剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
你肯定没那么简单 盖斯 不然他为什么要这么做?
There must be something more to you, Gus. Why else would he do that?
因为...
Because...
因为他爱我
Because he loved me.
他爱我 保护我
He loved me and he kept me safe.
他是我的爸爸
He was my Pubba.
虽然他并不真的是我爸爸
Even if he wasn't really my Pubba.
不 盖斯
No, Gus.
就算不是他创造了你 也一定有其他人创造了你
If it wasn't him, then someone else made you.
继续回溯 回到你更小的时候
Go back further. When you were younger.
回到你和爸爸刚来树林的时候
When you and Pubba first came to the woods.
那时我还是婴儿 我不记得那么久远的事了
I was just a baby. I can't remember that far.
这就是这个地方的神奇之处
That's the beauty of this place, Gus.
能让你想起你以为自己不知道的事
You can remember things you didn't even know you knew.
-我得回去了 -不!
I have to go back. No!
你记得像我一样穿实验服的人吗?
Do you remember anyone in lab coats like mine?
肯定是他们创造了你!
They made you, they must have!
你看到了什么?告诉我
What do you see? Tell me.
搞科学的地方
Science place.
-午夜阳光计划 -对
Project Midnight Sun. - Yes.
这是你诞生的地方
This is where you're from.
告诉我 这个地方在哪里?
Tell me where this is.
米勒博士 单位稳定吗?
Dr. Miller, is the unit stable?
-那是谁? -你在说谁?一个科学家吗?
Who's that? Who's who? A scientist?
一个女人
Just some lady.
大声点 盖斯!
Louder, Gus!
我不认识她
I don't know her.
看看有没有名字!
Look for a name!
史密斯堡!
Fort Smith!
-不!让我离开这里! -怎么了 盖斯?
No! Let me out of here! - What's happening, Gus?
不!
No! No! No! No!
醒醒 盖斯 醒醒 醒...
Wake up, Gus. Wake up. Wake...
没事了 你没事
It's okay. You're okay.
哇 刚才太恐怖了
Whoa. That got really scary for a sec.
是的 已经结束了
Yeah. [haltingly] It's over now.
我们得到想要的东西了
We got what we wanted.
那些理论是真的
The theories were true.
史密斯堡创造了病毒
Fort Smith created the virus.
还创造了你 盖斯
And you, Gus.
谢谢你 盖斯
Thank you, Gus.
你给了我我以为早已失去的东西
You've given me something that I thought I'd lost a long time ago.
你的理智吗?
Your marbles?
希望
Hope.
小指伸出来
Pinkies.
你先来
You first.
我不能让任何人传染我的爷爷奶奶
I can't let anyone get my Oma and Opa sick.
嘿 我需要搭车
Hey, I need a ride.
你一个人?
You alone?
我在找我的朋友
I'm looking for some friends.
如果你去那边 可以和我们同行
If you're looking that way, you can come with us.
只要你不介意 我爷爷每次醒了就要玩皮纳克
Only if you don't mind playing pinochle every time my Opa wakes up from his nap.
什么是皮纳克?
What's pinochle?
无聊透顶
Pure boredom.
大崩溃之前你是汽修工吗?
You a mechanic before the Crumble?
心理治疗师
Therapist.
难怪你懂得呼吸调节那一套
Ah. That's how you know how to do that breathing stuff.
数到十
Count to ten.
错 那一套我早就会了
Nope. That came way before my therapist days.
我父母是军人
I was a military kid.
经常搬家 后来我妈被迫退伍了
Moved a lot. And then my mom got discharged.
她有严重的创伤后应激综合征 但军方不想下这个诊断
Military doesn't like to diagnose PTSD,but she had it bad.
我12岁的时候 就懂得分辨刺♥激♥发病的诱因了
By the time I was 12, I knew how to recognize a trigger.
电瓶还有电 我们会没事的
Battery's still got some juice. We'll be okay.
你没说他们有无人机
You didn't tell me they had drones.
以前是没有啊
They didn't used to.
推!
Push!
该死!
Goddamn!
走!
Go for it!
那玩意儿正在把我们的位置 发给这里的所有小队
That thing is sending our location to every unit out here.
必须甩掉它
We gotta lose it.
右转!这里!右转!
Right! Here! Right!
小心点!
Watch it!
抱歉!
Sorry!
无人机四队正在追踪一辆红色皮卡 女性驾驶员 男性乘客
Drone in pursuit of a red truck.Female driver, male passenger.
一个非常健壮的男性乘客
A really, really big male passenger.
妈妈来了!妈妈和盖斯的胖叔!
快点!我们得把鲍比的项圈取下来!
快!
Hurry!
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
好了
Huh?! - Ready.
鲍比留下来
Bobby stay behind.
停在树下
Stay under the trees.
无人机小队跟丢了目标 但他们好像去动物园了
Drone unit lost them,but they appear to be headed towards the zoo.
B队 关上正门
B-Squad, shut down the front gate.
发现他们了 无人机四队正在追踪
Got 'em. Drone unit four in pursuit.
该死
Goddamn it.
无人机坠毁
Drone down.
巡逻队前往最后的坐标点会合
Patrol units converge on last known coordinates.
保持追踪
Maintain pursuit.
走了
Come on.
坐标收到 A队、T队和R队已封锁道路
Coordinates came in. Alpha, Tango, Romeo, secure it.
有人追来了
We got company.
这里转弯!
Turn here!
快点!
Faster!
快!
Hurry up!
-这里右转! -好!
Here, right! - Okay!
上!
go
该死
Aw, shit.
冲过去!
Go for it!
三号♥!
Number three!
闪开!
Clear out!
妈的
Shit.
皮卡逃出城了
The truck has fled the city.
各单位待命
All units, stand down.
重复 皮卡逃出城了
Repeat. The truck has fled the city.
刚才不是妈妈吗?
她要丢下我们吗?
Is she leaving us?
快走
Move.
起来
Get up.
怎么了?为什么减速?
What's up? Why are you slowing down?
因为它们
Because of them.
我可以吓唬它们
I could scare 'em a bit.
让它们走快点
Put some pep in their step.
不
No.
随它们去吧
Let 'em be.
它们没必要再恪守人类的时间了
They don't have to be on human time anymore.
我们等它们过去
We wait for them now.
本来应该已经救出孩子们了
We should have had our kids by now.
如果我等到午夜再行动的话
If I had just waited until midnight.
现在我却要抛下他们
And now I'm leaving them behind.
听着 阿曼达
Look. Amanda--
叫我艾米
Aimee.
不是只有你失去过亲人
You're not the only one who lost somebody.
我们会把他们救出来的
We'll get 'em back.
我来吧
Ah. Let me.
之前你说 我们需要找几个帮手
You said earlier that we needed to find more muscle.
你有人选吗?
Did you have someone in mind?
有 我认识一些人
Yeah, I know some guys.
他们像你一样 也加入过最后的男人吗?
Are they former Last Men like you?
是的 但你可以信任他们
Yeah, but you can trust 'em.
你为他们做过什么事?
What did you do for them anyways?
不是什么好事
Nothing good.
-你有没有... -没有
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表