剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
泰迪 快来
Teddy, come on.
来吧!泰迪!
Come on! Teddy!
快点 泰迪!
Come on, Teddy!
带其他人出去
Get the others out of here.
我会去找你们
I'll find you.
你看!
Look!
嘿!
Hey!
温蒂 我们得赶紧走
Wendy. We've gotta go now.
是盖斯叫我们走的
Gus told us to.
有个混种人逃跑了 那个鹿孩
A hybrid escaped. That deer one.
该死!
Damn!
...通过常青园
...through Evergreen,
将成为让人类再度繁荣昌盛的种子
we will be the seeds through which humanity flourishes again.
不惜一切代价 不择手段
Whatever it takes, by any means necessary.
我不喜欢你 艾伯特
I don't like you, Abbot.
但不表示你错了
That doesn't mean you're wrong.
我加入
I'm in.
半人马已经为你指明了道路
The Centauri have shown you the way.
感谢常青园 我们会忍♥耐
Thanks to Evergreen, we will endure.
是的 我们会忍♥耐
Yes, we will endure.
张夫人?你怎么说?
Mrs. Zhang? What do you say?
你们不能这么做
You can't do this.
半人马开口说话了
The Centauri speaks.
不!解药是杀死我们制♥作♥出来的!
No! No! The cure is made by killing us!
住手!
Stop!
我想听听它有什么话说
I want to hear what it has to say.
我爸爸教过我... 看见人类就躲起来
My Pubba taught me... that if I saw a human, I should hide.
但我不想再躲了!
But I am done hiding!
你再也不能伤害我的朋友了
You can't hurt any more of my friends.
来这里之前 我没遇到过 和我一样的人 直到我遇见温蒂
Until I got here, I hadn't met anybody like me, until I met Wendy.
她聪明、坚强、善良、勇敢
She's smart, strong, kind and brave.
她不该死
She does not deserve to die.
她的弟弟罗伊不该死 彼得也不该死!
Her brother Roy didn't deserve to die, and Peter didn't deserve to die!
原来秘密原料是它们
They're the secret ingredient.
不要上当!
Oh, don't be deceived!
只需要一个小变种人
With one of these little mutants,
我就能做出 足够这里所有人使用的解药
I can make enough of the cure for everyone in this room,
我不介意付出这样的代价
which is a price I don't mind paying.
你宁愿牺牲自己的性命 拯救这东西吗?
Would you rather die to save this thing?
你想让我恐惧
You tried to scare me.
其实你也恐惧
But you're scared too.
你们的敌人是疾疫 不是我们!
The Sick is your enemy, not us!
让他闭嘴
Shut him up.
嘿 快点!
Hey, hey, come on!
停车
Stop the car.
停车!
Stop the car!
张夫人
Mrs. Zhang. Mrs. Zhang.
你我都知道 没有你 我这个计划成功不了
Both you and I know I won't be able to pull this off without you.
张夫人!
Mrs. Zhang!
刚才简直是一场灾难
Well, that was a disaster.
海伦 我知道 为了解药杀混种人 你不会良心不安
Helen. I know you have no qualms in killing hybrids for the cure.
只要你加入 达奇和沃斯也会加入
If you're in, both Dutch and Voss will follow.
说吧 你要什么?
So what's it going to take?
把自己描绘成人类的救世主 这是个大胆的举动
Painting yourself as a savior to humanity. That is a bold move.
有点得意洋洋 但这就是你的风格
Preening, but that's your style.
One hundred.
100
我再给你100个常青园的名额
I'll give you 100 additional spots in Evergreen.
我不想要100个名额 我想要所有名额
I don't want 100 spots. I want all the spots.
对我来说 世上最重要的是家人
Family is the most important thing in the world to me,
我有一大家子人
and I come with a big family.
我必须善待他们 你懂的
I have to do right by them. You understand.
但是没有他们的资源 常青园就办不起来
Still, without their resources, Evergreen does not happen.
