剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
不不 我不是喜欢俱乐部的家伙
No, no. I'm not the club kinda guy.
当我想要在某人耳朵边大喊
When I wanna shout in someone's ear,
我就会去见我的祖母了
I'll go visit my grandmother.
你对于我们俩单独在一起还好吗
Are you all right that we're alone ?
你办公室没有紧急的事等着你吧
You're not about to have a crisis at the office, are you ?
既然你都这么说了 我也不能再演戏了
Well, I can't very well do it now that you said that.
我只想说如果你想今晚到此为止 没关系
I am just saying that if you want to call it a night, we can.
不是 听着
No. Hey, come on, look...
我应付的来
I can handle this.
毕竟 我们是成年人
After all, we are two grown up,
职业人仅仅是碰巧
professional people who just happen to be
面对 性
of the opposite... sex.
我跟你说
I'll tell you what.
通过做与内心所想相反的行为
We will take all of the danger out of the situation
我们将做到万无一失
by behaving exactly the opposite of how we would
如果这是约会的话
if this was a date.
我不懂你的意思
I... I don't follow you.
你赚多少钱
How much money do you make ?
哦 我懂了
Oh, I get it. I see.
我令人难以置信的肤浅
I am... unbelievably shallow.
我想要孩子
I'm lookin' to have kids...
立刻
soon.
我从来
I have never...
没有在床上满足过女人
satisfied a woman in bed.
我对此毫不在意
And I have no problem with that.
可以点菜了吗
Are you ready to order ?
好的 我们要龙虾
Yes. I'll have the lobster.
我可以点这个吗
Should I really do this ?
哦 当然 为什么不
Oh, definitely. Why not ?
你买♥♥单
You're payin' for it.
你什么都不记得吗
You don't remember anything ?
你瞧
Look...
即使发生了什么
even if anything did... go on,
我确信我不会乱说
I'm certainly not gonna go shootin' my mouth off about it.
我要维护我的名声
I got a rep to protect.
你呢 坦率的说
And you, to be perfectly honest,
不要觉得太高兴好吗
don't make much of a trophy. Ok ?
所以你为我感到羞耻?
So you're ashamed of me ?
什么都没发生 好吗
Nothing happened, ok ?
我们喝醉了 你找不到你的房♥门钥匙
We were drunk. You couldn't find your apartment keys,
所以我让你到我家
so I let you crash at my place.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me ?
我想给你一个教训
I wanted to teach you a lesson.
当你看我时 总觉得我是一个同性恋
When you look at me, all you see is a gay person.
我只是你的朋友 - 我知道
I'm just a guy, a friend of yours. - I know that !
真的 如果Paul带你回家
Really ? If Paul had taken you home,
你会担心吗
would you have worried then ?
不 但他不是同性恋 -Stuart
No. But he's not gay. -Stuart !
就因为我是同性恋并不意味着我会和所有的男人睡
Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I sleep with every man I can !
坦率的说 你会和所有的女人睡觉
You're straight ! Do you sleep with every woman you can ? !
是的
Yes !
女人
Woman ?
男人
Man.
好屁♥股♥
Nice ass.
你知道 对同性恋来说
You know, for a guy.
像那样的变化
It's changes like that
使我爱上了这个城市
that make me love this city.
他们使我对相亲会非常恐惧
They make me really fear blind dates.
我到家了
Well... this is where I get off.
有点尴尬
And then things got awkward.
是啊
Yeah.
通常当一个晚上进展到这时
Well, usually when an evening goes this well,
这地方是男孩
this is the point where the guy...
或是女孩
or the girl...
我不能这么做
I... I can't do this.
我刚刚结束
I just ended a...
一段非常长的感情
long relationship,
我还在家里读以前的信
and I'm still at home reading old letters.
但你知道吗
But you know what ?
她甩了我
She dumped me.
我的意思是 我可以继续前进
I mean, I should be able to move on.
我是成年人 我可以这么做
I'm a grown man. I can do this.
我不可以这么做
I can't do this !
慢慢来 搞定它
Take your time. Figure it out.
我接下来几小时不用工作了
I don't have to be at work for a few hours yet.
为什么我会不舒服
Why should I be uncomfortable ?
我的意思是 这是一个美好的夜晚
I mean, I had a fantastic evening.
你很漂亮
You are beautiful.
我很乐意和你在一起
I really love being with you.
我能这么做
I can do this.
Mike - 撅起嘴唇
Mike... - pucker up.
好吧 我不会闭眼的
All right. But I'm not closing my eyes.
我做不到
I can't... I can't do this.
我很吃惊
I am so shocked.
我只是 这对你不公平
Oh. I just... it wouldn't be fair to you
因为我在想其他人
because I would be thinking about someone else.
我明白
I understand.
需要时间
Timing, huh ?
是啊
Yeah.
她叫什么
What was her name ?
Ashley
Ashley.
好名字
Mmm. Pretty name.
是啊
Yeah.
好了
Well...
晚安 Mike
good night, Mike.
好
Yeah.
我今晚很开心
I had a really great time.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
这很重要
But this is the right thing.
哦 天哪 我想要她
Oh, my god. I want her.
闭嘴
Shut up.
抱歉
Sorry.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
所以就这样
So, that's it.
是啊 我甚至没吻她
Yep. I didn't even kiss her.
什么都没有
Nothing.
为什么
Why ?
因为你是胆小鬼
Because you're a wuss.
很显然
Apparently,
我很深沉
I'm deep.
这看起来不对
That doesn't sound right.
你不深沉Mike
You're not deep, Mike.
很晚了
Well, it's late.
有人想睡觉吗
Anyone ready to go to bed ?
她想要你
She wants you.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表