剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
嘿 亲爱的 - 嘿 亲爱的
Hey there. - Hey there.
嘿 亲爱的
hey there
*你与你眼中的繁星同在*
*you with the stars in your eyes*
*爱 从不*
*love ! Never made...*
先生 先生
sir. Sir.
怎么了
What ?
先生 我们是现场直播
Sir, we're live.
现在有请市长
And now, here's the Mayor.
为什么这东西不工作了
Why is this not working ?
我不认为你有一美金的零钱
I don't suppose you have change for a dollar ?
不好意思
Sorry.
你在看什么
What are you looking at ?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么 什么也没有看
Not that it's nothing.
只是
It's just that, well...
你肯定很自豪
you must be very proud.
真见鬼的东西
Damn this thing !
把钱拿给我
Gimme your money.
这走廊的灯也熄火了
This hallway light is out, too.
大概是保险丝烧坏了
Maybe a fuse is blown.
我来帮你买♥♥个糖果大叔 或者
I'll get you your Mr. Goodbar, or...
我要椰肉花生糖
I want a zagnut.
很明显 你是想要个大JJ
Apparently, you want a Mr. Goodbar.
你跟人社局说了增加避难所的事情没 - 谈了
You talk to human services about extra shelters ? - check.
暂停道路两侧的停车道 - 搞定了
Suspended alternate side of the street parking ? - check.
我们做完了清单上所有事情
We've done everything on your list.
并不是所有事
Not quite everything.
戴上你的手套
Put on your mittens.
是
Yes.
好了 我的事情做完了
Well, my work here is done.
晚安 各位
Good night, everybody.
晚安 Mike
Good night, Mike.
和你的朋友玩得爽一点
Have fun catching up with your friend.
好吧 我感受到了一丝丝讽刺啊
All right, do I detect a note of sarcasm there ?
说吧 让我们听听你想说什么
Come on. Let's hear what you have to say.
她是说你是不能再急着点去
She's saying you could not be
和某人滚床单
in more of a hurry to go have sex.
我绝不会
Well, I never.
我是说 我很震惊
I mean, I am shocked.
Claudia你最了解我 我看上去像是那种人吗
Claudia, you know me. Do I seem like that kind of guy ?
我到这来只是想和Paul打个招呼
I just came by to say hi to Paul.
得了 你是我的朋友 直说出来吧
Come on, you're among friends. Out with it.
嗯 我想你是正在期待着和辣妹翻云覆雨吧
Mmm, I think you're looking to make a bootie call.
我们没工夫说这些
We don't have time for this.
我们还得发传真
We have to fax the overtime authorization
获得让除雪工人加班的授权
for the snow plow guys.
那只需要5秒钟时间 你在叨念什么呢
That'll take 5 seconds. What are you talking about ?
我可不想下到这儿来困在锅炉房♥里
I don't want to be down here in this boiler room
企图修个保险丝 就因为你想吃见鬼的椰肉花生糖
trying to fix a fuse because you want a damn zagnut.
我还是要吃椰肉花生糖
I still want a zagnut.
闭嘴
Shut up !
搞个脆皮牛轧糖基地
It's got a crispy nougat center.
废话少说把开关扭开
Just flip the switch.
我打不开
I can't get it open.
让我来 走开走开
Let me. Move, move.
你上 你这个控制狂
Go ahead, you control freak.
这应该很简单
This should be simple.
拿着 用这个把它撬开
Here. Use this to pry it open.
你从哪里拿来的这个家伙
Where'd you get this ?
额
Um...
门底下
under the door.
太冷了
So cold.
打不到计程车
No cabs.
你真的在那儿呆了一个小时吗
You were really out there for an hour ?
我不知道 感觉像是有一个小时
I don't know. It seemed like an hour.
我的手表停了
I think my watch stopped.
现在它和我的头都冻到了一起
And now it's frozen to my head.
快帮帮我
Help me.
帮帮我
Help me.
小心点
Careful.
啊
Aahhh !
道路上的雪怎么还没有除掉 Janelle
Why aren't the streets plowed, Janelle ?
Stewart和Carter到底死哪去了
Where the hell are Stewart and carter ?
我们必须要有除雪车 Janelle
We must have plows, Janelle.
没有除雪车 道路不畅行 道路不畅行 没有计程车
No plows, no streets. No streets, no cabs.
你需要我给某些人打电♥话♥吗
You want me to call someone ?
那感情好啊
That would be nice.
让那女人等你
With that woman waiting for you,
我非常吃惊你没有换条路线去坐地铁
I'm surprised you didn't tunnel your way to a subway.
我试过了
I tried.
我走了几百米
I got a couple of hundred yards.
就对我身体的下半部失去了知觉
I couldn't feel the lower half of my body.
我想 你懂的
I figured, you know,
如此做意义何在
what's the point ?
我很高兴你在这儿
I'm glad you're here.
布鲁克林的很大个片区
A large section of Brooklyn
刚刚停电了
just lost power.
Claudia正在帮我们打电♥话♥
Claudia's helping us with the calls.
啊 不 我很抱歉
Uh, no, I'm sorry.
我真的"没尼玛任何消息"
I don't got "No freaking idea"
关于交通灯要停多长时间
how long the lights will be out.
情况就是现在这个样子
Conditions as they are,
我要限制交通仅限于紧急车辆通行
I'm restricting transportation to emergency vehicles only.
把指示贴出去 Mike 纽约关闭了
Hang the sign out, Mike. New York city is closed.
不 不 先生 您不能那么做
No, no ! Sir, you can't do that !
给我个站得住脚的理由
Give me one good reason.
为了孩子 先生
The children, sir.
什么孩子
What children ?
我们在内的所有孩子
The children in all of us.
就这么决定了 Mike 我们现在困在这里了
It's done, Mike. We're stuck here for now !
我不认为有什么会更糟糕的
Well, I don't suppose it could get any worse.
Shelly电♥话♥说 她想让你知道
Shelly called. She wants you to
她已经窝在大大的舒适的火炉前了
know she's curled up in front of a big, cozy fire.
是那个家伙吗
Was that the guy ?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只从后面看到了他
I just saw him from the back.
摩斯密♥码♥ 太棒了
Morse code. Brilliant.
说不定海岸警♥察♥队会下来
Maybe the coast guard will come down
营救我们
and rescue us.
那你的馊主意把温度调高到150度
Well, your idea to crank the heat up to 150
实际上也没有让大伙都冲下来
didn't exactly bring people flocking down here.
我不能忍♥受下去了
I can't take this anymore.
我要把它给关了
I'm turning it off.
这下好了 你现在又打算做什么
Great ! What are you gonna do now ?
把我剁碎了 我要死在这里了
Cut me some slack ! I'm dying over here.
好吧 脱掉羊毛西装
Well, take off the wool suit.
噢 是 对啊
Oh, yeah, right.
你是什么家伙 8岁吗
What are you, 8 ?
我保证不看
I promise not to watch.
好吧
All right, then.
*哒 哒 哒 哒*
*da da da da !*
*嘣 嘣 嘣*
*boom boom boom*
打住 你让我很不舒服
stop it ! You're making me uncomfortable !
不管花多大的代价让你们把除雪车发动起来
Whatever it takes to get you to drive the plows,
我都授权
I authorize it.
赶紧开工
Just saddle up.
谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
太好了 女士们先生们 带上你们的名片
Yes ! Ladies and gentlemen, put on your name tags,
纽约城又开门做生意了
New York city is open for business.
喔
Whew !
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表