剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
我希望你知道自己在做什么 这些花会害死我们
I hope you know what you're doing. These flowers can kill us.
十年了 没人找到解药 约翰尼
No one's found a cure in a decade, Johnny.
为了找到解药 我必须冒险
If I'm going to find one, I have to take some chances.
好吧 给你两分钟 就两分钟
You got ten minutes. That's it.
这招最好管用 医生
You better hope this works, Doc.
盖斯
Gus.
能听见我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
这次我想换一种方法 盖斯
I want to try something different this time, Gus.
上次你说你掉进了紫色花丛 然后见到了你的爸爸 所以我...
You told me how you got to see your Pubba after falling in the purple flowers, so I...
我为你摆放了紫色的花
I brought the purple flowers to you.
花粉似乎对你们混种人有致幻作用
The pollen seems to have a hallucinogenic effect on your kind.
有点像催眠
Sort of like, uh, hypnosis.
也许这些花能帮你想起你从哪里来
Maybe these flowers can help you remember where you came from.
我得回去了
I... I need to go back.
我需要你的帮助 盖斯
I need your help, Gus.
如果这个办法不行 我只能用老办法 带走你的朋友了
If this doesn't work, I'll have to go back to taking your friends.
好 盖斯
Okay, Gus.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
带我回到你出生的地方
Take me back to where you were born.
爸爸创造你的地方
Where Pubba made you.
哇
Whoa.
很久以前 有个淘气的男孩叫汤姆·索亚
Once upon a bye, there was a mischievous boy named Tom Sawyer.
总是闯祸...
Always getting into trouble...
特别喜欢危险
Getting off on danger.
我不想待在这里!
I don't want to be here!
嘿 别担心
Hey, hey, don't worry. Don't worry.
我和你在一起
I'm right here with you.
盖斯 你必须告诉我
Now, Gus, it's important you tell me
你见到的一切
everything you're seeing
如果你想回到朋友身边的话
if you want to go back to your friends.
你现在看到了...
What are you looking at
什么?
right now?
爸爸告诉我永远不要翻越的铁丝网
The fence that Pubba told me never to cross.
只是我在铁丝网的另一边
Except I'm on the other side of it.
来吧 盖斯
Come on, Gus.
我们一起翻过铁丝网
We'll cross the fence together.
走吧
Let's go.
你知道怎么去最近的城市出口吗?
You know how to get to the nearest city exit?
不知道
No.
我们可以去我的办公室等风头过去
We can ride this out in my office.
你不明白 我们必须马上出城
You don't get it. We need to leave the city now,
找几个帮手再来
find some muscle, then come back.
我刚刚抛下了孩子们
I just left my kids.
我是不会离开这个城市的
I am not leaving the city too.
你想干什么随便你
Well, you can do whatever you want.
我要离开这个鬼地方
I'm getting the hell out of here.
等等 杰普德
Wait, Jepperd.
盖斯怎么办?
What... What about Gus?
狗狗是一个承诺
Dog is a promise.
我一定会信守承诺的
You can bet your ass I'm gonna keep It.
好吧
Fine.
但你需要我
But you need me.
而且要想离开这里 只能坐我的皮卡
And the only way we're getting out is my truck.
可恶!
Damn it!
那就走吧
Come on, then.
操
Shit.
-怎么了? -不知道
What's wrong? - I don't know.
别告诉我用一辆坏掉的皮卡 是计划的一部分
Don't tell me this was the plan, to use a broken truck.
闭嘴!让我想想
Shut up! And let me think.
有人吗?
Knock-knock.
豆子吐司
Beans on toast.
因为你是英国人
Because you're British.
这么说 你是这里的大厨
So, you're the cook around here.
我管理所有囚犯
I take care of all the prisoners.
基本上这里我说了算 直到道格...
Kind of in charge of this whole place until Dougie--
艾伯特回来
Abbot... [clears throat] ...gets back.
厉害
Impressive.
食物的摆盘也很精美
And the food's plated beautifully.
我当过厨师
I used to be a chef.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里以前是别人的家吗?
W... Was this place someone's home?
一个女人的家 她开了一个混种人庇护所
Some lady ran some sort of a hybrid sanctuary.
让他们在这里自♥由♥奔跑
Just let them run around free.
像宠物一样
Like pets.
不过别担心 他们现在关在狗窝
But don't worry, they're all in the kennels now.
混种人在这里住过?
Hybrids lived here?
疯狂吧?
Crazy, right?
我甚至听说 其中一个会说话
I even heard one of them can talk.
我还不知道他们能说话
I didn't know they were capable.
是啊 大家对混种人 和疾疫存在很多误解
Yeah, there's a lot of misconceptions out there about the hybrids and the Sick.
就拿你来说吧
I mean, like you.
大家都很怕你
I mean, everyone is scared of you.
但我知道 你没有传染性
But I know you're not contagious.
我还没见过混种人呢
I've never even seen one before.
相信你可以陪我去狗窝 对吧?
I'm sure you could accompany me to the kennels, right?
我不知道 辛格太太
God, I don't know, Mrs. Singh.
这不大...
That's not really--
不是你说了算吗?
I thought you said you were in charge.
你在哪里 盖斯?
Where are you, Gus?
这里很冷...
It's cold...
树木都没了
and the trees are gone.
专心点 盖斯
Focus, Gus.
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time.
你得回家
You need to go home.
我不想回家
I don't want to.
你不想见到你的爸爸吗?
Don't you want to see your Pubba?
你在家里发生了什么事 盖斯?
What happened to you at home, Gus?
这个爸爸伤害你了吗?
Did this Pubba hurt you?
没有
No.
有些事他骗了我 让我很难过
He just lied to me about some things, and that hurt.
他像我一样 也是科学家吗?
Was he a scientist, like me?
他跟你一点也不像
He was nothing like you.
那就让我看看 盖斯
Then show me, Gus.
你得帮我 回家吧
You need to help me. Do it.
小木屋
The cabin.
小木屋?不是实验室吗?
A cabin. Not a laboratory?
不是
No.
是那间小木屋
It's the cabin.
爸爸的小木屋
Pubba's cabin.
我要回去了 我的朋友需要我 我们必须待在一起
I'm going back. My friends need me and we have to stay together.
不!
No!
对不起 盖斯 我...
I'm sorry, Gus. I...
恐怕我也骗了你
I lied to you as well, I'm afraid.
我对你说 你在帮助一个我非常在乎的人
I told you that you were helping someone that I care about very, very much.
但你知道我需要答案 的真正原因吗 盖斯?
But do you know the real reason why I need answers, Gus?
因为我也是囚犯
Because I'm a prisoner too.
像你一样
Just like you.
我时刻面临着生命威胁 我没有答案 但我...
My life is threatened every moment I don't have the answers, but I...
我觉得我们可以互相帮助 盖斯
But I think we can help each other, Gus.
你愿意帮我吗?
Will you help me?
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
你看到了什么?
What are you looking at now?
爸爸
Pubba.
他有什么设备吗? 像我实验室里的那些设备?
Does he have any equipment around?Like in my laboratory.
科学工具 仪器?
Scientific tools, instruments?
没有
No.
他没有那种东西
He didn't have stuff like that.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他把你藏起来 在树林里独自把你抚养大
He hid you, he raised you out here in the middle of the woods on his own.
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表