剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
那可是单身女性的语气啊
That's the sound of a single woman.
该恭喜你吗
Congratulations?
滚开
Go away.
至少告诉我们你是怎么甩掉他的
Aw. At least tell us how you got rid of him.
打了一架 还是换了门锁
Screaming fight? Changed the locks?
还是我最喜欢的方式 大猩猩信使
Or my personal favorite, the gorillagram?
不 我就告诉他我俩儿不适合
No. I just told him it wasn't working out.
我给了他打车钱
I gave him cab fare.
我们又滚了次床单 他就走了
We had sex one more time. He was gone.
要是你和我分手
You know, anytime you want to break up with me...
你就不用给我打车钱
you don't even have to give me cab fare.
好了 对那些联想能力超好的人
So, for all of you who let your imaginations run wild...
你们自己心里明白
and you know who you are...
原因很简单
...the answer is simple.
市长长♥期♥受失眠困扰
The Mayor was suffering from sleep deprivation.
不用我多说 他现在在休息
Needless to say, he's resting comfortably now.
再次我希望你们吸取了教训
So I hope you've all learned a lesson here.
医生不是人人都做得来的
Playing doctor should be left to qualified professionals.
不过 年轻人都很好奇
And of course, curious youngsters.
现在有请Maria barrow医生作一下说明
Now, dr. Maria barrow is gonna make a statement.
医生
Doctor?
早上好 给市长做过检查后
Good morning. After having examined the Mayor,
我确定他现在的身体状况非常好
I've determined that he is in extraordinarily good health.
他出状况是由于压力
His condition was a result of stress
和过度劳累
and excessively long hours.
所有不注意年龄 和他一样拼命工作的人
This could happen to anyone regardless of age
都有可能出现这样的情况
who works as hard as he does.
不好意思
Sorry.
谢谢你 Barrow医生
Thank you, dr. Barrow.
你知道吗 Mike
You know, Mike...
你应该到我办公室来 让我给你检查一下
you really should come up to my office for a check-up.
我保证我会非常
I promise I'll be very...
非常温柔
very gentle.
你还打算结束么 Mike - 噢 噢 额
You want to wrap it up Mike? - Oh! Oh! Uh...
那么就这样吧
so... so that's it.
谢谢 谢谢各位能来
And, uh, thanks... thanks for stopping by.
Flaherty先生
Mr. Flaherty!
Mike 你得离开 不然他们以为还没结束
Mike, they don't know it's over till you leave.
好吧
Well...
他们
they're gonna...
我说结束就是结束了啊 Paul
they're gonna have to take my word for it, Paul.
结束了 同志们
That's it, people.
相信我 Mike你必须先离开
Trust me, Mike, you have to walk out.
Paul 别说了
Paul, let it go.
好吧 就这样
All right, that's it.
这里没什么可看的
Nothing to see here.
只是一个人和他的演讲台
Just a man and his podium.
谢谢你 Barrow医生
Thank you, dr. Barrow.
你们看到娱乐版了吗
Did you all see this variety?
让我看看
Let's see.
噢 20多岁的作者George Eudell
Ooh. 20-something writer, George Eudell...
那不是 - 是的 继续
isn't that... - yes, it is. Go on.
什么什么"价格战"啦
Bla bla..."bidding war..."
什么什么"尚格·云顿"
bla bla... "Jean-Claude Van Damme..."
什么什么"七位数的预付款"啦
bla bla... "7-figure advance."
哇 七位数
Whoa, 7 figures?
是的 我就不让你们
Yeah, I'll save you all from having
掰着手指慢慢算了
to count that on your little fingers.
那是一百万美金
That's one million dollars.
你们都欠我一个有钱的丈夫
You all owe me a rich husband,
并且他最好还有个健硕的屁♥股♥
and he'd better have a rock-hard ass.
我倒是可以娶她
Well, I'd marry her,
但是我手头有点紧
but I'm a little short on cash.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表