剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表
The neighbors put this together for you. - Oh!
我们很高兴又来了一个医生
We are so thrilled to have another doctor.
他已经没有行医了
Oh, he doesn't actually practice anymore.
我相信他医术还在
Oh! Like riding a bike, I'm sure.
我差点忘了
Oh! I almost forgot.
我上次就是在那里 被你们的马翠茜踢死的
That's where your horse, Trixie, killed me.
你和阿迪隐瞒了这件事
And you and Adi covered it up.
隐瞒了这件事...
Covered it up...
隐瞒了...
Covered it...
我昏迷多久了?
How long have I been out?
从昨晚到现在
Since last night.
这是你最长一次停药
It's the longest you've gone without a dose.
你是怎么...
How did you...
他们把实验室还给了我
They gave me my own lab.
降落之后 我一直在不眠不休地工作
I've been working nonstop since we landed.
可是...秘制酱料
But... [grunts] ...the Secret Sauce.
这么说吧 这里有新鲜补给
Let's just say they have a fresh supply here.
你被迫自己动手吗?
Did you have to do it yourself?
谢谢你 阿迪
Thank you, Adi.
你先休息吧
Just rest for now.
你受了不少苦
You've been through a lot.
我们都受了不少苦
We both have.
嘿
Hey.
我们什么时候离开这里?
When do we get out of here?
很快
Soon.
运气好的话 我们会带着解药离开
And with any luck, it'll be with a cure.
时间到了 小情侣
Time's up, lovebirds.
走吧
Come on. Let's go.
走
Move.
我不需要穿这个
I didn't need to wear all this.
过去十年 我们一直睡在同一个房♥间
We've been sleeping in the same room for the last ten years.
这是艾伯特的命令 伙计
Abbot's orders, pal.
看哪
Well, well.
坏人不能休息 医生
No rest for the wicked, Doctor.
觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
太粉了
It's very pink.
我们有言在先 你要研制出解药 而不是临时应急的玩意儿
I thought we agreed you'd be working on a cure, not this temporary bullshit.
我老婆是第一位的
My wife comes first.
再说了 这是你要挟我的筹码 不是吗?
Besides, that's your leverage over me, isn't it?
如果她死了 你就要挟不了我了
If she dies, then you've got nothing.
如果她死了
Well, if she dies,
你也活不了
so do you.
我要出门几天 办一件很重要的事
I'm leaving on a very important trip, next couple of days.
希望我回来时能看到成果
I expect results when we get back.
恕我直言 我已经筋疲力尽了
Uh, with all due respect, I'm exhausted.
今天早上有32人死于疾疫
Thirty-two people died this morning of the Sick
就在以前称为阿尔伯克基的地方
in what used to be called Albuquerque.
我已经三天没睡觉了
I haven't slept in three days.
你知道现在那里有多少人吗?
Know what the population is there now?
-我需要休息 -几百人
I need to rest. - A couple of hundred.
我一直不喜欢阿尔伯克基
I never liked Albuquerque.
到处都一样
It's happening everywhere.
新一波疫病就是这样
This is what the new wave looks like.
太糟糕了
And that's awful.
但我脑袋昏昏沉沉 是研制不出解药的!
But I can't deliver if I can't think straight!
就在你跟一个 垂死的女人玩过家家之际
Now, while you were playing house with a dead woman,
这个毁灭了98%人类的东西
this thing that wiped out 98% of the human race,
正以前所未有的速度变异
and is mutating faster than anything we've ever seen,
正在朝我们袭来
is heading straight for us.
它不在乎你 也不在乎你老婆
It doesn't care about you or your better half.
它更不需要睡觉
And it certainly doesn't need to nap.
知道为什么吗?
Do you know why?
因为它比你聪明
Because it's smarter than you.
等你死了就能休息了
You will rest when you're dead.
在你研制出解药之前 她别想用药了
She doesn't get another dose until you deliver.
可是上一针管不了多久
Yeah, but... but that shot won't last.
那你最好抓紧时间了
Then you better hurry, yeah?
这需要几个礼拜...
I... It will take weeks to--
再过几个礼拜...我们都死了
We'll be dead... in weeks.
我给你三天时间
You have three days.
我为大家制订了宏伟的计划
I got great plans for us.
我不在的时候谁负责?
Who's in charge while I'm away?
我 长官
I am, sir.
再来一次 精神点
Do it again, with gumption.
我 长官
I am, sir!
听到了吗?
You hear that?
让人...鸡皮疙瘩掉一地
That was... Goosebumps.
帮帮忙 你们两个 拿出男人气概
Now do us a little favor and man up, both of you.
准备手术室 约翰尼
Prep the operating room, Johnny.
我们有工作要做
We've got work to do.
嘿!安静点
Hey! Keep it down.
肮脏的畜生
Filthy animals.
我们讨厌他
We hate him.
我也是 他是抓我的坏人之一
Me too. He's one of the bad men who caught me.
他们是怎么抓到你的?
How did they get you?
我呼叫了那个电台
I called that radio.
当时我在找...
I guess I was looking for...
我也不知道我在找什么
I don't know what I was looking for.
我就是不想一个人
I guess I just didn't want to be alone.
电台怎么了?
What about the radio?
我们可以呼叫妈妈
We can call Mom. We can call Mom.
呼叫妈妈
Call Mom.
呼叫妈妈
Call Mom.
他们说什么?
What are they saying?
如果我们能通过电台联♥系♥上妈妈...
If we can reach Mom on the radio...
也许她能想到办法救我们出去
Then maybe she can find a way to get us out.
你们怎么知道她有电台?
But how do you know she has a radio?
一看就知道你没见过她
You've obviously never met her.
但我们上哪儿搞电台?
But where do we get a radio?
广播室 楼上
Radio room. Upstairs.
电台是用来听的 不能通话
Radio's for listening. Never for talking.
但我会用
But I know how to use it.
我见她用过
I used to watch her.
嗯 但你怎么上去?
Yeah, but how would you get there?
上
Go.
加油 鲍比
Come on, Bobby.
加油
Come on.
这些东西怎么处理?
What the hell do we do with these?
老大要我们处理掉 我们就处理掉
Boss man said take them out, we take them out.
嘿 用来练靶子怎么样?
Hey, target practice?
嗯 也行...
Well, we could.
或者...扔下楼 看它们爆♥炸♥
Or... we can throw them off a building and watch them explode.
瞧 所以说你能升官呢 你脑子灵光
See, that's why you got promoted, man. You got ideas.
鲍比 你拿到了!
Bobby, you did it!
-快! -把钥匙给我
Go! Give me the keys.
快
Come on!
-让开! -你让开!
Move! - You move!
-帮帮玛雅 -来吧
Help Maya. - Come on.
快点
Come on.
试试镜子
Hurry. Try the mirror.
就差一点点了
You're really close. Really close.
帮忙
You got this.
-来 我帮你 -来吧
Here, I'll help. - Come on.
-看 出来了! -拉...
Look, it's out! Pull the...
嘿 钥匙在你那里吗?
Hey, you got the keys?
不是在你那里吗?
Thought you had them.
可能在约翰尼那里
Johnny probably has them.
那个嬉皮士?怎么会让那家伙负责?
That hippie guy? How's that dude in charge of anything?
-你知道那个嬉皮士是谁吧? -不知道 是谁?
You know who that hippie guy is, right? - No, who?
一个可怕的家伙
One scary dude.
他们走了 温蒂 上
剧集 | 鹿角男孩(2021) | 导航列表