剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我太性感 我的工作配不上我
I'm too sexy for my job...
这应该还是可以忍♥受的
this shouldn't be so bad.
要是我得在这里呆上一个多小时
If I have to stay here for more than an hour,
我就要杀人了
I'm going to kill someone.
亲爱的上帝啊 让她杀了我吧
Dear god, let it be me.
我利用有限的条件做了那么多事
I am doing so much with so little here.
你什么时候应该来看看我的秀
You should come to one of my shows sometime.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
你会喜欢吗
Will you embrace it ?
我会试试的
I'll give it a shot.
哇哦
Wow.
天哪 我真厉害
God, I'm good.
Mike 快来看
Mike, check this out !
天啊 Nikki 你的 额
Jeez, Nikki. You've got beautiful...
裙子真好看
dress.
他批准了
He approves.
不-不-不-要
noo-oo-oo-oo !
啊-啊-啊
Aaaaah !
你做得很好了
You're doing just great.
哦 Mike 刚刚在秀场转移注意力那招真牛
Oh. Nice distraction back there at the show, Mike.
别谢我 市长 还是谢谢Nilkki吧
Don't thank me, sir. Thank Nikki.
她为团队牺牲了自己
She really took one for the team.
她还好吗
Is she ok ?
应该没事
Oh, I think so.
其实我也不知道 因为她不跟我讲话了
I mean, I don't know 'cause she's not talking to me.
恩 我觉得我东西带全了
Well ! I think I've got about everything.
如果你落下什么 我会带给你的
Anything you've forgot, I'll just bring it. Okay.
恩 等等 市长
Uh, sir, wait a minute.
我都不知道你用
I didn't know you used...
草本精华
herbal extract.
恩 怎么
Mm-hmm.
这是我的洗发水 是不是
This is my shampoo, isn't it, sir ?
难道我自己没带来吗
Didn't I bring that with me ?
我觉得你的行李箱
I thought both your suitcase
和头发都比来的时候更饱满了
and your hair looked fuller.
哦 我不就是错拿了你的洗发水么
Oh ! So, I accidentally took your shampoo.
还有我的护发素
And my conditioner...
市长
sir.
我的磨脚石呢
My pumice stone ?
Mike - 没关系的 市长
Mike... - sir, it's all right.
那些你留着吧
You just keep those.
不过那件浴袍我要算钱的
I am gonna have to charge you for the robe.
谢谢你收留我 Mike
Thanks for having me, Mike.
我就是觉得我不可能
I just don't think I could have...
不用解释
no need to explain.
我们可以就像那些
We'll just behave like those people
涌进安第斯却不谈论这事儿的人一样
who crashed in the Andes and not talk about it.
那应该不难
That shouldn't be too difficult.
Helen和我已经假装好多年了
Helen and I have been pretending for years.
Mike 我多希望你能在我们初遇时
You know, Mike, I wish you had known her
就认识她
when we first met.
那时候的她很贴心
There was a sweetness to her,
很温柔
a gentleness.
我知道现在很难相信
I know it's hard to believe,
我只是希望你知道
but I just want you to know
这不全是她的错
that it's not all her fault.
听着 市长
Look, sir.
有时候两个人越来越亲密
Sometimes people grow together,
有时候越来越有距离 大家都变了
sometimes they grow apart, they change.
也有的时候他们也不管那么多
Sometimes they just move on.
想想作为一个市长
Think of the ramifications of a Mayor
不能保持完整的婚姻的后果啊
who can't even keep his own marriage intact.
唉
Hmph.
其实 市长 我
You know, sir, I, uh...
想到你其实不愿意回家
I hate the idea of you going back,
但是又必须得回去 我就难受
knowing how much you don't want to.
你在说什么哪
What are you saying ?
我只是想说 也许该做些
I'm just saying maybe you should do
让自己开心的事情
whatever makes you happy
然后让我来担心后果
and let me worry about the ramifications.
真的假的 Mike 离婚吗
Seriously, Mike, divorce ?
我连这个词都没有说过
I never even said the word.
你刚刚就说了 市长
Well, you just did, sir.
我跟你说实话
You know, I gotta be honest.
有时想想 这可能
Sometimes I feel it would be
对我们俩来说都是件好事
the right thing to do... for both of us.
我和你看法一样
I'm with you.
恩 谢谢你 Mike
Well, thank you, Mike.
接下来的几个礼拜
You know, the next couple of weeks
会异常的艰难
are going to be extremely difficult.
如果我需要借宿的话
Maybe if I need someplace to stay...
绝对不行 市长
not on your life, sir.
新的演讲最好起作用 我不想干了
This new speech better work. I want out of this job.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我照抄了Jesse Jackson的话
I plagiarized quite a bit from Jesse Jackson.
嗯哼
Ahem.
亲爱的街坊邻居
Dear, dear, neighbors.
今天站在你们面前
It is with great regret and heavy heart
拒绝你们慷慨给予我的崇高职务
that I must stand before you and reject the high title
我感到十分遗憾 心情沉重
you have generously bestowed upon me.
我重申
I reiterate...
我的角色从不是将事情复杂化 或为人♥民♥服务
my role was never to complicate or obligate.
我的职责是创造
No, my role was to generate !
我的职责是解放
My role was to liberate !
我的职责是增加洗衣机的数量
My role was to increase the number of machines
到一个均衡数目
to an even-ate !
贝利庄园善良的人们
Good people of bailey manor,
我的工作已经完成了
my work here is done !
晚安
Good night !
你什么时候才能处理我的排水沟
When are you going to unstop my gutters ?
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表