这就是你的计划的致命缺陷
And that is your plan's fatal flaw.
你要依靠两个极度平庸的男人
You are relying on two extremely ordinary men.
但他们受我的控制
But I have them under control.
控制?
Control?
你连把那个混种人 关在笼子里都做不到
You couldn't even keep that hybrid in its cage.
沃斯和达奇没有这种魄力
Voss and Dutch don't have the stomach for this.
如果你想要的是他们的资源 我可以帮你搞到手
If their resources are what you want, I'll get them for you.
你想说什么?
What are you saying?
干掉他们就行了
We simply eliminate them.
嘿!
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
把枪放下!
Put the guns down!
我想做笔交易
I want to make a trade.
我们看到你发的信♥号♥♥了
We got your signal. Who am I speaking to?
你是谁?
一个掌握了 艾伯特受到威胁的情报的人
Someone who has intel on a threat to Abbot.
你得具体一点才行
Gonna have to be more specific than that.
动物园很快将受到袭击
There's gonna be an attack on the zoo very soon
袭击者是以前的动物园管♥理♥员♥
by the woman who used to run it.
你的消息来源?
Your source?
几个小时前 我在跟她一起策划这次袭击
Up until a few hours ago, I was planning it with her.
你是前几天闯进来的人
You're one of the walk-ins from a few days ago.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
一个混种人
A hybrid.
只要一个
Just one.
那个鹿孩
The deer boy.
我不跟看不见的人谈判
I won't negotiate with someone I can't see.
尤其是涉及混种人这么值钱的东西
Not for something as valuable as a hybrid.
嘿!举起手来!
Hey! Hands where I can see 'em!
告诉我袭击的时间 我就考虑跟你做交易
Tell me when the attack's happening, and I'll consider a deal.
我要亲眼见到他 才会告诉你
Not until I've seen him with my own eyes.
我得确认他还活着
I need to be sure he's still alive.
为什么是那个鹿孩?
Why the deer boy?
他是我的孩子
He's my kid.
去看看那个混种鹿人
Check about the deer hybrid.
别动
Nuh-uh.
什么情...
What the...
这边有动静! 盯着!
We got movement! Eyes on!
盯紧了 做好准备
Looks tight. Get ready.
什么情...
What in the--
糟糕
Uh-oh.
胖叔?
Big Man?
你怎么会认识我?
How did you know?
盖斯
Gus...
它是我们的
That's one of ours.
把它装进袋子里 快点
Somebody bag that thing, now.
快走 孩子!走!离开这里!
Go ahead, kid! Go! Get out of here!
别开枪!我们需要他活着!
Don't shoot! We need him alive!
你为艾伯特的谎言背书
You supported Abbot's lie.
我知道我能解决这个问题
I know I can fix this.
-那个解药不管用 -也许你对它没信心 但我有
The cure didn't work. - You might not believe in it, but I do.
我是不会在终点线前放弃的
I'm not about to give up just before the finish line.
我只是需要正确的原料 干细胞...
I just need the right ingredients, stem cells--
嘿 听我说
Hey, listen to me.
就算真有解药
Even if there is a cure...
我也不想要
...I don't want it.
如果是杀害混种人孩子得到的!
Not if it means killing hybrid children!
是你要我这样做的!
I did this because you asked me to!
我知道 我错了
I know, and I was wrong.
我以为这会给我们一个未来 结果只是让你离我越来越远
I thought this would give us a future, but all it did was pull you away from me!
我是想救你
I'm trying to save you.
那为什么我感觉 这件事已经与我无关了?
Then why do I feel like this isn't about me anymore?
我警告过你 继续做下去 我会变得麻木
I warned you I'd go numb if I kept going.
我的意思是 你不必做下去了
And I'm saying you don't have to do that anymore.
我想回到从前的我们
I want to go back to the old us.
已经回不去了
There is no going back.
劳驾 带我妻子回她的房♥间
Take my wife back to her room, please.
阿迪
Adi.
阿迪
Adi.
阿迪!
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表