesson.
也许吧
Maybe not,
但不管你怎么对我 你都死定了
but whatever you do to me, you're dead already.
小鬼 这场狩猎...
Kid, this hunt...
结束了
is over.
糖果男孩!
Sweet Tooth!
欢迎 汤米
Welcome, Tommy.
住手!
Stop!
不
No.
什么鬼...
What the...
快跑 孩子!
Run, kid, run!
盖斯 快跑!
Gus, run!
盖斯!
Gus!
盖斯!
Gus!
是你干的吗?
Did you do that?
我去
Holy shit.
没错 我去
You're damn right, holy shit.
小猪
Pigtail.
怎么...
How...
你受伤了吗?
Are you hurt?
没有
No.
我想给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
看天上
Look up.
你看到了什么?
What do you see?
星星
Stars.
我很快就会加入它们了
I'll be joining them soon.
如果你迷失了方向
If you ever feel lost,
记得抬头看看
remember to look up.
熊妈妈...
Mama Bear...
会永远守护你
will always be watching over you.
不管你身在何方
Wherever you are.
胖叔...
Big Man...
不!
No.
-不! -盖斯!
No! - Gus!
不!
No!
天啊
Oh God. Oh God!
撑住 糖果男孩 过来
Hold on, Sweet Tooth. Come here. Please!
保持清醒 糖果男孩 别睡过去
Stay up. Sweet Tooth, stay with me.
别睡
Stay with me.
保持清醒 不要
Stay, please. Don't. Please.
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表